Charizard's return to the Anime. For or Against? - Page 7

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
Like Tree60Likes

Thread: Charizard's return to the Anime. For or Against?

Registered User Trainer Gabriel's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Charizard's return to the Anime. For or Against?

Quote Originally Posted by The Fighting Misty View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised if Charizard just comes back to get its ass kicked by legendaries. After all, when it came back to battle Brandon it lost quickly to Dusclops and didn't get a single win.
    And that was more than likely to give Squirtle and Bulbasaur some time to shine - while still giving Pikachu the main glory - knowing that Charizard already had his turn for that against Nolan's Articuno in the BF challenge. This time around, I can see the writers making the most of Charizard's comeback after his long absence - provided BW doesn't screw him up, too.

Nonetheless, I might agree that Charizard may not fare well against Reshiram, although he'll probably be backed up by others in the fight. I'm sure the fandom will call unrealistic if Charizard does go toe-to-toe with one of the most powerful legendaries, as well.

Why would ash need an Emboar for? He already has Infernape. Even if Ash had an Emboar, it would be remarkably boring considering its yet another fire-fighting one. (for the record, pignite is boring too). Neither Pignite nor Emboar would be exciting because they have NOTHING to distinguish themselves from his other fire types.

And Hydregion? he already has too many ugly pokemon. Lol, besides two dragons may be a bit too much. If anything, his Gible needs to evolve.

Overall, i don't see any of his UNOVA pokemon going toe to toe with Reshiram.

Actually, I do not watch the anime so often. But Charizard coming back sounds good to me. However, I also would like to see his other, older pokémon too. Up to now, I do not like BW/BW2 so much. Ash as a noob after making it to the Top4 of the Sinnoh league? And being the only trainer in the whole, freaking competition to beat Tobias' Darkrai? No, thank you. Therefore, Charizard is a really good change. Especially if there is really a fight against Reshiram coming, as the intro suggests. I only have one wish. Please, let Charizard stay with Ash. And do not give him to "future dragon mistress" Iris. I like game!Iris. Anime!Iris? Not so much. And as the writers mainly screwed up the plot of BW/BW2 so far, I'm afraid. Very much afraid about what else they might do...
    MegaGarchomp and harryheart like this.

Grass-type fanatic Frenzy Plant's Avatar
    Follow Frenzy Plant On Twitter
    Follow Frenzy Plant on Tumblr

I'm all for Charizard making a return. Ash doesn't boast, or really mentioned his other Pokémon or accomplishments. I really want it rubbed in Iris and Trip's faces that Ash is an extremely experienced trainer.

Plus, Ash had plenty of experience dealing with a tremendously powerful disobedient dragon when Charizard didn't listen to him; Charizard could help Iris' Dragonite learn some humility.
    I do regular Pokémon giveaways on Tumblr, click here and come trade with me!

Actually, I'm for Charizard's return. It'd be a nice surprise to see Charizard return from the Charicific Valley.
    Hooray for the Fairy-type!

Blog Entries

I'm pumped about this. Brings back memories from the great Kanto era of the anime.

Master of Ghosts......... Gengarzilla's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Gengarzilla on Tumblr Visit Gengarzilla's Youtube Channel

As long as the writers don't ruin this return like they did with Dawn's, then I'm all for it.
    I have claimed the Spell Tag and Kasib Berry, along with Adaptability and Shadow Ball. I have also claimed Gastly.

If you think Nintendo need to sue PETA up the ass for making Pokemon Black and Blue, copy and paste this into your sig.

Hypnodance FTW!

I'm more than pumped. I'm overcome with excitement!
    White FC: 0218 6574 2961
    Black 2 FC: 1722 2422 0764

All for it. Ash needs a powerhouse, especially with all of the Team Plasma conflicts on the horizon. Im especially interested to see how Charizard will meet up with Ash and the gang. Will Ash just call for him for a specific reason? He hasn't done that to any of his older Pokemon at all (despite having several opportunities) since he's been in Unova.. Im guessing Ash will just run into him in Unova randomly somehow.

Also can't wait to see how Charizard and Iris' Dragonite will interact. Hopefully Charizard can help it develop for the better.
    Last edited by GibleKidd; 3rd February 2013 at 02:57 AM.

Blog Entries

I am so for it since this episode is on my Birthday and is one of both My favorite and My Best Friends Favorite Pokemon Since we first got into Pokemon.

I wouldn't be bothered if Ash thought "Yeah I need to get some of my stronger, more experienced Pokemon back" then he could have sent all his Pokemon to Oak apart from Pikachu and Krookodile and brought back Charizard, Snorlax, Sceptile and Gliscor or something...

The only reason Charizard is the go to guy is because the Pokemon in the first generation had quite a strong character development, in recent times (not including this generation) Ambipom and Infernape were the only ones who had decent development. No one in the third generation had a good development, in my opinion.

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

I'm all for it. Charizard is probably the only one that can go up against Reshiram on his own. It's time Ash shows off his most powerful pokemon from the past

Blog Entries

I am all for the Return of Charizard, when he returns, what New Moves do you think he will know? I think they could be either Blast Burn, Inferno, or Flair Blitz. So this what I think Lizardon will know and I am just all for his return a month from now.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567