- My favorite Pokémon movies are Movie 3 and Movie 7.
- My favorite Pokémon movies are Movie 3 and Movie 7.
Last edited by Pokémon Master Ash; 23rd June 2013 at 10:23 PM.
Awesome Pokerap: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZQgrtg0uus
1. The Anime: OS > AG > BW > DP > XY (Tentative)
2. The English Dub: 4Kids + TAJ Productions (Seasons 1-5) > 4Kids Entertainment (Seasons 6-8) > DuArt Film and Video (Seasons 11-17) > TAJ Productions (Seasons 9-10)
3. The Manga: RSE > RBY > DPPt > BW > GSC
4. Pokemon: The Origin: Excellent: 95/100.
Dubbed Version: Very Good: 86.3/100.
5. The Movies: OS > AG > DP = BW
REALLY loved that movie (in Japanese, anyway). Mi and Entei were great characters - I felt really sorry for the poor girl. Satoshi himself was pretty damn cool in the movie, and I loved how it connected itself to the TV series with Lizardon's return from the valley. The anime episodes could really use plots like that and the Mewtwo saga to keep it going, in my honest opinion.
Diamond and Pearl is an extremely overrated saga and the worst of all four (at least I did not enjoy it at all) and the changes in Best Wishes are actually pretty good and the saga itself is enjoyable. For one I like serious Team Rocket WAY more than derpy weak Team Rocket and Cilan and Iris are pretty good characters, with Iris having a good backstory, only both didn't reach their full potential.
Oh yeah... Contests are boring, so is Dawn. That's all I can come up with for now.
Collector of rare Pokémon Black 2 FC: 3612-3193-6534 3DS Y FC: 0576-4616-1571
- Best Wishes is non canon.
- DP Brock has more character than Cilan.
- I thought the fillers in Johto were pretty good.
-I liked Brock as a character and I want him to return to the series.
-I don't think Ash is stale and I don't want him replaced before he finishes his goal.
-I thought Drew was a boring character.
-I wished Tracey was traveling with Brock, Misty and Ash during the Johto saga.
-I think that the fandom overhypes what happens in the GameFreak games and underhypes merchandise promotion, TV Tokyo promotion., etc. Example: If something mature happens in the anime because thge games, te fanom will understand it. But if is because selling mrchanise thge fandom will complain, specially if t's a pokemon disliked for them or a pokemn expeced to evolve by the fandom.
-I think tht Ash and Pikachu won't be resetted or Kalos or at least it won't be like Best Wishes.
I think that in the next saga, the path of Ash and his travelling companion will be corrupted and you can't guess te path of Ash and friends based on the game path. I see Ash taking anime routes, going bakwards, doing Gym Leaders out of order (and without sequels in sale), meeting charactervin differeent places that thevgame suggests.
If this CoroCoro says that Sana is a companion who shares a goal of going on thge lage, I see Sana being a Trainer defeating Gyms created bhy OLM and not GameFreak..
I dpon't expect anime information in this issue of CoroCoro. And I think that this issue won't have too much information. This is because Smash hasn't anoiunced for thjis Sunday a XY program.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> GO, GO, GO, <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
I want to start with XY as soon as is possible.
I have unpopular opinions: I prefer an older character returning but it isn't from the original trio. I was one of the few who liked both DP and BW. And I think that TR shouldn't leave in the anime.
- I think the DP and BW series' were actually pretty enjoyable. I know a lot of people don't, for some reason, but in my opinion they were even better than Johto, Orange Islands, and possibly even the original series. Maybe even tied for AG.
- I thought Drew was pretty annoying and was a jerk for the most part, except for a couple of scenes where he proved to be an experienced coordinator, and didn't try to brag about it. I think they should have made him a little nicer? I'm not sure.
- I don't think they should take Team Rocket out of the anime--they're actually pretty funny sometimes. I know a lot of people say that they're boring, and that they're overused, but they're pretty interesting at times, and really nostalgic.
- I also think that the anime, in some ways, is getting better. And it's not just because of the graphics. I like the rivals more, and some of the character development, and find some of the plots more interesting. Not sure if this will continue into the X&Y anime, though.
Last edited by starryskies; 10th July 2013 at 03:39 PM.
contract? ／人◕ ‿‿ ◕人＼
Last edited by SammyW27; 10th July 2013 at 06:03 PM.
Last edited by Trainer Gabriel; 11th July 2013 at 04:40 PM.
Togekiss proved quite unpopular with fans, as a powerful Pokemon being gifted to Dawn at the last minute on very flimsy pretenses. Likewise many people thought Dragonite deciding to join Iris came from left field, and that she wasn't experienced enough to have one.
I think Roxie's gym battle was the best Unova Gym battle. It's definitely an unpop opinion. Heck, I could be the only one in the whole world who thinks this. I am Unique!
(And no trying convincing me otherwise. People failed in the past, will so in the future!)
Ever read an Ikari+Pearlshipping fic set in an AU?
Road to be a Pokemon Master <---Slightly Popular Tournament Fic featuring Ash.
Beyond Truths and Ideals<--Featuring a clash between Ash, N, Team Rocket,Team Plasma and much more.
50 Shippings to Boot With<--Mega Project to write 50 One-shots for 50 different Shippings.
I like filler episodes, not a big fan of Team Rocket in every episode. I like Ash. I don't like Gary. I would like to see Ash travel alone or with 1 other person. I'd just like to see what would turn out.