Charizard's return to the Anime. For or Against? - Page 5

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
Like Tree60Likes

Thread: Charizard's return to the Anime. For or Against?

Blog Entries

Default Re: Charizard's return to the Anime. For or Against?

At least with Charizard coming back, the Pignite exposure will be toned down. Given it's been a while since Charizard has been seen..of course I'd much rather see him battling than Pignite.
    martianmister likes this.

Absolutely delighted to see Charizard again, the best Pokémon Ash has ever owned imo. Sure, there's probably no real reason for it, just for kicks. Or an attempt to boost ratings / get older fans of the series interested again, but I'm not bothered about that. I look forward to it.

I do agree with people who are saying "Why Charizard? Why not some of his other Pokémon?" somewhat too. While I do think Charizard is the best, I'd also welcome the opportunity for some of his other Pokémon to come back too.

OMG Charizard is coming back!? *squeals*
    Hoopa likes this.

Registered User The Fighting Misty's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I'm sure he's not staying very long. Maybe 5 episodes and the movie, and that's it.

Quote Originally Posted by The Fighting Misty View Post
    I'm sure he's not staying very long. Maybe 5 episodes and the movie, and that's it.
    Im sure I've heard you say something like this before.........

I think he'll be around for a while, as the ending would suggest

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ash's Battle Coach View Post

He's probably not even going to appear till the tail-end of this arc, closer to the time the movie hits. If you noticed we gave 6 announced titles so far and he hasn't appeared yet.

People seem to think Charizard is returning to Ash's roster like we're in early Johto again, it sure as hell is not happening.

He's probably not even going to appear till the tail-end of this arc, closer to the time the movie hits. If you noticed we gave 6 announced titles so far and he hasn't appeared yet.

People seem to think Charizard is returning to Ash's roster like we're in early Johto again, it sure as hell is not happening.
    Lol you seem so sure about everything. But in the ending it shows Pikachu, Krookodile, the 3 Unova starters and Charizard. 6 pokes. Full Team. Suggests he's returning to the roster

Blog Entries

He's returning to the roster for what... a couple of episodes? Everyone knows that when the 6th gen begins Ash is just going to dump all his Pokemon and start fresh again, so we know good and well Charizard can't be staying very long since the next gen starts in October.

And why would this happen when his BW team is still developing?

He's returning to the roster for what... a couple of episodes? Everyone knows that when the 6th gen begins Ash is just going to dump all his Pokemon and start fresh again, so we know good and well Charizard can't be staying very long since the next gen starts in October.

Even if it were for a couple of eps, it'd still be in his roster, ie, one of his 6. And who says his BW team is still developing?

Blog Entries

And who says his BW team is still developing?
    Exactly. The opening only showcases two of them, and Leavanny, Unfezant, Scraggy and Palpitoad aren't even in the ending.

Registered User Typhlosionisafirebadger's Avatar

Only reason Bulbasaur and Squirtle aren't joining in is cause those two have jobs

Bulbasaur works at Prof Oak's and Squirtle is a firefighter

I'm sure they send Ash mail though, or prob just Pikachu

Blog Entries

If Ash has any common sense Charizard will also stay for gen 6. That knocks out the flier spot and the girl can get fennekin.

I'm fine with it. At this point I'm kind of sick of Ash's Unova starters, mostly because they are so under-evolved and so are boring to watch in battles. Having a fully evolved one return feels like a breath of fresh air.

Blog Entries

Charizard has come back so many times now that its just not that interesting anymore. I was happy to see it again in Johto and AG because it was the first time it returned.

It makes me sad knowing some of Ash's other Pokemon like Glalie, Muk, the Johto starters or even the Sinnoh team may not be used again.
    I thought that you think that the writers doesn't care to older fans. And now suddenly the anime cares about us, older fans out of the target 6-14 years?

If that's a big role in the movie, and a big part of the N battle with 2/3 apparenaces makes a lot why Charizard has appeared in the anime.

It's appearing in March. But I'm sure that Charizad will be between March and the end with a high role (this is the reason of all the merch). And please, people doesn0t need to remember that Charizard isn't going to Gen VI unless he/she thinks so and I don't see him posting about that.

You are angry because you thought that Charizard isn't going to return ever to the show. And of course, Charizard will be a member of the team in the time that Charizard appears on the show. And we have less Juniper visits (if any) than the Unova's reserves.

Blog Entries

I agree with this. Just like the return of past female travel companions, Charizard's return feels like it will be a small arc to the overall season. He's not going to be a main character.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast