Dogasu's Backpack Discussion - Page 131

Page 131 of 144 FirstFirst ... 3181121129130131132133141 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,965 of 2160
Like Tree262Likes

Thread: Dogasu's Backpack Discussion

  1. #1951
    Call me Robert guys 1rkhachatryan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    805
    Blog Entries
    2
    Follow 1rkhachatryan On Twitter Add 1rkhachatryan on Facebook Add 1rkhachatryan on Google+
    Visit 1rkhachatryan's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Dogasu's Backpack Discussion

    I have a question, did Ash promise to come back for Pidgeot in the original raw too or was that just a dub thing??
    SammyW27 likes this.

  2. #1952
    Registered User Adamant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,894

    Default Re: Dogasu's Backpack Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    I have a question, did Ash promise to come back for Pidgeot in the original raw too or was that just a dub thing??
    Not Dogasu, but yes, that line was translated pretty straight.
    So.

  3. #1953
    Call me Robert guys 1rkhachatryan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    805
    Blog Entries
    2
    Follow 1rkhachatryan On Twitter Add 1rkhachatryan on Facebook Add 1rkhachatryan on Google+
    Visit 1rkhachatryan's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Dogasu's Backpack Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Adamant View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    I have a question, did Ash promise to come back for Pidgeot in the original raw too or was that just a dub thing??
    Not Dogasu, but yes, that line was translated pretty straight.
    Ok, thank you. Someone on Serebii recently told me that it wasn't in the original so I just wanted to make sure :).

  4. #1954
    Registered User Adamant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,894

    Default Re: Dogasu's Backpack Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Ok, thank you. Someone on Serebii recently told me that it wasn't in the original so I just wanted to make sure :).
    Yeah, I recall seeing that too, but couldn't find the post.

    Either way, the line in the original is "用事を済ませたらすぐに帰てくるから" - "We'll come right back once we've finished our errand". The dub words it a bit differently, but the overall meaning is the same.
    So.

  5. #1955
    Call me Robert guys 1rkhachatryan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    805
    Blog Entries
    2
    Follow 1rkhachatryan On Twitter Add 1rkhachatryan on Facebook Add 1rkhachatryan on Google+
    Visit 1rkhachatryan's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Dogasu's Backpack Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Adamant View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Ok, thank you. Someone on Serebii recently told me that it wasn't in the original so I just wanted to make sure :).
    Yeah, I recall seeing that too, but couldn't find the post.

    Either way, the line in the original is "用事を済ませたらすぐに帰てくるから" - "We'll come right back once we've finished our errand". The dub words it a bit differently, but the overall meaning is the same.
    So Ash is a jerk in both versions lol good
    Yankees4life and SammyW27 like this.

  6. #1956
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Sweet Home, Oregon, United States
    Posts
    64

    Default Re: Dogasu's Backpack Discussion

    All hail Team Rocket!

  7. #1957
    Likes to show off. LDEJRuff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    92

    Default Re: Dogasu's Backpack Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Dogasu
    *Throws hands up* I don't know anymore. The two-parter never happened, Episode N is probably going to wrap up in April, meaning the Plasma-Dan will probably leave the show as well...who knows what the future holds for this thing anymore?
    *pinches nose with fingers* Argh! Why hasn't Dogasu gotten rid of this message yet?! I contacted him through email to change it, but he still hasn't! If you're reading this, Dogasu, then please replace this with:
    Well, apparently, the two-parter will not be airing after all. Instead, they're going to air a single episode called "Rocket-Dan vs. Plasma-Dan! Nyarth and Achroma!!!" on March 28.
    Thank you.
    Hooray for the Fairy-type!

  8. #1958
    ロケット団よ永遠 Dogasu's Avatar Retired Staff
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Japan
    Posts
    9,831
    Blog Entries
    24
    Follow Dogasu On Twitter

    Default Re: Dogasu's Backpack Discussion

    I never got any e-mail.
    Webmaster of Dogasu's Backpack. Last updated on April 14th, 2014

    | My DVD Collection | My Video Game Collection |
    These lists were last updated on January 3rd, 2012

  9. #1959
    Likes to show off. LDEJRuff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    92

    Default Re: Dogasu's Backpack Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Dogasu View Post
    I never got any e-mail.
    You didn't? I've checked my sentbox and it showed the message I tried to send you. What went wrong?

    Speaking of which, do you still use this e-mail address?

  10. #1960
    Bow before me, bitches! SammyW27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,056
    Add SammyW27 on Facebook
    Visit SammyW27's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Dogasu's Backpack Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Adamant View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Ok, thank you. Someone on Serebii recently told me that it wasn't in the original so I just wanted to make sure :).
    Yeah, I recall seeing that too, but couldn't find the post.

    Either way, the line in the original is "用事を済ませたらすぐに帰てくるから" - "We'll come right back once we've finished our errand". The dub words it a bit differently, but the overall meaning is the same.
    So Ash is a jerk in both versions lol good
    Producers: Screw that, we must use birds from the newer generations for promotion!

    I guess you could say Pidgeot was given the bird in favor of new birds.

  11. #1961
    Call me Robert guys 1rkhachatryan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    805
    Blog Entries
    2
    Follow 1rkhachatryan On Twitter Add 1rkhachatryan on Facebook Add 1rkhachatryan on Google+
    Visit 1rkhachatryan's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Dogasu's Backpack Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by SammyW27 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Adamant View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Ok, thank you. Someone on Serebii recently told me that it wasn't in the original so I just wanted to make sure :).
    Yeah, I recall seeing that too, but couldn't find the post.

    Either way, the line in the original is "用事を済ませたらすぐに帰てくるから" - "We'll come right back once we've finished our errand". The dub words it a bit differently, but the overall meaning is the same.
    So Ash is a jerk in both versions lol good
    Producers: Screw that, we must use birds from the newer generations for promotion!

    I guess you could say Pidgeot was given the bird in favor of new birds.
    They could of still gone back for her, she could of just been oaked like everybody else.

  12. #1962
    Yuma Likes Everything! Zexy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    2,043
    Blog Entries
    150

    Follow Zexy on Tumblr Visit Zexy's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Dogasu's Backpack Discussion

    What has the Great Koffing to say with Charizard turning up being at Oak's?

  13. #1963
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    334

    Visit Fennekin's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Dogasu's Backpack Discussion

    Am I too big of a Dogasu fan to notice the Koffing's "unhappy face" on the "Episode Comparisons" page is the same on from AG103, "A Cacturne for the Worse", which was only used on the "Kids' WB" airing?

  14. #1964
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Sweet Home, Oregon, United States
    Posts
    64

    Default Re: Dogasu's Backpack Discussion

    Hey Dogasu. I just found out about the last Pokémon Black and White set on Amazon. It's not going to be a Team Rocket cover. Instead, I hope you like an ensemble shot of our heroes and their Pokémon up to "Battle for the Underground", because I do.
    Amazon.com: Pokemon Black & White Set 4: Various: Movies & TV

  15. #1965
    Away from Collective AtoMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Gdansk, Poland
    Posts
    625

    Default Re: Dogasu's Backpack Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    They could of still gone back for her, she could of just been oaked like everybody else.
    "Her"? Did i miss something?

LinkBacks (?)

  1. 2nd February 2013, 05:32 PM
  2. 2nd February 2013, 05:11 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •