hELLO: I'm new here. DOes anyone else love May as much as me?

Thread: hELLO: I'm new here. DOes anyone else love May as much as me?

Default hELLO: I'm new here. DOes anyone else love May as much as me?

May is just so awesome. She was a great addition to the series. But some nostalgia guys think Misty is the shit only because she was in the old show. Dawn and Iris are okay too but I just think May takes the trophy.

Registered User The Fighting Misty's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: hELLO: I'm new here. DOes anyone else love May as much as me?

There are social groups for favorite characters, you should just post there.

Blog Entries

I love May! My favourite female is Misty though. May often gets overlooked. People either favour Misty or Dawn most of the time. May is my second favourite female after Misty. I guess the reason May isn't mentioned as much is because there isn't much controversy surrounding her. She's kind of a neutral character, I can't imagine anyone really disliking her but it also means that she is maybe more forgettable to some people.

There are social groups for favorite characters, you should just post there.
    Posting in a social group would get you no replies xD

The mods will find a suitable place to put this if necessary.

samurai in autumn garrison-san's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Follow garrison-san On Twitter
    Follow garrison-san on Tumblr

Hi LegendaryVice, welcome to the anime forum!

As Scott says, there are social groups where you can discuss your favourite anime characters, though we do also have a thread about May in the Pokemon League subforum which may be of interest to you: http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f555/did-you-like-may-harukas-role-show-124543/

There are also various threads in the Grand Festival subforum where you can compare May to other characters based on differing criteria. This one might be a good starting point: Favorite girl character?

Since I feel that this discussion is already covered by the threads I've quoted, I'm going to lock this one for now. If you have any further questions, feel free to VM/PM me or one of the other anime mods.