PREVIEW: BWS2DA!E20 - My Dream, Pokémon Master!! - Page 5

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Like Tree232Likes

Thread: BWS2DA!E20 - My Dream, Pokémon Master!!

Blog Entries

Default Re: BWS2DA!E20 - My Dream, Pokémon Master!!

Considering we've already seen Lizardon and Fushigidane is supposed to be in this episode, I am hoping against hope that Zenigame will appear as well in some shape or form. Likely not, I know, but it would be nice to see it again.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Non View Post
    Considering we've already seen Lizardon and Fushigidane is supposed to be in this episode, I am hoping against hope that Zenigame will appear as well in some shape or form. Likely not, I know, but it would be nice to see it again.
    I'd like him to return as a blastoise with jenny telling ash since he evolved hes being doing the work of 20 squirtle squads in a fraction of the time, they can shame bulbasaur into evolving.

Blog Entries
    Follow Burakeon On Twitter Add Burakeon on Facebook
    Visit Burakeon's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Cinderfella View Post
    Anyone hoping we here from Kasumi? I'm actually hoping that Gyrados is her's.

It's going on 10 years since we've seen her. She could've at least sent a postcard. But seeing her, along with as others have said for Ash to acknowledge his undeniable regression in skill and make it a mission to get back where he used to be is what will separate this episode from the one in AG!

Seeing Bulba again is nice, it'd also be great to see Kingler, someone else we haven't seen in a long time!
    Finally one who hopes for Misty!!! I totally agree and I really hope too for Misty/Kasumi to appear, not a flashback but physically. Maybe tha Gyarados won't be hers, but there are other reasons why she could return.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Talonflame View Post
    I'd like him to return as a blastoise with jenny telling ash since he evolved hes being doing the work of 20 squirtle squads in a fraction of the time, they can shame bulbasaur into evolving.
    As cool as it would be seeing Zenigame and Fushigidane evolve, I'm not really a huge fan of forcing it. Especially in the case of Fushigidane, who's already explicitly stated that he doesn't want to evolve. If there was some sort of actual plot around it that caused Fushigidane to change his mind, that'd be a-okay in my book, but "shaming" him is a terrible way to go about it. In any case, I really doubt we'll see either of them evolve, especially in this episode. They aren't quite Lizardon, but they're still fairly iconic. But, like I said, I don't think we'll even see Zenigame... plus, unless XY is going to do some really unexpected things, they wouldn't be around beyond this episode, so evolving them is kind of pointless.
    Last edited by Trevenant; 31st August 2013 at 01:14 AM.

Blog Entries

plus, unless XY is going to do some really unexpected things, they wouldn't be around beyond this episode, so evolving them is kind of pointless.
    The Kanto starters are most likely going to be available in XY, actually.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Silktree View Post
    plus, unless XY is going to do some really unexpected things, they wouldn't be around beyond this episode, so evolving them is kind of pointless.
    The Kanto starters are most likely going to be available in XY, actually.
    Huh. As cool as that is, I was talking more about the anime than the game, in that unless the anime takes a weird turn and lets Satoshi travel with older Pokemon - or swap them out freely - that aren't Pikachu, evolving either Zenigame or Fushigidane doesn't really serve a point. And I doubt it will take that turn, but I'm always open to being pleasantly surprised. And heck, I'm already doubtful that we'll see Zenigame at all in this episode. I'm actually hoping a sizable chunk of this episode will be devoted to Satoshi reuniting with all of his other Pokemon. The Kanto starters get a ton of exposure (well, relatively speaking), but it's been ages since we've seen most of the Jouto team and the Houen team.

Blog Entries

Huh. As cool as that is, I was talking more about the anime than the game, in that unless the anime takes a weird turn and lets Satoshi travel with older Pokemon - or swap them out freely - that aren't Pikachu, evolving either Zenigame or Fushigidane doesn't really serve a point. And I doubt it will take that turn, but I'm always open to being pleasantly surprised.
    You said that Ash's Kanto starters wouldn't be around beyond this episode, but they could definitely return for some arc in XY. I am not saying that they will stick around for long (even though Charizard has just done that), but they could certainly have a notable role. I'm saying this as someone who would rather see the Johto starters.

Blog Entries

I really want Kasumi to be in this episode too. Would it kill them to have her on the show again?
    Proud claimer of the Snow Dragon Kyurem. 24/01/2014

Quote Originally Posted by WindBlast View Post
    I really want Kasumi to be in this episode too. Would it kill them to have her on the show again?
    They could have done a special with her and Iris since they waisted time doing one for Cilan. She doesn't need to be around Ash just for a scene.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Talonflame View Post
    As cool as it would be seeing Zenigame and Fushigidane evolve, I'm not really a huge fan of forcing it. Especially in the case of Fushigidane, who's already explicitly stated that he doesn't want to evolve. If there was some sort of actual plot around it that caused Fushigidane to change his mind, that'd be a-okay in my book, but "shaming" him is a terrible way to go about it. In any case, I really doubt we'll see either of them evolve, especially in this episode. They aren't quite Lizardon, but they're still fairly iconic. But, like I said, I don't think we'll even see Zenigame... plus, unless XY is going to do some really unexpected things, they wouldn't be around beyond this episode, so evolving them is kind of pointless.
    He said that over 700 episodes ago. I think its had more than enough time to mature especially since now he has to share the ranch with pokemon like infernape and torterra who can both attest that 3rd stage evolution isn't the end of the world. Plus I think it would be a nice touch if Jenny said something like Squirtle evolving to save a burning orphanage with children inside( Paul was training magmortar and got carried away) or some other heroic feat. All of the Kanto starters are iconic so it really doesn't make much of a difference whether or not Ash has a blastoise and venusaur.

I am sneaking at you! Spypitoad's Avatar
    Blog Entries

But I wonder how much screen time Bulbasaur, Palpitoad and others(both BW and non BW) pokemon will get. Hopefully they will do something and not only be visible for one second.
    I know all your secrets!

BECAUSE I AM THE SPYPITOAD!

This Space For Rent DynoStretch's Avatar

I'm hoping we get a scene near the end where Ash reflects on his entire Unova journey, all his adventures, people he meets and battles and experiences...

...and then he says afterwards, "What in the hell was I thinking?!"
    The White Supremacy Alliance

- Shogun - Watt - Dharuma - Ectoplasm - Ragnorok - Balrog -

The chances of Misty re-appearing are nil. If she DID re-appear it would be another VA doing her voice.
    Hoopa and Pokémon Master Ash like this.

Blog Entries

Palpitoad would have beaten Misty's Goldeen for the longest gap between appearances of a on hand Pokemon. 36 episodes. :(

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Koya View Post
    Palpitoad would have beaten Misty's Goldeen for the longest gap between appearances of a on hand Pokemon. 36 episodes. :(
    Difference being people actually cared about palpitoad.

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast