- Satoshi/Ash Ketchum: 801 episodes
- Team Rocket: 736 episodes
- Takeshi/Brock: 633 episodes
- Kasumi/Misty: 282 episodes
- Hikari/Dawn: 201 episodes
- Haruka/May: 197 episodes
- Masato/Max: 192 episodes
- Iris: 141 episodes
- Dent/Cilan: 138 episodes
- Kenji/Tracey: 44 episodes
If I could give the ages of each Unova Group Pokemon:
*Oshawott and Pignite are the most brotherly group members, that's one of the reasons they get into some many small scraps over small things. Not to mention Oshawott always came off as the older more attention-wanting bro while Pignite was a younger meek Pokemon who gradually worked hard and finally unlocked evolution and stood up for himself and dropped his passivity. They also have matching move-sets to reflect this. Hydro Pump/Flamethrower, Aqua Jet/Flame Charge, etc.
*Emolga and Snivy have a mutual new found respect for each other. Snivy gradually dropped her false overly-smug facade and realized that she needs to become stronger because Emolga, while younger, is pretty competent. However she doesn't wanna evolve even though she should because her power is pretty much maxed out as a Snivy.
*Dwebble, Tepig, and Axew are the least confident Pokemon of the group in personality. They gained some after going through a challenging time. (Axew cries like a baby running away from Golett - Axew keeps calm and cool and lets Iris know he wants to continue battling against Cynthia, Tepig has self-confidence issues - battles Shamus and proves his worth and evolves which helps it immensely, Dwebble was bullied by three Dwebble and afraid of the volleyball in the Palpitoad episode - Dwebble battles and defeats Trip's Gurdurr and realizes he's pretty strong on the surface and the win over Burgundy's Dewott wasn't a fluke.)
*Excadrill and Axew are kinda standoffish toward each other, they're aware the other exist they just never interacted much. Axew prefers Scraggy's company. Excadrill likes hanging with Pansage, having Dig contest and such.
*Dragonite and Excadrill are both somewhat competitive toward each other for the tsundere-ness they both emanate for Iris. Dragonite pretends not to care but genuinely feels a bit jealous.
*Unfezant and Noctowl are crushing on each other.(Staraptor and Swellow are too macho, the former being more so in annoying way for her.)
*Boldore looks up to Pignite, he is the one who defeated him and the reason Ash caught him in the first place.
This is a big one, a big one. A big one.
Sure pikachu young but thirteen year olds are often characterized by the fact that not much is expected of them and Pikachu took to a lot of responsibilities so I'd say he'd be more like 14-15 small change but it's a big difference.
As for Palpitoad 13 is too young to have ANY authority (unless it's on the internet) let alone over a 27 year old I'd say he's in the 20-23 range
Seeing as how you made Crustle 9 which works I guess I can see you believe that evolution =/= age and never do I so I don't see Dragonite as 16 sure he evolved on his own but it's hard to see someone so younger than you as a rival so I'd put them both at around twelve seeing as 16 angst comes from being overbearing and infatuated 12's angst comes from wanting to be have authority and be treated like adult which I see in Dragonite.
I'd say boldore older but besides that I agree
Originally Posted by Linkara
Pikachu:13 Pikachu hasn't an age! He's the Chuck Norris of Pokemon!
Axew:7 this one's okay, even though it looks mature enough to be 9 in some episodes
Oshawott:11 3 years old's more suitable
Pignite:10 No way as well! A teen around 16 for me.
Snivy:15 No way! It must be 30!
Emolga:13 1/2 This one may be lower, around 10 or something.
Excadrill:13 Either teen or young adult (16-20)
Unfezant:16 25 year old girl
Palpitoad:13 28-35 for the maturity it displayed in its debut episode
Dragonite:16 16 only?! It was supposed to be Dratini/Dragonair once, and its behaviour would put it more like a 30-year-old gangster!
Boldore:10 Hard one. He can be an old guy of age 80...
Scraggy:6 Come on, that guy's 1 and we know it. Its behaviour suits it of 6, but anyway...
Pansage:14 For me, somewhere between 16 and 20
Stunfisk:27 Older for me. Around 40 at least
Crustle:9 As a Crustle it looks around 40 as well. However, as a Dwebble, it was more like 12...
Charizard: I call it 20 right now, as it is mature. It was 16 or something back when it was disobedient.
I got a scum result on that bush! LYNCH IT LYNCH IT LYNCH IT!
1. Ash favors his male Pokemon better than his females.
When Bayleaf showed Ash affection with Body Slams he yelled at her. Then he yelled at her again when she tried to obey him.
When Turtwig and Gible show affection by biting his head, he laughs it off. When Oshawott steals food and makes mischief, he's never yelled at i the same tone Bayleaf was. Somethimes he's not even scolded at all.
He uses his males more than his females in general.
2. Ash has no faith in Unfezant and cares less about her than his other Unova Pokemon.
In the first gym he said Oshawott (A water-type) was the only Pokemon he had who could defeat Pansage (A grass-type).
In the Scraggy/Gothita ep, he had her on hand, but she wan't allowed to eat with the other Pokemon, or watch the battles.
He didn't use her in Burgh or Clay's gyms where she would have had an advantage.
As soon as he caught Sewaddle, she was sent to Juniper's rather than a Pokemon who'd had more battle experience.
Lets not forget that he's recently Oak'd her for Charizard too. Looks like this one could really be true.
I have claimed the Spell Tag and Kasib Berry, along with Adaptability and Shadow Ball. I have also claimed Gastly.
If you think Nintendo need to sue PETA up the ass for making Pokemon Black and Blue, copy and paste this into your sig.
OMG. I can't believe I forgot that one.Lets not forget that he's recently Oak'd her for Charizard too. Looks like this one could really be true.
I thought Ash sent her because he didn't want two flying-types on hand. But then in the most recent ep he still has Pignite! Why can he have 2 fire-types on hand, but not 2 flying-types? Think it's obvious that Unfezant is one of Ash's lesser important Pokemon. It's a shame too, I liked Unfezant due to her being a girl and all.
- Misty liked Ash but time passed and she got over it. She fell in love with Tracey in the Chronicles episodes and they are now dating.
- Volkner and Flint are secretly dating but don't want to come out because they're famous.
- May is traveling with Drew.
- When Zoey and Dawn meet up, Zoey always tries to turn her into a lesbian.
- Dawn saw Conway in Unova and she found him looking better now that he has grown up. They kissed but she doesn't love him. Conway secretly follows her, thinking he has a chance with her.
- Kenny will soon call Dawn to ask her to travel with him. She will say yes and after a while they will start dating.
- The reason why Ash's mom is always at the lab when he cll Prof. Oak is because she is secretly dating him.
- Ash' father went on a journey for a few months. When he came back, Delia told him she was pregnant. He then returned to his journey and never came back. Ash thinks he disapeared but he still talks to Delia sometimes. She won't tell Ash because his father doesn't care about him. He just pay an allowance to Delia and that's why they still talk to each other.
- Cilan loves Ash and he is the first person that made him discover what love is. Ash had a little crush on Paul but he didn't know if it was love. With Cilan, he is sure this is love.
- Trip has a crush on Iris but tries to not think about it because she hangs out with Ash and he pisses him off.
- Brock went back to Sinnoh to meet up with a particular nurse Joy (I can't remember the episode, but I wish I do, if you know it, please tell me). In this episode, Croagunk didn't stop Brock from seducing her because he kinf of knew Joy thought Brock was a gret guy. They are now dating.
- Gary is actually gay and he tries to hide it by having all of his groupies. He also likes Ash but he knows he has no chance.
- Axew and Scraggy are BFF
- Barry likes Paul and tries to tell him his own way but it doesn't seem to work.
- Jessie and James are in love and act like a couple but they are not dating. Jessie doesn't want to make it official because she already had her heart broken and she doesn't want it to happen again.
- Meowth wants to be friend with Pikachu but he knows it won't happen.
Yeah, I didn't think I had that much, but I really love Headcanons :D
Aipom might have been a girl but she was a bad bitch, she got used in the first gym and starred in the second before being traded away Ash always puts up with her stealing his hat. Oshawott's mischief is almost always played for laughs and Ash almost never finds out.
Oshawott battled Pansage to simply mirror the games where Oshawott-users are forced to battle Cilan, he said Oshawott was the only one who could get the job done because of his scalchop deflecting talents. Haven't you heard? Only marketable Pokemon on Ash's team get to eat. A.k.a at the time mainly Scraggy + Pikachu + starters. I don't see how Tranquill would have been a huge help against Clay's Excadrill, Snivy and Oshawott had Krokorok and Palpitoad covered.(Yes, Ash used Snivy, a girl.) When it came to Burgh's Gym Sewaddle played a part in Burgh's intro episode so it made sense Ash would use him, Tepig had an advantage, and Pikachu just had experience to deal with Leavanny. Remember, Ash didn't use Gible against anyone in Volkner's Gym?
Pidove was sent away because at the time the writers had a "marketable" mentality, in other words Sewaddle and Tranquill got sent between each other. That doesn't happen anymore since we know Ash exchanges starters and Scraggy for a fact.(Stephan for example, Pikachu + 3 reserves = 2 starters at most and one being exchanged.) Oshawott is made to look like a dumbass and a clown even though he's an overall stronger and Pokemon than Snivy, Snivy, despite not being a very good battler imo, was able to beat up Riolu at least and force an evolution. Palpitoad wishes he got treated like Snivy.