Handsome to appear soon? - Page 3

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: Handsome to appear soon?

Blog Entries

Default Re: Handsome to appear soon?

Quote Originally Posted by Creeping Shadow View Post
    If they did what would left for them to do the climax movie 14 was reminiscent of BW and Kyurem's ability to switch between white Kyurem and black Kyurem in movie 15 pretty much kills Neo team Plasma's chances of appearing,
    Don't forget the frozen Unova scenario being used in Operation Tempest and the recent episode with Team Eevee.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Well in the games, Looker helps find the six sages, so maybe they'll somehow shoehorn the sages in without referring to Team Plasma in anyway (which I guess they could do with a bit of work). Now there's a possible plot for the rest of BW!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Silktree View Post
    If they did what would left for them to do the climax movie 14 was reminiscent of BW and Kyurem's ability to switch between white Kyurem and black Kyurem in movie 15 pretty much kills Neo team Plasma's chances of appearing,
    Don't forget the frozen Unova scenario being used in Operation Tempest and the recent episode with Team Eevee.
    Yep Plasma-dan has been axed from anime indefinitely, if this does involve Team Rocket i hopefully Petrel, Archer, Ariana and Proton will appear.

Bow before me, bitches! SammyW27's Avatar
    Add SammyW27 on Facebook
    Visit SammyW27's Youtube Channel

Yep Plasma-dan has been axed from anime indefinitely, if this does involve Team Rocket i hopefully Petrel, Archer, Ariana and Proton will appear.
    Heck, they should've had Archer or Proton helping the Trio out instead of Peirce!
    (What goes through the producer's minds I'll never understand...)

Caught in a lab romance~ Araragi-hakase's Avatar Head Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Araragi-hakase On Twitter
    Follow Araragi-hakase on Tumblr

Personally I think that the whole six sages plot that Handsome helps with in the games is too complicated for the anime, but I am still hoping it's some kind of deal with Plasma. His appearance might be to just make everyone aware of Plasma kind of, and he won't do any actual arresting or interacting with them. Like, he might come in and hang out Satoshi & co for an episode for some random adventure (maybe he's looking for something that has to do with Plasma) and be like "whoaa watch out for these Plasma guys okay" as kind of a lead in to them?

Handsome was pretty shady character in the games though he dressed up like your mom then gave you a fishing rod??????

Quote Originally Posted by Musashi View Post
    https://twitter.com/terasomasaki/status/269341862433792000

Handsome's voice actor tweeted the following yesterday:

My signature role on Pokemon, Handsome! He'll be appearing~ Wait for it!
    So it looks like they found a way to fit Handsome into Best Wishes after all. Time to speculate!
    I like to remind the people of Bulbagarden that Ash might leave Unova after the league, and therefore confirms that Team Plasma was killed by the Tsunami/Earthquake of last year. He might be there to prop Ash to go to a Orange Isle like region to kill some time for the release of Pokémon *****/***** Version for the 3DS.

As for Genosect, it was never confirmed to be in the upcoming movie; And if it doe have a role in it, they best keep it origins a mystery since Plasma's the new Porygon in ShoPro list of banned Pokémon Content.
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."
    Albert Einstein

Melonhead; 1032-2149-6593; Ground: Wooper, Marowak, Gastrodon
    PM me so I can add you back.

Blog Entries

There's a difference between being banned and not wanting to use it. If Plasma was banned we wouldn't see it anywhere.

There's a reason why I say they're the new Porygon. Plus the two parter of TRvsTP is pretty much canned anyways (as it's way too late to air it).
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."
    Albert Einstein

Somalian Anarchy Leader! Please Understand's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Please Understand on Tumblr Visit Please Understand's Youtube Channel

I do hope TP appears here - after 1 year and 8 months of their planned appearence.

And since BW's start...2 years and 2 months.

Wow. If it's not for Team Plasma, then who knows what it's for.
    Why are you looking here? There is nothing here.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Mecha View Post
    As for Genosect, it was never confirmed to be in the upcoming movie; And if it doe have a role in it, they best keep it origins a mystery since Plasma's the new Porygon in ShoPro list of banned Pokémon Content.
    I'm pretty sure Genesect was confirmed to be in the movie, if not by the proper screenshot they made sure to show at the end of the teaser then by CoroCoro or the official site itself.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Mecha View Post
    There's a reason why I say they're the new Porygon.
    Thing is, they're not even close to the same thing. They just don't want to use them. It's not like Plasma caused some tragedy.

I see, since Porygon does make waldo appearance in WoP segments of the movies. Plasma, even though did not cause the tragedy, pretty much cause shopro to drop the use of them altogether since it was supposed to air in the same week of said tragedy.
    Albert Einstein

Blog Entries

Drop use of them all together? They were only going to be in two episodes. It's not like a Pokemon where you can easily fit them in. With BW2 on the way there was no chance of using what they were originally going to since Plasma was changing.

So the writers should write a whole new plot for them... for what? Another two part episodes where they barely resemble their game counterparts? Yes, what a loss.

It's obvious they were never going to do anything with Plasma in the first place. If they were really banned, the Arti gym episode wouldn't still say the episodes will air someday.

Follow PockyAddict On Twitter Add PockyAddict on Facebook
    Follow PockyAddict on Tumblr Visit PockyAddict's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Musashi View Post
    Drop use of them all together? They were only going to be in two episodes. It's not like a Pokemon where you can easily fit them in. With BW2 on the way there was no chance of using what they were originally going to since Plasma was changing.

So the writers should write a whole new plot for them... for what? Another two part episodes where they barely resemble their game counterparts? Yes, what a loss.

It's obvious they were never going to do anything with Plasma in the first place. If they were really banned, the Arti gym episode wouldn't still say the episodes will air someday.
    Musashi, I agree with you. Heck I would not be surprised if Team Plasma would'nt had even made that frequent appearances if that 2 parter did air. For all we know they could have just been 1 time villians.
    --------------------
    Anyway, I think that Looker would probably be in different episodes since, it looks like they may be recording lines instead.

Call me Robert guys 1rkhachatryan's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow 1rkhachatryan On Twitter Add 1rkhachatryan on Facebook Add 1rkhachatryan on Google+
    Visit 1rkhachatryan's Youtube Channel

God I hope this means the two parter is finally airing -_-.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123