Do you have any Pokemon Anime headcanons? - Page 2

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Like Tree481Likes

Thread: Do you have any Pokemon Anime headcanons?

Default Re: Do you have any Pokemon Anime headcanons?

Quote Originally Posted by Gliscor'd View Post
    I guess we can assume Kurt eventually opened the GS ball and found a Celebi inside. Not that it's anything special anymore.
    I am fairly amused at the thought of Kurt opening the GS Ball, finding a Celebi and saying "Oh it's just another Celebi. Was this really worth all the hassle of bringing it here from the Orange Islands?" before releasing it into the wild.
    I stream Pokémon episodes and movies at least once a week, follow @PKMNProfessor on Twitter to receive updates on when I'm streaming! (I also tweet any interesting Pokemon based news stories, facts and what I'm currently doing in-game.)

Gonna be a tl;dr Master! Shinneth's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Brandon is Paul and Reggie's dad. The number one important headcanon.

The BW series is literally the Coma Theory in action for Ash. That would explain why it's a bizarro Kanto and why Ash has regressed so much.

Drew is bi-curious. For Harley. Because of this May and Drew will never have a steady relationship.

Those are my big three. I've got tons more but it's almost time for me to go home, haha.

Chapter 19: Black Ice Battle!
    plurk | SPPF | dA | ff.net

Blog Entries

Follow Bubble Frog on Tumblr

-Paul has abandonment issues, that's one of the reasons he's such a jackass.

-NOT A SHIPPER. Misty has a crush on Ash and brings out the best in him, and vice-versa. One of the most prominent examples being in "Misty Meets Her Match" where her encouragement toward Ash helps Squirtle learn Hydro Pump.

-Dragons are similar to "Saiyans" from DBZ, in the aspect that they age slowly and switch moods at the drop of a hat, explaining Axew's childish demeanor compared to other babies in the show, Dragonite outliving his dead trainer and raging, and Gible's retardness half the time. Not to mention the Pokemon having such high potential.

-Femme Fatal, Emolga is a teenager.

-Axew is the son of Drayden's Haxorus.

Pikachu-12
    Oshawott...I see him like 9 or 10.
    Pignite- 10
    Snivy- 14
    Unfezant- 15
    Boldore- 11
    Palpi- 16
    Krokorok - 12/13
    Leavanny - 16
    Axew- 6
    Scraggy - 5
    Excadrill- 12
    Emolga- 13 1/2
    Meowth- 21
    Stunfisk- 32
    Pansage- 14/15
    Crustle- 17
    Buneary - 12
    Piplup -11 or 12
    Togekiss - 28
    Mamoswine - 9
    Pachirisu - 8
    Quilava - 6

-Every Pokemon on May's team is a female except for Munchlax explaining his lazy, hungry attitude in-regards to being a foil to May's other Pokemon who all adore contest as well as his macho attitude during the battle before his inevitable ass-kicking by Octillery. He also likes to sleep on May's mom's lap and is adored by Norman for being a strong Pokemon. He hangs with Slakoth and looks up to Vigoroth. The only other possible male on the team is Squirtle.

-Evolution isn't always better.

-Piplup hates young children.

-Drew loves May and vice-versa.

-Kenny loves Dawn but, Dawn doesn't care too much about romance or love as evidenced by Lyra's teasing. But, she ultimately would not end up with Kenny.

-Khoury likes Lyra and will get jealous when her and Ethan hit it off, and Lyra likes Khoury when he goes Heroic.

-Marina and Jimmy like each other. Vincent/Jackson is sadly a third-wheel.

-Iris has a slight crush on Cilan and vice-versa.

-Zoey is a tomboy.

-Emolga had a trainer who she abandoned or was abandoned by because of Volt Switch. That connects her to Snivy in a way.

-Emolga and Axew's favorite food are apples which Excadrill pretty much despises.

-Excadrill is annoyed at being the only "non-cute-y wooty" Pokemon on Iris' team but, is mature about it and trying to compensate by training hard seeing as Axew is just a little guy and Emolga is a teenage girl.

-Chili has a Heatmor and Cress has a Slowking. Cilan will complete the trio by catching a Maracactus.

-Pansage considers himself superior to Crustle and Stunfisk.

-James loves Jessie and vice-versa.

-Yamask is indifferent toward Woobat, and is stronger than Woobat.

-There are Shiny White Wailord in the PokeWorld.

-There are more then one type of species of legendary Pokemon like Celebi, Bird Trio, Crown Beast Trio, Mew, Victini, etc. But, only one Dialga, Palkia, Zekrom, Reshiram, etc.

-The Zoroark and Zorua Kodai tortured are from Lostlorn Forest.

-Georgia was possibly hurt, or had a traumatic past with Dragon asides from getting her Pokemon's asses kicked.

-May's chest and Dawn's skirt were unintentional and the writers nor GameFreaks had an intention of them becoming the bane of shut-in nerds around Japan and America.

-SOMEONE in-charge of the anime is aware of the nerd fandom.

-They find the fandom's obsession with 10-year-old little girls' "parts" creepy.

-Any Pokemon can learn how to talk with enough effort, it takes a long time though and can result in possible loss in battle skills, unless you're a legendary like Manaphy.\

-Ursula is Harley's cousin.

-Bianca and Barry met each other. Barry is the better trainer overall.
    Last edited by Bubble Frog; 9th July 2012 at 03:25 PM.

Blog Entries

Follow Aestivate on Tumblr Visit Aestivate's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Shinneth View Post
    Brandon is Paul and Reggie's dad. The number one important headcanon.
    oh my god this one yes A+++

also because of you i firmly believe that kouhei and shinji and jun are bffles off-screen. YES. BFFLES.

Stars, Rainbows and Stars Chronos's Avatar
    Blog Entries

- Harley and Ursula met each other and have long conversations (cups of tea in hand) about how they strongly dislike May and Dawn.

- Misty has a shrine of Ash in her closet (I wonder who will get what show I'm referencing here).

- Candice quit her job as gym leader and is now following Zoey around to be her full-time cheerleader in contests.
    Trainer Yusuf likes this.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

The only headcanon I have are that all four of Ash's female companions like receiving a foot massage, Dawn being able to find portals that lead her to other worlds during her journey, and May and Dawn are both bi.
    Last edited by Ghetsis-Dennis; 9th July 2012 at 03:50 PM.
    Trainer Yusuf likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Callisto View Post
    Misty has a shrine of Ash in her closet (I wonder who will get what show I'm referencing here)
    The greatest American kid's show of all time, bar Doug. Wait, Angry Beavers was also damn good...

The only "head canon" (Which seems to refer to "Here's what I wish was true", rather than "Here's what I believe".) I really have is family relations. It may seem like I'm just referencing Pokemopolis (If you remember this site and how glorious it seemed as a 13 year old, you have my respect.) but I would not be surprised Delia was getting up to Arceus-knows-what with Oak from time to time. (Read: All the time.)

I am also almost convinced that Tyson (No, not the Meowth trainer.) is the missing link between Oak and Gary. Either him or Professor Cozmo. The former looks more like Oak, while the latter looks more like Gary.
    I stream Pokémon episodes and movies at least once a week, follow @PKMNProfessor on Twitter to receive updates on when I'm streaming! (I also tweet any interesting Pokemon based news stories, facts and what I'm currently doing in-game.)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Alfonso View Post
    The greatest American kid's show of all time, bar Doug.
    I happily agree.

As for myself:
    -Sakura (Kasumi's sister) and Kenji are dating. (Not a HandyManShipper)
    -Gen (Riley) is Satoshi's long lost cousin.
    -Melissa is from Isshu.
    -Butterfree, Pigeot, and Laplace have all perished.

Registered User The Fighting Misty's Avatar
    Blog Entries

-I like to think Dawn's parents are divorced, or perhaps her father died when he was very young which is why Dawn never mentioned him.

- I also think Misty's parents died in a plane crash and her sisters had to bring up Misty when she was young.

- Iris doesn't have parents. She was mysteriously born with the heart of the dragons and came down from the heavens as the ultimate prodigy that will save mankind.

- Oh, and you saw those Elesa bondage outfits in BW? Well we know what Elesa, Skyla, and Cynthia do in their spare time.

- Tracey is desperately hoping to score with the Cerulan sisters and Misty. However they make him do chores like mop the floor of Cerulean Gym or do the dishes. There is actually evidence of this in canon.

Somalian Anarchy Leader! Please Understand's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Please Understand on Tumblr Visit Please Understand's Youtube Channel

- Ash's father is dead, or his father is the head of a team, like Team Rocket.
    - Misty, May, and Dawn have a crush on Ash, and so does Ash, but he does not believe so because he likes to be an jerk.
    - WishfulShipping is no where near confirmination...for the time being. :P
    - IRIS IS NOT GOD, PORCUPINES ARE GOD. BUT IRIS IS JESUS.
    Why are you looking here? There is nothing here.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Karamazov View Post
    Axew fully believes Iris is his mother.
    That... sounds... so cute...

You think you're bad, don't ya? Karamazov's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries

Follow Karamazov on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Gliscor'd View Post
    -I like to think Dawn's parents are divorced, or perhaps her father died when he was very young which is why Dawn never mentioned him.
    My headcanon is that Dawn's dad is Salvia's father and royalty. Dawn is the product of an affair, and her mom got a bunch of money to keep it secret. (Hence why they have such a nice house, and why Johanna just lazes around the house all day.)

Oh, and Johanna is also really disliked by the people in Twinleaf. She really came off as a busy-body, so I picture her as a mean gossip who just walks around in her slippers.
    Meron, MizuTaipu, Grave-E and 11 others like this.

"Playing around?" Wrong.

Blog Entries

Stop me if you heard these before

1. Ash's team did get a new Travelling companion in Johto; a talking Persian who is the opposite of TR's Meowth in almost every way

2. Iris finally meets up with the Village Elder again and she is finally called out on calling other people "kids"

3. Ash has a twin sister

4. Ash is still aware of love at times, but the times he is aware of it are when he's denying that he likes someone

5. Ash was once a member of an Evil team and was very good at it, but due to Super Science, that part of his life is a blur to him

Quote Originally Posted by Srebak View Post
    Stop me if you heard these before

1. Ash's team did get a new Travelling companion in Johto; a talking Persian who is the opposite of TR's Meowth in almost every way
    I think... you're missing the point of "head canon" somewhat. The majority of (Acceptable.) head canon are at least somewhat plausible, while this is just plain wrong. There are other words I could use, but I'm trying to stay PG. We know Ash never had a talking Persian travelling companion in Johto. On the other hand, believing that Ash's father is [insert character name here] or Character Y likes Character Z is fine because it's a possibility.
    djulienr and martianmister like this.

Gonna be a tl;dr Master! Shinneth's Avatar
    Blog Entries

ffffff @Aestivate I love having followers of this awkward as hell trio that I haven't even gotten to write properly yet. But when that day comes... oh yes...

Also, my headcanon is inclined to believe Burgundy is a distant relative of Paul's. Both have a mean streak, purple hair, thick eyebrows, INTENSE rivals, extremely judgmental about Pokemon, and have a tendency to stalk their rivals in some very very odd ways. If we refer back to Harley, maybe there is a whole extended network of purple-haired jerks all across the Pokemon world!

Chapter 19: Black Ice Battle!
    plurk | SPPF | dA | ff.net

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast