Do you have any Pokemon Anime headcanons? - Page 8

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Like Tree481Likes

Thread: Do you have any Pokemon Anime headcanons?

The sound of drums
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Do you have any Pokemon Anime headcanons?

ash does age but he hides it until he wins a league
    misty has a crush on ash
    also may
    same for dawn
    iris makes four
    ash isn't dense
    ash has a bet with gary to see who can get more girls
    ash only lets brock, tracey, max and cilan to travel with him to keep his impulses on check
    ash in reality wants a fivesome with the other girls
    giovanni is ash's father(overuse)
    giovanni is dawn's father and nobody knows
    team plasma is secretly team rocket under new managment
    picachu wants with glaceon and bunneary
    drew is gay and is currently with harley
    zoey is lesbian and is with zoey
    may got second place in the johto grand festival and will win the sinnoh grand festival
    ash secretly wants to bail the unova league and go to may's grand festival
    dawn won the wallace cup and will win the hoenn grand festival
    ash will beat alder and reunite in palet town
    gary is gay and because of it lost the bet
    at the end ash will be with all the girls at the same time with all of them fully aware of it
    the will all travel atleast once thanks to palquia to the manga world
    ash and red will get EVERY GIRLS (lucky)
    martianmister and Gengarzilla like this.

Banner created by Princess of Hoenn.

You think you're bad, don't ya? Karamazov's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries

Follow Karamazov on Tumblr

I can support this headcanon.
    martianmister likes this.

"Playing around?" Wrong.

The sound of drums
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Karamazov View Post
    I can support this headcanon.
    sorry it meant to say zoey is a lesbian and she is with dawn, hahahahahahhaha sorry for that i just can't stop laughing of my mistake HAHAHAHA

Banner created by Princess of Hoenn.

Somalian Anarchy Leader! Please Understand's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Please Understand on Tumblr Visit Please Understand's Youtube Channel

Ketsuban exists, just Ash did not bother with it. He didn't corrupt his Hall of Fame data.
    Why are you looking here? There is nothing here.

Got dat Kalos swag Sir Fabulous's Avatar
    Blog Entries

-Satoshi has only been fooling around during BW (he still has DP strength, just hides it).
    -Dent has offscreen 'encounters' with other guys his age.
    -Hikari's mom won a lifetime supply of pancakes for winning the Grand Festival, and owns a Pancake Restaurant, with her cooking, sassy Glameow and quiet Umbreon being the waitresses.
    -Iris is secretly ancient, hence why she calls everyone kids.
    I have claimed: Staraptor (01/12/13), Shiny Stone (02/12/13), and Limber (02/12/13).

- the stone-made "Poké Ball", which had the spirit of the King of Pokélantis inside of it, actually did contain Ho-Oh. The weird smoke that came out of the ball wasn't really the spirit of an ancient King, but rather Ho-Oh's Sacred ash which gave Ash a funny voice (like helium does, expect this one makes it deeper) and made himself think he was the King.
    - the truth is, Ash actually is an heir of this King of Pokélantis, who sealed Ho-Oh in that ball. That explains the special relationship between Ash and Ho-Oh. The Ho-Oh, the one Ash has seen on the sky couple of times, is an heir of the Ho-Oh who was sealed in the ball.
    - Brandon and Templen Maiden Maria made a baby, and they are eventually tried to be murdered by an ancient Regi cult who find their action unforgivable.
    - Paul wins the last Kanto Frontier Symbol for his family and then goes after Sinnoh Battle Frontier.
    - Steven Stone died during the battle between Groudon and Kyogre – the battle made the cave, where he was looking for rare stones, fall over him. Sadly this time there is no Celebi to raise him from dead like in the manga.
    - Juan is the father of Misty and her sisters, and he was also the gym leader of Cerualean City before Wallace became the Hoenn Champion.
    - Tobias managed to get to Cynthia at his E4 quest, but she beat him.
    - after saving the world a dozen more times without getting any acknowledgment for that, Ash will eventually sour and becomes evil.
    - Ash and Gary's obsession before Pokémon was girls.

Somalian Anarchy Leader! Please Understand's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Please Understand on Tumblr Visit Please Understand's Youtube Channel

Pikachu is claustrophobic.
    The Pokémon games do exist in the anime verse, and Ash used to play them before he started out on his journey.
    Why are you looking here? There is nothing here.

Noble shine! Likeitornot.'s Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Kotetsu, as well as really being diabolical, is in cahoots with Tobias.
    Winterdaze and martianmister like this.
    "I shall have some peace there for peace comes
    dropping slow."
    - Lake Isle of Innisfree, W.B Yeats.

My only headcanon was actually something that flat out disregarded real canon.
    I used to believe that Ash had to be at least 12, no matter what the narrator says, because I just couldn't believe that 700+ episodes and 15 movies had all taken place in one year.
    I believed that, until I saw this:

With this, everything makes perfect sense.
    This gives a legitimate reason for Ash to always be ten, and I believe it.
    Last edited by HeinousActsZX; 12th December 2012 at 04:00 PM.

Blog Entries

Dragonite is physically attracted to Iris.

Okay, it´s not in the series yet, but... Ghetsis sacrificed his right eye to make a special evolutionary stone which caused Zweilous evolve into Hydreigon before lvl 64

If I make some stupid grammar mistake, I´m terribly sorry and feel free to correct me.

This is fun. Can we all get together and have a Headcanons party, where we'll drink tea and watch every episode of Pokemon and discuss every single detail about it? XD

Okay, I have a whole BUNCH, but I'll post in small doses because I can't remember them all right now:

-I believe everything in the Shudo Novelizations is true about Ash's father.

-The Dex-holders are related to their anime counterparts in many different ways. Red is Ash's older brother, Green is Gary's first cousin, Platinum is Dawn's cousin, etc.

-Since I like the Green's Raticate dying on the S.S. Anne thing...word spread that Red was thought of as a murderer for that, sparking the Oak and Ketchum family to have a small tiff which is what started the slight tension between Ash and Gary, although they never talk about it (the Silver Conference was their way of getting over it, and sort of reliving Green and Red's battle). Gary's parents are both dead, but because Delia used to visit/study at the lab often, she and Prof. Oak remained good friends and the whole incident didn't affect their relationship. Feeling despised, Red escaped to Mount Silver and has been training there ever since. Ash and Delia know this but never speak of it with anyone, especially with how their family has broken apart.

-Brandon is Paul/Reggie's father, but they sorted out their differences beforehand so they didn't really have any sort of "You're my father/son?!" epiphanies, which would strike Ash/Brock/Dawn's/whoever else was watching's curiosity.

-I really like the Salvia/Dawn and Jessie/Jessibelle theories.

-Behind-the-scenes, all of the characters behave like teens and talk about/do normal things other than pokemon. They have sleepovers, listen to their iPods while traveling, text each other on their Pokegears/Poketches/whatever the Unova device is called, etc.

-Burgundy is in love with Cilan, and Cilan slightly can tell, but he's stuck between sorting his feelings out for both her and Iris.

-I always like to think that each region lasts about a year and a half, so combined with Orange Islands and BF, I estimated that Ash has been traveling for almost eight years by now. I've decided to blatantly ignore the narrator's infamous comment and assume that Ash is 17 going on 18.

-Has anyone come up with a reason for Brock's flagrant distaste for Professor Ivy, or even what the heck happened on that island? XD

Alright, that's all I have for now...but I'll be back!
    Last edited by Poliwhirl42; 14th December 2012 at 12:51 AM.
    "It was perfect, beautiful, like something someone with an overreactive imagination would dream up in her unfulfilled fantasies." -Jessie, The Heartbreak of Brock

You Are (Not) Fine Winterdaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Follow Winterdaze on Tumblr

- Reggie is actually a lech who constantly hits on women whenever Paul or the other children aren't around.
    - Langley has very little self-esteem, and hides it through her jerkish behaviour and delusions of grandeur. She is unsure whether she truly hates Iris or is actually seeking her approval.

these headcanons have nothing to do with evangelion what are you talking about

Satoshi was purposefully oblivious to romance but over time psychologically brainwashed himself into not noticing it. Also, he has a fetish for turtles/tortoises seeing as he wanted to start with squirtle and has almost every turtle.

Based on what his brother said, I think Shinji was always mean, if not as grumpy as he is now.

Brandon and Palmer are considered equal to some elite four members.

Vincent's last name is Jackson. He just changed it for the Silver Conference because he felt like it. XD
    "It was perfect, beautiful, like something someone with an overreactive imagination would dream up in her unfulfilled fantasies." -Jessie, The Heartbreak of Brock

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast