Charizard's return to the Anime. For or Against? - Page 4
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Charizard's return to the Anime. For or Against?

Default Re: Charizard's return to the Anime. For or Against?

I'm all for it, he was one of my favorites and is one of the most powerful Pokemon of his and I'm excited to see Dento and Iris reactions to himXD
    Ash fan. Multi Ash shipper =]

This world is merciless Pokemaster97's Avatar Bulbanews Senior WriterArchives StaffBulbapedia StaffModerator
    Blog Entries

Visit Pokemaster97's Youtube Channel

I'm really not all that excited about Charizard's return. Honestly, Charizard is so overdone and boring now IMO. It feels like a last minute attempt to cater to the older generation fans.

Crimson Fighter PhilosophyPhlare's Avatar
    Blog Entries

He got 2 battles pre league Johto 2 battles Johto league and 2 battles battle frontier after. Doesn't seem like that much considering he spent most of his own time disobeying post Charmander and Charizard is like Ash's ultra Ace and he lost to Dusclops. Sure Kingler and Muk need some action but Charizard reappearing is not a bad thing
    Nyanners is love. Nyanners is life.

I'm hoping that it comes back so Ash can teach it Blast Burn.

ロケット団よ永遠 Dogasu's Avatar Retired Staff
    Blog Entries
    Follow Dogasu On Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by hhhhdmt
    I can't believe some people are against Charizard coming back. Pikachu is there in every single episode, Charizard comes back twice every 5 years and yet some don't want him to return?
    Yes.

It feels like lazy pandering in an effort to boost ratings. I, for one, do not want a repeat of Season 2 Hikari.
    Webmaster of Dogasu's Backpack. Last updated on December 18th, 2014

Hmm, Charizard is definitely a worthy pokemon of Ash's, and a flying one at that (perfect for reshiram), but I want to see other pokemon again. Kingler and Muk, Gible, Totodile, Bayleef, Ash has a lot of pokemon now, but they all feel like my shiny Beedrill, I used it for a bit, but it eventually spent the rest of it's time in my PC.
    On a related note, has anyone been able to find subbed episodes of the anime? Subbing is about 2 months+ overdue, and I have resigned myself to watch the eevee team episode without being able to understand a word of it.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by crayzeerayquaza View Post
    Hmm, Charizard is definitely a worthy pokemon of Ash's, and a flying one at that (perfect for reshiram), but I want to see other pokemon again. Kingler and Muk, Gible, Totodile, Bayleef, Ash has a lot of pokemon now, but they all feel like my shiny Beedrill, I used it for a bit, but it eventually spent the rest of it's time in my PC.
    On a related note, has anyone been able to find subbed episodes of the anime? Subbing is about 2 months+ overdue, and I have resigned myself to watch the eevee team episode without being able to understand a word of it.
    Well, Muk did appear last episode, so we could be entering a part of the anime kind of like Johto and BF, in which older Pokémon would sometimes be randomly called for an episode to do something. Maybe Charizard is the only one who's going to be important, but, I dunno, he may randomly call his Totodile to fight Cheren or something.
    Please "like" this page to help Portugal! We want to have Pokémon in HD! Please "like" this.

Also, sign this petition (you can sign by writing your Name and E-mail address on the "bolded" blanks and then clicking in "Assinar Petição")

Registered User harryheart's Avatar Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaster97 View Post
    I'm really not all that excited about Charizard's return. Honestly, Charizard is so overdone and boring now IMO. It feels like a last minute attempt to cater to the older generation fans.
    But at least they're trying??? It's nice to at least some acknowledgement in a series where a large proportion of it has tried to distance itself from everything past!
    Credits to Sweet May and DanChimchar from Serebii
    For the Banner

I am super excited besides pikachu. charizard is my Favorite stater. so yeah fanservice or not this made my day. im still waiting to see buizel again though. besides lucario he is my fave dp pokemon

Drama queen/Bug master PrettyVenomoth's Avatar

Aganist it.

Charizard has been done to death you can only be cool for so many years... ash as SO many pokemon how about giving one of them the spot light eh ??

Lazy. writing.

bringing Charizard back and bringing back an underused pokemon can BOTH be done. However, when facing a legandary, its only fair for Ash to bring back a pokemon that can actually match a legandary.

All in all, i am glad that they have not forgotten about Charizard. I was afraid that they may never bring him back but now i am glad that they did.

Most trainers have some pokemon you can say is "overused". Look at Cynthia, her Garchomp shows up with her wherever she goes.

Quote Originally Posted by hhhhdmt View Post
    bringing Charizard back and bringing back an underused pokemon can BOTH be done. However, when facing a legandary, its only fair for Ash to bring back a pokemon that can actually match a legandary.
    The problem is that there doesn't seem to be a reason to bring back the underused Pokémon. Right now, the only important battle that we can expect is the one against Reshiram. Even the Unova roster seem to be taking a backseat as Ash doesn't have much to do, although at least Oshawott will still rear its head for the unnecessary Cheren battle.

Jacen the Robot Floatzel Robo-Floatzel's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Robo-Floatzel On Twitter Add Robo-Floatzel on Google+
    Visit Robo-Floatzel's Youtube Channel

If they're going to bring back his Charizard, then they should bring back many of his old Pokemon as well, it's only reasonable.
    Avatar made by MelNathea on DeviantART
    SEA WEASELS: The group for Buizel and Floatzel fans!

CLICK MY ROBOT POKEMON ARMY OR ELSE!!!!!!
    My DA account

Master of Ghosts......... Gengarzilla's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Gengarzilla on Tumblr Visit Gengarzilla's Youtube Channel

I'm all for Charizard making his long overdue return. It'll have been his first appearance since the end of the Battle Frontier season, and admit it, none of his Unova Pokemon would stand a chance against Reshiram anyway.

Hypnodance FTW!

Blog Entries

Charizard is the best pokemon to have ever been owned by a main character bar none. it's also the only fully evolved pokemon to get even a fraction of the screentime and out of battle interactions of the unevolved Plushiemons and managed to take down a legendary. This has been the absolute best decision the writers could possibly have made in all of BW.

Charizard has also been the first pokemon to Validate evolution in a series full of random OHKOs and cuteness over evolution and has set a fine example for all pokemon to follow.

Well besides trading oshawott for piplup...

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast