Episodes that you can't stand to watch - Page 6

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Like Tree225Likes

Thread: Episodes that you can't stand to watch

Blog Entries

Default Re: Episodes that you can't stand to watch

Quote Originally Posted by Gliscor'd View Post
    We already knew Bellossom evolved from Gloom.
    If you use that logic, then every episode that has anything to do with evolution is a waste of time.
    sonic10158 likes this.

Registered User The Fighting Misty's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Silktree View Post
    If you use that logic, then every episode that has anything to do with evolution is a waste of time.
    The others were either done better and more enjoyable eps overall. The classic Slowpoke/Slowbro ep from Kanto was hilarious.

The Gloom/Vileplume filler in Johto was not. Case in point, the Clamperl/Huntail/Gorbyss filler from Hoenn was just as bad.

Blog Entries

Case in point, the Clamperl/Huntail/Gorbyss filler from Hoenn was just as bad.
    Case in point, the problem with the episode wasn't Vileplume's presence.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Silktree View Post
    Case in point, the problem with the episode wasn't Vileplume's presence.
    Bellossom already debuted in an episode 100 eps prior, so there was nothing new in the episode. The ep itself was a total bore anyway.

Any episodes with the majority of Piplup gets on my nerves. :sorry penguin fans:

Blog Entries

Follow Oswin on Tumblr

Just remembered, the episode with the Psyduck blocking the route. It's so boring and nothing good happens.

A black and white world Blackjack Gabbiani's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Bellossom already debuted in an episode 100 eps prior, so there was nothing new in the episode. The ep itself was a total bore anyway.
    I believe it's the first episode to have a Boss Fantasy. Which started off the whole hilarious trend.

Anyway, it's funny, but most of my least-favorite episodes feature some of my favorite things.

-Galactic finale. That whole thing was just a complete mess and gave the impression that the writers took Cyrus's entire personality and goal from his "it's all a lie, of course" line in Platinum and didn't care to play anything past that. Taking everything for himself and being the only thing that exists is the OPPOSITE of his goal in the games (ok so he wants to take the POWER exclusively for himself, but that's not the same thing at all) and just came off as sloppy and unprofessional.
    -Chatot episode. I love Chatots. They're adorable and I have over 100 of them in my Ranch. But this episode was just terrible, not to mention really uncomfortable for parrot owners to watch since it just repeats the same misconceptions people have about real parrots. They're not just mindless mimics, and one would expect a parrot pokemon to be even MORE intelligent. Not to mention the whole failure to entertain at all during the parts where they're trying to entertain the kids.
    -Legend of Thunder. The Rocket scenes were the only good parts about it. Well, Jackson was pretty cool, but Kenta and Marina were both incredibly unlikable to the point where I wanted to punch them. And in case anyone says anything, I've ONLY seen it all the way through in Japanese.
    -Movie 9. Chatots again! But the movie was so terribly boring, with the worst villain in the series, and the only interesting part being the opening credits with TR capturing Rayquaza.

Although there's an episode that I sort of don't want to watch for superstitious reasons and that's the Jupiter episode. When I tried to watch it live over Keyhole, my internet connection went out for several hours and I missed it. When I tried to watch it in English, something was wrong with the channel and I only got audio. I'm sort of worried what would happen if I tried to watch it in earnest again.

Some of Meowth's boss fantasies were alittle strange. Some of the ideas made no sense for the Pokemon like with the Elite Meet and Greet episode. I mean really.

Charizard vs Articuno during the BF Arc.
    That battle was just horrible. I still think Charizard shouldn't have won that match. Just like Sewaddle should have lost his.
    "Smiles and laughter are always good, but never forget your Poker Face."

Blog Entries

Pikachu vs. Regice, only because of how much of a bullshit victory that was. The same could go for the episode with the "Thunder Armor."
    Also, the episode when Piloswine wouldn't listen to Dawn bugs me mainly because she should know why it won't listen to her. She barely did anything with it when it was a Swinub and it evolved quickly. If she battled with Swinub a little more then maybe she wouldn't of had that problem.

This isn't an episode but the scene with Meowth's boss fantasy of Giovanni covered in honey creeps me out a little. It was funny but at the same time disturbing.

Look Forward, Team Rocket!

Also I claim Piplup in the Claim a Pokemon thread =)

H.M
    Follow H.M On Twitter
    Follow H.M on Tumblr

The only one that stands out to me is the Ambipom ping-pong episode. One, becuase it came outta nowhere, and two, because it was basically a poorly written way to get rid of a Pokemon. It didn't help that Ambipom was a favorite character of mine. She would've been a good way to show that a Pokemon could do both battles and contests, but instead randomly chooses to go for ping-pong training in far-off Kanto for no real reason.

yes i mad!1

Oshawott used Baton Pass!
    ~Tumblr~Twitter~

I'm a Biotic God. FEAR ME sonic10158's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Blackjack Gabbiani View Post
    I believe it's the first episode to have a Boss Fantasy. Which started off the whole hilarious trend.
    Actually Bye, Bye Butterfree debuted it

A black and white world Blackjack Gabbiani's Avatar
    Blog Entries

That wasn't really a boss fantasy though, as it didn't demonstrate what Giovanni could do with whatever pokemon.

Blog Entries

The first Meowth boss fantasy started somewhere in late Johto. It didn't truly become a running gag till Hoenn though.

Any episodes from Hoenn onwards that are not the original Japanese
    I have plenty of starters to trade via negotiations!

I have claimed Shaymin in the claim-a-Pokemon thread! :D

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast