Do you have any Pokemon Anime headcanons? - Page 15
Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast

Thread: Do you have any Pokemon Anime headcanons?

Default Re: Do you have any Pokemon Anime headcanons?

Pokeworld people live longer and age more slowly than we do. Their stated ages are what they're roughly equivalent to in our years.

The reason Ash alternates between clumsy and super-agile isn't just plot convenience, it's because of his Aura. When he's in a dangerous situation it kicks in and makes him a ninja.

Blog Entries

Ash's father is in reality Arceus and is essentially the Jesus of the Pokemon Universe. In the Pokemon Universe, Arceus represents the Hebrew God and since in Christianity, Jesus is also God, then Ash is not only Arceus' son but the human form of Arceus. The reason why Ash goes from region to region battling evil is because it's Ash's destiny to bring balance to the Pokemon world. He is the chosen one and has even been resurrected from the dead.

Clemont is a TMNT fan. Donatello is his favorite.

It's been two months since lasted posted in but since I had these written down I thought to share:

Shipping head canon!

- May and Drew like each other and decided to wait until they were 13 to start dating.

- Ash started to notice girls when he started crushing on Dawn. His latest crush is Serena.

- Kenny likes Dawn but she likes ash. Ash likes her but also likes Serena.

- Volkner and jasmine are currently dating after flint had set them up on a blind date. About 5 years into the future they will get married and have a daughter named Alexandria.

Regular headcanon:

- Paul has abandonment issues and was never really close to anyone.

- James was never engaged to Jessiebelle in the first place. He was actually engaged to another girl but she ran away before he could. His parents were desperate and arranged the netting between Jessiebelle and James.

- Giovanni is JESSIE's father not ash's father. That's why she was never kicked out of team rocket.

- Wattson is the father of Lt. Surge and two other kids. Surge has 2 other siblings an older sister and younger brother. Elesa is the daughter of his sister, volkner is his son, and Clemont + Bonnie are is younger brothers children.
    I'm a James fan! I love shipping and the Pokemon anime

Blog Entries
    Add Glitchipedia on Facebook

The Pokémon anime (as well as manga and other media) exists as a work of fiction within the universe of the games. Many characters are none too amused about how they're portrayed.

YouTube projects advertised are in early development and subject to change.

Blog Entries

When N asked ash "Why do you make your friends fight?" he never answered, but I believe he knows the answer and that he doesn't want to admit it. This is only further enforced by his horrible treatment of Helioptile.

Scientists, for all their advanced techknowledgy, are idiots unable to find answers to simple questions because they put "spirituality" before common sense.

The most realistic characters in the anime/games are "bad guys".

The sound of one hand clapping must be "swish swish swish" because that annoying, air-cutting sound effect is used CONSTANTLY with any slight hand movements! "Swish" waving hand, "swish" pointing finger, "swish swish" brofist... Sorry, this really pisses me off for some reason. >\

In the Anime there are no carnivorous pokemon, yet on rare occasions people eat meat. It'd gotten to the point with Cilan constantly serving veggie sandwiches that I thought all people were turned into vegetarians, but I clearly saw Ash eating a hotdog in the last episode. Where'd the meat come from, huh?

Gotta Eat'em All!
    Last edited by PiccoloX; 26th January 2014 at 04:16 AM.
    IGN: Jraken
    FC: 4227-2083-0655
    Ditto, Lillipup, Loudred

RP Story: The Story of Yewer
    SoY Signups: HERE

Blog Entries

Some of these may not be headcanons but:

- The Pokemon League and the E4 are are portrayed much more believably in the anime. Of course Ash is not going to win easily!
    - Being a Pokemon Master actually takes years, if not decades, just like any profession/talent in real life. No one becomes a master overnight. Ash is impressive in that he actually became the Fronteir Brain in 2-3 years at most (where in a real-life situation it might as well take a decade at the very least).
    - As for Red? Well either the game version of the E4 are not that strong, or Red just happens to be an exceptional child prodigy, who is, well should be regarded as an exception and not the norm. Ash (at least if we exclude the BW arc), and for that matter Gary and Ritchie in the original series, are more accurate descriptions of the top 10% of Pokemon trainers.
    - At least the first movie is canon, and a number of other movies are. Otherwise Ash would have wimped out at the raging Garchomp in the second episode of XY.

Paul is an internet troll when he's not busy with Pokemon training.

Default Anime headcanons?

There's a thread for game headcanons, so why not have one for the anime?

•The war that the maidens lover sailed off too in "The Ghost of Maidens Peak" is the same one (or related to it at least) that Sir Aaron and Lucario fought in (both where said to take place around two-thousand years before).

•Sammy Oak's Charmeleon was his starter Pokemon (being based in Kanto, he likely had the choice between the Kanto starters and he chose Charmander).

•The reoccuring Jigglypuff suddenly stopped following Ash and friends after it's single AG appearance because somebody caught it.

•An extension of my "multiverse" theory from the game headcanon thread: the anime continuity is one of many alternate realities that exist in the "Pokemon Multiverse". The universe where the games take place is the main "Prime" reality that all other realities stem from. However, some realities can also serve as "sub-prime" universes: in this instance, the anime universe stems from the "Prime" game universe, but the anime universe itself also serves as a sub-prime because it spawned the "Electric Tale of Pikachu" universe, the "Ash and Pikachu" universe, the Pokemon Diamond and Pearl manga universe, and the movie manga adaption universe. There's even a pocket timeline where one of the two versions of M14 took place.

Follow -Polaris- on Tumblr

Default Re: Anime headcanons?

Could you tell me what Headcanons are please? I cant seem to PM you or anything. But it seems to be a discussion i would like to join in with.

Blog Entries

My head canon:

Pikachu was originally intended to be Gary's Starter Pokémon, a special gift from Professor Oak (and way to humble the boy's hubris and bullying attitude). Gary and his father would have none of it and pressured the Professor to give Gary a standard starter. When Ash didn't arrive on time, Professor Oak reluctantly gave Gary the option of choosing one of the three starters. And that's why Professor Oak didn't have any starters for Ash when he finally arrives.

Mine are:

Ash is related to Sir Aaron.
    After Operation Tempest, Giovanni became more forgiving of TRio.
    The anime and movies are 2 different timelines.
    May won the Grand Festival in Johto
    Iris and Cilan reunite and continue traveling together. Cilan becomes a Top/S Connoisseur and Iris evolves her Axew.
    Max catches the Ralts and begins his adventure, winning the Ever Grande conference.
    Manaphy reunites with May in Johto.
    The little girl from the the third movie(Spell of the Unown) becomes a Gym Leader.
    TRio reunites with the pack of Koffings and Ekans.
    Steven Stone is still the Champion of Hoenn.
    C'est la vie.

I have a million! I'll write them soon (posts them on tumblr)
    Clemont is the best nerd ever!! He's my fav now!! I'm a fangirl of him!!
    That cute little nerd!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mitchman! View Post
    Clemont is like a hybrid Brock/May thing combined with Tracy's social ineptitude. And I love it.
    I totally agree! He is!

•Theory for why Ash is a noob again at the beginning of BW:
    ••Outlandish version:Ash suffered from some kind of head trauma during the gap between DP and BW, causing some minor brain damage.
    ••Non-outlandish version: Ash took a long break between DP and BW, rendering his training skills a little rusty.

• Clemont and Bonnie's mother is Mega Evolution researcher in Snowbelle City and is currently pregnant with their third child, who will come to live with Clemont and Bonnie under Clemont's care.
    • Gurkinn's wife is dead. She died when Korrina was five years old.
    • Gurkinn has many servents that clean the Tower of Mastery, cook his daily meals, and keep him "beautiful".
    • Korrina's mother died when she was six, her father got remarried to her mother's younger sister, making her Korrina's mother. Gurkinn has a special relationship with that woman and invites her to live in the Tower of Mastery to raise her new daughters, however her father got a new job as a mega evolution resarcher and is Clemont's mother's partner. However her mother mysteriously got pregnant when Korrina first got her Riolu, but to her surprise she saw her father in the sitting room, she figured it out, eventually her mother had her little brother. Then when Korrina was 14, her mother got pregnant again then she saw her father, on that day she thought she was going crazy (having not seen her father in years) then got angry, once she cooled down she got a hug from her father, then he left. She eventually got a baby sister. Then recently, her mother got pregnant again and then she saw her father again, Korrina stormed in her room, then cried in her pillow, her Uncle and father walked in there, attempting to comfort her. She never saw her father again and she got a baby brother.
    • Korrina doesn't have a very good relationship with her father.
    • Korrina lives with her mother, her Uncle and Aunt, her siblings, cousins, and Gurkinn.
    • Korrina has a 12 year old sister, a 6-8 year old little brother, a 13-15 month old baby sister, and 4-5 month old baby brother. They live in the Tower of Mastery with her and she loves them, she babysits them and even sleeps with them.
    • The Uncle (one of Gurkinn's six sons) she had moved in with them to help her mother raise the family, he got remarried to a woman and she became Korrina's aunt. When Korrina was 11, her aunt and uncle had a baby then a year later they have another. Now her cousins are in preschool, she loves them just as much as her siblings, she babysits them as well and even sleeps them as she does with her siblings. She is going to have a baby cousin soon.
    • Cress loves flowers as oppessed to Chili loving donuts and Cilan loving trains. Cress can sniff them for hours.
    • Clemont has REALLY big family and has a close relationship with his cousins and babysits them.
    • Clemont babysits for money.
    • Trevor and his big sister are Trip's cousins.
    • McGinty is Trip's grandpa.
    • Gurkinn met Trip when he was a little baby. But baby Trip was allergic to Gurkinn's clothes and it caused him to sneeze.
    • Professor Sycamore and Siebold are Korrina's uncles. (applies for games too)
    • Korrina loved watching rollerskaters when she was a baby, she began skating as 16 month old baby (after her older cousin and the neighbor's daughter attempted to teach her how to skate like them), she enjoyed it and would pick up her little skates and walk over to her mother and give them to her (she was a smart baby). Although she fell often, she got a little better, by the time she got Riolu, falling lessened but she still fell, when she turned 12 she could successfully skate without falling. Korrina even today says that skating was "her life".
    • Sophie is Dransa's youngest daughter.
    • Sophie is a mother to three little kids and loves them dearly even though she doesn't get home past their bed time.
    • Gurkinn was a retired mega evolution scientist/researcher.
    • Gurkinn had an embarrassing beer belly when he was thirties, he gained it while relying on cheese burgers and milkshakes for stress, after being flooded with comments (e.g. "when is it due?", "is it a boy or a girl?", etc.) he felt offended and angry and stopped relying on those foods for stress. That is partly why he wrote "Also, even tasty foods need to be eaten in moderation" in his secret document.
    • Gurkinn actually two gloves, but one of his grandchildren (one of Korrina's cousins) decided to take it when he was an 18 month old baby and flush one down the toilet when Gurkinn took them off to wash his hands.
    • Clemont has a special relationship with his grandma, that is why he likes to wear old fashioned clothes.
    • The trainer with the Mega Ampharos that Korrina met is really Meyer, Clemont's father.
    • The reason why Korrina likes to collect footprints is because it is an obsessive interest she developed as a baby after seeing footprints on the ground when her father took her for a walk in the stroller after a rainy day. (Korrina is autistic, so is Clemont)
    • Clemont is Korrina's childhood friend and only human friend. They hadn't seen each other ever since Korrina was eight.
    • Korrina and Clemont were bullied and had no friends.
    Last edited by Grabbergirl; 30th September 2014 at 08:09 PM.
    Clemont is the best nerd ever!! He's my fav now!! I'm a fangirl of him!!
    That cute little nerd!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mitchman! View Post
    Clemont is like a hybrid Brock/May thing combined with Tracy's social ineptitude. And I love it.
    I totally agree! He is!

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast