Do you wish Ash would bring in his Pokemon from older regions from time to time? - Page 2

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree43Likes

Thread: Do you wish Ash would bring in his Pokemon from older regions from time to time?

Default re: Do you wish Ash would bring in his Pokemon from older regions from time to time?

Yes I never wanted to use that as my argument. And I still see that you are blind and can't read or pay attention. If you watched any movie of Pokemon which i doubt you can clearly see that Ash befriended almost every legendary there. And as we know 30-40% of his Pokemon that he has weren't caught through regular battle but through making friends. And he really made "friends" with Latias and why couldn't he just ask it if it wants to come like he did with Heracross etc.? He even made friends with Celebi. But he couldn't ask it cuz of whole time traveling drama. So ye I'm saying that It's possible to catch them like that. But If you just see a legendary and attack it out of nowhere you would get owned.

Blog Entries

Default re: Do you wish Ash would bring in his Pokemon from older regions from time to time?

Drop the "you're blind" and other comments please. If you cannot discuss something in a calm manner then I can only advise that you don't discuss at all. Consider this a Flaming and Baiting warning.
    djulienr and sonic10158 like this.

Seesh don't have to go all rough on me. I'm simply stating my opinion. And as we know there are more legendary Pokemon then we saw. There are more then 1 Latios and Latias. There are more Lugia's more Articuno's Zapdos Moltres etc. And if any Legendary that Ash could have caught was Latias and maybe Darkrai.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Pyrossword View Post
    Seesh don't have to go all rough on me. I'm simply stating my opinion.
    Which can be done without saying that other users must be blind or don't pay attention. That's what the in-thread warning is for, not your opinion on Ash, his Pokémon or what he captures.
    djulienr likes this.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Pyrossword View Post
    Yes I never wanted to use that as my argument. And I still see that you are blind and can't read or pay attention. If you watched any movie of Pokemon which i doubt you can clearly see that Ash befriended almost every legendary there. And as we know 30-40% of his Pokemon that he has weren't caught through regular battle but through making friends. And he really made "friends" with Latias and why couldn't he just ask it if it wants to come like he did with Heracross etc.? He even made friends with Celebi. But he couldn't ask it cuz of whole time traveling drama. So ye I'm saying that It's possible to catch them like that. But If you just see a legendary and attack it out of nowhere you would get owned.
    Evidently, I have watched the movies as they actually back-up my argument. Movies show that Legendary Pokemon are powerful in a variety of ways. More pertinently, they show that capturing them can result in several problems, and that the majoirty of them have responsibilities they cannot simply drop because someone asked them to.

The only Legendary Ash actually befreinded was Latias, but Latias had the responsibility of being a guaridan of Alto Mare. Ash certainly couldn't have asked Lugia to be his Pokemon, since a) they actually didn't become friends and b) he's the guardian of the sea and the one that keeps Articuno, Zapdos and Moltres in line.

Seesh don't have to go all rough on me. I'm simply stating my opinion. And as we know there are more legendary Pokemon then we saw. There are more then 1 Latios and Latias. There are more Lugia's more Articuno's Zapdos Moltres etc. And if any Legendary that Ash could have caught was Latias and maybe Darkrai.
    Yet you said that the reason why people didn't catch legendary was because they were rare and people couldn't find them. So how can you reasonably expect Ash to just encounter another Lugia, Latias, Articuno, etc and befriend them?
    djulienr likes this.

Ok seriously now. I'll try to stop saying "blind" etc. But Seriously... I said that IF one encounters them that It wouldn't be possible. AND Ash only befriended THOSE ones in the movie for sake of the show. Let me tell you this way:

It's a nice sunny day and some random trainer is walking through city/town/forest/route/cave etc.
    Suddenly random Darkrai was spotted. The trainer is feeling lucky to see a legendary Pokemon out on the blue. He tries to capture it and fails cause of the power it possesses.

This is what I meant not that if Ash encounters a wild one that he will be able to befriend them.

Kanto to Johto was the best. When he arrived in Johto he didn't dump all his Pokes but slowly got rid off them while at the same time catching new ones
    sonic10158 and DracoMan like this.
    Check out my group: Talk to me!

I'm personally not too fond of the Johto series(damn those fillers) but I agree the way Ash took his original Pokemon and gradually slid them off his team to make way for the new ones was interesting. Even though they had shared screen time everyone on his main team had some type of "character" or "personaility".

I just wish we got to see more than one(?) evolution in that series...
    Once I find something interesting. I'll put it here.

Registered User The Fighting Misty's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Unovian View Post
    Kanto to Johto was the best. When he arrived in Johto he didn't dump all his Pokes but slowly got rid off them while at the same time catching new ones
    That was the worst thing they ever did. Ash's Kanto pokemon came into Johto but he just got rid of them early on anyway, so what was the point? Bulbasaur never even got a Gym in Johto, so what was it there for?

On top of that I strongly believe this is why Ash's Johto team was his worst developed team of the series. The writers didn't handle them from the beginning.

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

Trip is going down HARD if Ash brings his Bulbasaur, Squirtle, and Charizard over to battle.

But we all know he wont.

Blog Entries

I think it is perfectly reasonable for him to catch more pokemon. Fighting gym leaders isn't really going to help Charizard or Snorlax all that much. And Ash is a strong trainer if Ash sent in Pikachu instead of Grovyle against Metagross he would have won the ever grande conferance. He just needs too use his old Pokemon when it is approiate with out neglecting his old one. But Ash is still a strong trainer Best wishes is just written REALLY poorly.

Also can someone change the name of the thread the title doesn't really explain much.
    djulienr likes this.

He should atleast use them at tournaments. And I do think that in the last gym he will either catch a Dragon type or get either Charizard or get Gibble and he will evolve.

One and Only Slipstream! Slipstream's Avatar

Speaking of the legendary pokemon capturing. We have a few people who have legendaries. Tobias with his Darkrai and Latios. (Hax). That one guy with a Heatran. And Brandon with his Regi-trio.

Interestingly enough, the captures of legendaries, legitimate capturing of legendaries, only really started towards the end of the advance generation and into Diamond and Pearl.

There is also the idea of capturing/controlling either Reshiram or Zekrom. Those are two legendaries that were stated to have been controlled by humans. That is their purpose for being.

Either way, Ash has some good pokemon, but I don't see Tepig being as strong as ash's other fire pokemon like Quilava, Infernape, and especially Charizard. Snivy might get strong, but not Bulbasaur, Sceptile, or Torterra strong. Ok, maybe Torterra strong, but not bulbasaur or Sceptile.
    Oshawott though could be the strongest water type he's owned so far.

Registered User SkinheadontheMBTA's Avatar
    Blog Entries

The only way I can see Ash bringing any of his older Pokémon back is if BW2 have old starters, or are based in an old region (Hoenn is the most likely I think). Just like they brought in May's Squirtle and Bulbasaur when FRLG were released, and Dawn's Cyndaquil with the release of HGSS. The problem with this is, the only one that he has which is not fully evolved is Corphish, I can't see him having a Crawdaunt, and they probably wouldn't bring one back to not evolve.

Maybe Max will turn up with his Ralts.
    djulienr likes this.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast