Page 123 of 147 FirstFirst ... 2373113121122123124125133 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,845 of 2204

Thread: Dogasu's Backpack Discussion

Ultimate Trainer (I wish) monkeyjb1988's Avatar

Default Re: Dogasu's Backpack Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by SammyW27 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by monkeyjb1988 View Post
    What happened to the Pikachu & Pichu short? First I heard of it. :(
    The narrator/theme song singer was arrested on drug posession and Shopro wants to distance themselves from it as much as possible.

And here I always thought it was some dubbers who were the spineless yuppies in the anime industry...
    Ah. Thank you. That is interesting, to say the least.
    The only good human is a dead human!

Oops! Wrong franchise.

(Pikachu gives Monkeyjb1988 a Thunderbolt for being an idiot)

A thousand Meowth are looking up at the night sky with tears in their eyes. None of them will be looking for loose change tonight.

A thousand condolences to all Maddie Blaustein fans. She will be missed forever more. Maddie Blaustein 1960-2008

Blog Entries

So the Black2/White2 soundtrack has a crapton of Hoenn remixes! Very exciting!

Blog Entries

They're not remixes. [Not counting the 2 tracks in the PWT, of course]. They're the actual tracks from Emerald. Since Emerald never got its own soundtrack release (presumably due to most of its music being the same as Ruby and Sapphire), the Emerald-exclusive tracks, such as those related to the Battle Frontier, have been unreleased for all this time. Same thing for Platinum. Some of the music in the game [such as Route 23] is really reminiscent of Hoenn though. :D

3DS name: DuckNasch, Friend Code: 1177-7926-0353, Friend Safari: Doduo, Hoothoot, Fletchinder

Blog Entries

Thank you very much for all of the soundtrack translations, Dogasu. I wish you well on your quest to find out singers of Dogas' theme song. XD

So Dogasu, I hear the Black and White 2 promos have just been dubbed. They're on the Pokémon YouTube channel. Are you thinking about doing a comparison? It's really up to you, though, it is your website.

Blog Entries

Hi, Dogasu, I just want to point out a mistake regarding BW092's title. On your "List of TV Episodes" page you have it as "サトシ、アイリス、シューティー最後のバトル!!" However, the official title has an exclamation point after Shooti's name: "サトシ、アイリス、 シューティー!最後のバトル!!", so you should change the title and your translation accordingly.

Night Owl G50's Avatar Bulbanews Editor-in-Chief
    Trophies
    Blog Entries

I noticed a Dub/Japanese difference (I think) in the finals episode of the Donamite tournament.
    It seemed that Kenyan/Stephan's dialogue when he was presented the prize is different.

They say his name wrong, he says something like "um it's Kenyan", they call him "umitsKenyan", then he says "That's not what I meant!"

In the dub, it's the regular pun.

I'm not sure if this did happen this way or not.

I go to his website all the time.

So, in the "Be an Arrow" opening of Best Wishes 2, there's a panning shot of Oak Labs with all the Pokémon that are staying there, and I noticed that Primeape finally came back from training with Anthony! What do you think of that? Makes me wonder how the dub will handle it when it switches over to dubbing Best Wishes 2.

Merry Christmas! Trainer Gabriel's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I think we can all be sure that Primeape being there is just a nod to the older Pokemon and hasn't actually been left there at some point - unless you're also suggesting Charizard is staying at the lab too? And... the dub would handle that the same way they handle anything...
    Last edited by Trainer Gabriel; 9th September 2012 at 01:32 PM.

So, what do you folks think of Kotetsu from the newest couple of Japanese episodes? I don't particularly care for him. It's like they tried to do what they did with Barry, but it didn't work as well this time. I really try to avoid attacks against certain characters of any anime; even as my colleagues make lists of their most hated, or devote several videos to bashing just one. To me, if I criticize a character; they have to deserve it. That said, I don't like Kotetsu all that much. He feels like he should be in a completely different anime, and just feels out of place in Pokémon.

This thread is for discussing Dogasu's site. You can discuss Kotetsu elsewhere.

What, you guys have no opinion on him? What about you, Dogasu? What do you think of Kotetsu?

Again, this isn't the thread to talk about him in.

Oh, all right. I saw the dub of the gym battle with Brycen, and they really ramped up the Bruce Lee-like elements of his character. He seemed mellower in the games, but two of his Pokémon being sent into battle were signaled by a Kiai! Kiai - Television Tropes & Idioms
    After this, I'm personally wondering how they'll handle Pinot Noir next week. I mean, Sommeliers became Connoisseurs, Cabernet became Burgundy, so what do you all think Pinot Noir will become? Jean Philip? I also found it funny in the Japanese version how Burgundy was the one to "blast off."