• 3 Post By HumanDawn
  • 3 Post By HumanDawn
  • 9 Post By Trainer Yusuf
  • 2 Post By Pidgeot

Thread: Dragon Month on Pokemon TV!

Blog Entries

Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

Default Dragon Month on Pokemon TV!

Celebrate Iris Dragon Month on Pokemon TV!

Dragon-type Pokémon invade Pokémon TV for the entire month of August!

Dragon-type Pokémon are some of the most fascinating Pokémon of all. And, for a whole month, you can get a closer look at them on Pokémon TV! Watch as Iris and her friends travel through the Unova region and beyond, encountering incredible Dragon types wherever their adventures take them.

We’ll be adding episodes all month long, so don’t miss a single adventure! This Pokémon TV event is a part of Dragon Month here on Pokemon.com and also on the new Pokemon.com/EX site that launches on August 7th.

Before tuning in to watch Dragon Month, be sure to sign into your Pokémon Trainer Club account. Then, when you watch episodes on Pokémon TV, you’ll earn Trainer Tokens!

Dragon Month will run through the end of August. Be sure to catch every exciting episode!
    (Source)

You can watch the episodes for free here:

www.pokemon.com/us/tv-episodes/pokemon-episodes/
    Last edited by HumanDawn; 3rd August 2012 at 07:28 AM.

You think you're bad, don't ya? Karamazov's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries

Follow Karamazov on Tumblr

Default Re: Dragon Month on Pokemon TV!

so don’t miss a single adventure!
    I'm glad they're uploading them. Now that I think about it, I've been MISSING every single (dub) adventure as of late. This would be a good way to catch up on some of the episodes I've missed.
    Last edited by Karamazov; 3rd August 2012 at 07:17 AM.

"Playing around?" Wrong.

Blog Entries

I'm definitely going to re-watch Ash's battle against Drake, it's definitely one of my favorites in the Original Series. Oh, and the Claire episodes are great too, so I'll probably check them out as well.

I'm expecting to see nearly every Iris-centered episode to be available, so I'm going to wait for ''Iris and Excadrill Against the Dragon Buster!'' to come out. It's one of my favorite episodes in BW, and it's been a while since I saw it.

Dragons are just so adsadafasfa. I'll love this month. Oh, and I'd love to see Georgia's reaction to this.
    ''A single thread in a tapestry though its color brightly shine, can never see its purpose, in the pattern of the grand design.''

Blog Entries

Dragon month? On my birth month?

AWESOMESAUCE.

Will there be dedicated months for other types or is this just a one-time promo stint? I would be SO on board for a Psychic Month.
    [avatar: pixiv]

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Terra Voltage View Post
    Dragon month? On my birth month?

AWESOMESAUCE.

Will there be dedicated months for other types or is this just a one-time promo stint? I would be SO on board for a Psychic Month.
    It's to celebrate China's Year Of The Dragon, which happens every twelve years! So yeah, it's just a one-time promo stint.

Blog Entries

I find it kinda dissapointing that they aren't releasing an US counterpart for Japanese Pokémon Center's Year of Dragon Shiny Eggs.

Still, this is pretty cool. I never watched Clair's episodes and only watched one of the Drake episodes, so this might be pretty cool if I get a chance to check it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiplet View Post
    Oh, and I'd love to see Georgia's reaction to this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellwarden View Post
    So....everyone is happy that a "Deux Ex Machina" is being taken down with another Deux Ex Machina....
    Quote Originally Posted by Iteru
    You know, it would be hilarious if Harley did get a sex change and became Langley.
    Youtube account, DA account, SerebiiForums account, Tinypic account, Imageshack account, Photobucket account,Smogon account, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

追放されたバカ

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Yusuf View Post
    I find it kinda dissapointing that they aren't releasing an US counterpart for Japanese Pokémon Center's Year of Dragon Shiny Eggs.

Still, this is pretty cool. I never watched Clair's episodes and only watched one of the Drake episodes, so this might be pretty cool if I get a chance to check it.
    if that was true wouldnt they hold it in Jan or Feb depending on when Chinese new year is?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Therian View Post

if that was true wouldnt they hold it in Jan or Feb depending on when Chinese new year is?
    It's the Year Of The Dragon all year long. I guess they decided to do it now instead. Oh well, better late than never.

Blog Entries

To be fair, Japanese did.

It's America who are the slowpokes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellwarden View Post
    So....everyone is happy that a "Deux Ex Machina" is being taken down with another Deux Ex Machina....
    Quote Originally Posted by Iteru
    You know, it would be hilarious if Harley did get a sex change and became Langley.
    Youtube account, DA account, SerebiiForums account, Tinypic account, Imageshack account, Photobucket account,Smogon account, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

追放されたバカ

Quote Originally Posted by Human View Post

It's the Year Of The Dragon all year long. I guess they decided to do it now instead. Oh well, better late than never.
    So it's not too late to put up my new year decorations? :D After all, it's the new year, all year! :)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Human View Post

So it's not too late to put up my new year decorations? :D After all, it's the new year, all year! :)
    Exactly! It's Iris Dragon Month all year :D!

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Don't you just love it when networks try to make a month themed just to get more viewers? I can just see it coming: Next Easter, we're gonna get all those episodes with eggs in them - Who Get's to Keep Togepi, the episode where Phanpy egg gets stolen, Larvitar's first episode, May's Egg-Cellent Adventure, etc. Oh, and in November, we'll have episodes featuring mustachieod and bearded characters. And in June, we'll have episodes featuring female main characters wearing bikinis. No, scratch that, they should be showed all day, every day.
    djulienr and Trainer Yusuf like this.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Karamazov View Post
    I'm glad they're uploading them. Now that I think about it, I've been MISSING every single (dub) adventure as of late. This would be a good way to catch up on some of the episodes I've missed.
    They always upload the episodes after they air. This Dragon Month isn't really anything new.

Bow before me, bitches! SammyW27's Avatar
    Add SammyW27 on Facebook
    Visit SammyW27's Youtube Channel

I might have to check that out
    Being a fan means being unashamed of what you like, no matter what anyone else says