Is Cynthia really the strongest champion in the anime?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is Cynthia really the strongest champion in the anime?

Blog Entries

Default Is Cynthia really the strongest champion in the anime?

Even stronger than Lance, Wallace, Takuto and Alder?

Default Re: Is Cynthia really the strongest champion in the anime?

She's probably stronger than Lance and Adeku.

Wallace is more of a contest master so he's probably not as strong as the others.

Blog Entries

I despise this thought. No one champion should be superior to the others, unless there is a world champion. I know this whole matter is made moot by the matter that there IS such a tournament, however, there is no one there actually holding the title per se. It's like this is the first ever world tourney, and they're determining which champion is the strongest now. Turns out it's none of them since you accomplish that goal instead. If the matter is different in the anime, then I hope it's explained. I still won't like the the idea because Cynthia gets the spotlight for two gens. I just outright refuse. No, it wouldn't have been different if it was someone else. You had your chance, let someone else be super special awesome now.
    Step into the Fairy circle

Quote Originally Posted by Samurott View Post
    I despise this thought. No one champion should be superior to the others, unless there is a world champion. I know this whole matter is made moot by the matter that there IS such a tournament, however, there is no one there actually holding the title per se. It's like this is the first ever world tourney, and they're determining which champion is the strongest now. Turns out it's none of them since you accomplish that goal instead. If the matter is different in the anime, then I hope it's explained. I still won't like the the idea because Cynthia gets the spotlight for two gens. I just outright refuse. No, it wouldn't have been different if it was someone else. You had your chance, let someone else be super special awesome now.
    Agreed, if we are not getting any official information, this thread will only be filled with speculations and flamings.

No champion is superior to the others, because they are not shown to battle within each other to find out who is the strongest.
    Unless a World Trounament for Champions is held, no one is stronger than the others.

Stars, Rainbows and Stars Chronos's Avatar
    Blog Entries

As others have said, I think all the champions are pretty much equal to each other. Cynthia has just made the most appearances out of all of them.

追放されたバカ

Tobias(Takuto) has not been named as THE Champion in profession, @pokedax_e;, only in title of a single tournament.

There is a difference.

There is no strongest Champion, since strength is irrelevant next to the power of the Force friendship type advantages kiai.

No Cynthia is not the strongest. The episode with Iris just confirmed that. If the strongest pokemon of the champion can't knock out small brat with one attack there is no way I can call her the strongest. I am sure there are a lot trainers who are far powerful than Cynthia. But I really don't care because I hate this show form the start of BW and don't watch it anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by swampertuska View Post
    If the strongest pokemon of the champion can't knock out small brat with one attack there is no way I can call her the strongest.
    Dude. She was holding back so she didn't murder the little guy. Being strong doesn't mean being a dick.

No Cynthia is not the strongest. The episode with Iris just confirmed that. If the strongest pokemon of the champion can't knock out small brat with one attack there is no way I can call her the strongest. I am sure there are a lot trainers who are far powerful than Cynthia. But I really don't care because I hate this show form the start of BW and don't watch it anymore.
    Even thought we have no prove that Garchomp is going easy on Axew, but we don't have a prove that she isn't going easy on Axew either.
    Last edited by Iteru; 13th July 2012 at 12:10 PM.

Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

The other champions haven't gotten as much screen time so there's no way of telling if this is true, but I believe that she isn't, and just because Wallace also does contests doesn't make him weaker. Contests have battles too in the anime.

Quote Originally Posted by Mareepy View Post
    Even thought we have no prove that Garchomp is going easy on Axew, but we don't have a prove that she isn't going easy on Axew either. And since you didn't watch the anime, and you don't care, don't cause trouble please :S

(I will not like to see what happened at the BW85 review thread happen again, I always regret causing a review thread locked just because an argue, making it inconvenience for others to review an episode, I say sorry for anyone who wanted to voice their opinion on that episode here)
    I saw that exact episode because of Cynthia appearing and I know what I am talking about. Don't try me shut me up.

I saw that exact episode because of Cynthia appearing and I know what I am talking about. Don't try me shut me up.
    Did I try to shut you up? I said we don't have evidence for both, so its totally not a point except a start for argues.

Seek the sparrow prince Iteru's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries

You asked him to stop causing trouble when he wasn't; you did try to get him to stop expressing his opinion.

Now please drop it.

Blog Entries
    Follow voicerocker On Twitter
    Visit voicerocker's Youtube Channel

I think Cynthia is just the most popular, which is why she returned. Aaron and Flint both tried to beat her for the Champion title, but couldn't. I wouldn't say that makes her THE most powerful, but she is definitely powerful.

Didn't she stop the battle with Iris to keep Garchomp from seriously hurting Axew?
    "Believe in yourself and create your own destiny. Don't fear failure." - Only Toonami

Quote Originally Posted by Mareepy View Post
    Even thought we have no prove that Garchomp is going easy on Axew, but we don't have a prove that she isn't going easy on Axew either.
    the only reason Axew could hit hard Garchomp was because he learnt Giga Impact, and that took everyone by surprise.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast