Do you want a Pokemon Conquest anime?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Do you want a Pokemon Conquest anime?

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

Default Do you want a Pokemon Conquest anime?

I don't know whether it'll be localized outside of Japan, but it'll be pretty educational since it covers most of japanese history.

ロケット団よ永遠 Dogasu's Avatar Retired Staff
    Blog Entries
    Follow Dogasu On Twitter

Default Re: Do you want a Pokemon Conquest anime?

It would be cool to see because it'd be so different from the current series, but it of course has no chance in hell of ever happening.
    Webmaster of Dogasu's Backpack. Last updated on April 14th, 2014

| My DVD Collection | My Video Game Collection |
    These lists were last updated on January 3rd, 2012

Blog Entries

Maybe a mini-series or a special.

Blog Entries

Creating a completely new animé just for that game feels slightly redundant, if there won't be any sequal to the game that is. However, it'd be nice to see a special episode(s) dedicated to the game, just like the way Mystery Dungeon influenced the animé and got its own speical. Not to mention Ranger, too. Although you would've thought that in that case they would've aired the episode at some time close to the release, and since it's been out for months now in Japan I find it to be highly unlikely. But I definitely wouldn't complain about it. :)
    Gengarzilla likes this.
    ''A single thread in a tapestry though its color brightly shine, can never see its purpose, in the pattern of the grand design.''

Sure. I already like the characters from the games. However, it looks a little too ancient for me. I don't want to have another Naruto priminative style anime background again.

Bow before me, bitches! SammyW27's Avatar
    Add SammyW27 on Facebook
    Visit SammyW27's Youtube Channel

HELL YEAH!!

It sounds like it would be so cool, like Ruroni Kenshin or Sengoku Basara with Pokemon. As a bonus, we could see Mewtwo as a badass without him acting like a super powered Hamlet babbling existential nonsense.

However, it's highly unlikely. Spin off seldom get animated versions. I mean, why give us something different and new when it's just so much easier to give us the same thing over and over?
    Being a fan means being unashamed of what you like, no matter what anyone else says

Moe
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SammyW27 View Post
    However, it's highly unlikely. Spin off seldom get animated versions. I mean, why give us something different and new when it's just so much easier to give us the same thing over and over?
    Most of the spinoff games do have anime versions though - a cameo character for Pokemon Snap, side episodes for Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, and both special episodes and side episodes for Pokemon Ranger.

I'm kinda surprised Pokemon Pinball machines haven't appeared in the background of a Pokemon Centre in the anime. But otherwise, most of the other spinoffs have next to nothing unique for the anime to work with.

Obviously there's Colosseum for the counter argument, but otherwise most games seem to get something done with them. Though I do think it's getting to be a bit late for something to be done.

Moderator Hidden Mew's Avatar Forum Head

I love playing the game, so seeing an anime based on it would be so awesome. Though, it isn't going to happen because the spin-off games don't really get that much attention. The Mystery Dungeon games got a small special, while the characters from Pokemon Snap and the newest Ranger games appeared for a few episodes or so in the series. If they make a sequel to Pokemon Conquest, maybe they could make a special for it to cover the first event of the storyline, but I couldn't see them doing anything beyond that unfortunately.

Trophies

Follow Pokelova on Tumblr

I absolutely love Pokémon Conquest, so an anime based on it would be awesome!
    Pokelova's Shiny Collection

Somalian Anarchy Leader! Please Understand's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Please Understand on Tumblr Visit Please Understand's Youtube Channel

Haha, no chance.

The game looks interesting, judging by Japanese and English footage, but there would be no chance of a spinoff series, unless there's something like the Legend of Thunder or Chronicles.
    Why are you looking here? There is nothing here.

Princess of Sinnoh martianmister's Avatar

Why not. It wouldn't be much different from current anime.

EDIT: I just read it as "Do you want a Pokemon Contest anime?"
    1. Satoshi/Ash Ketchum: 801 episodes
    2. Team Rocket: 736 episodes
    3. Takeshi/Brock: 633 episodes
    4. Kasumi/Misty: 282 episodes
    5. Hikari/Dawn: 201 episodes
    6. Haruka/May: 197 episodes
    7. Masato/Max: 192 episodes
    8. Iris: 141 episodes
    9. Dent/Cilan: 138 episodes
    10. Kenji/Tracey: 44 episodes

Blog Entries

Definitely! I've been hooked on this game for the last few days so seeing some kind of TV animation for it would be great. A whole series is out of the question, but perhaps a side episode (like Mystery Dungeon). Though Conquest's not something you can "wrap up" in an episode or two imho, so I don't really expect anything haha.

Bow before me, bitches! SammyW27's Avatar
    Add SammyW27 on Facebook
    Visit SammyW27's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Sheep View Post
    Definitely! I've been hooked on this game for the last few days so seeing some kind of TV animation for it would be great. A whole series is out of the question, but perhaps a side episode (like Mystery Dungeon). Though Conquest's not something you can "wrap up" in an episode or two imho, so I don't really expect anything haha.
    The Mystery Dungeon Specials and the Pokemon Ranger shorts didn't wrap up their stories. They had open endings/cliffhangers that went "if you want to see what happens, play the game!". I'm sure Shopro has no qaulms doing it again...
    Yato likes this.
    Being a fan means being unashamed of what you like, no matter what anyone else says

追放されたバカ

They could - I haven't played Pokemon Conquest yet, but I have played Samurai Warriors, and enjoyed that. I think it would be pretty interesting.

Blog Entries

I may not have pokemon conquest, and I've heard from friends that it is like pokemon chess, but with all the warlords YES! It would mark the most appearences on TV of a shiny pokemon. Well basically stage time.
    1. Shiny rayquaza (If the conquest tv show happened cuz it'd be in nearly every one probs)
    2. Shiny Noctowl (Ash's)
    Get your game on!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast