PREVIEW: BWS2DA!E20 - My Dream, Pokémon Master!! - Page 2

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 204
Like Tree232Likes

Thread: BWS2DA!E20 - My Dream, Pokémon Master!!

  1. #16
    Time Traveler Silktree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,396
    Blog Entries
    8

    Default Re: BWS2DA!E20 - My Dream, Pokémon Master!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Robo-Floatzel View Post
    Pity this is the last episode, I never got a single Mienshao filler episode, it made so few appearances in BW, and now it won't ever because Mienshao is a Gen 5 Pokemon and unless they make Mega Mienshao, it won't ever make an appearance ever again because it will all be Gen 6 Pokemon from here on out, and it depresses me.
    That is not necessarily true. There are plenty of old Pokémon featured in XY, and the anime preview also showed quite a few of them. There were a lot of fillers about "random" old Pokémon in previous series, and even now in the Decolore saga.
    Gabo 2oo, 8ther and SammyW27 like this.

  2. #17
    lemonade please Life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    The Clouds
    Posts
    632
    Blog Entries
    76

    Default Re: BWS2DA!E20 - My Dream, Pokémon Master!!

    I've always loved the Oak's Lab episode, so I'm super excited for this!
    claims ~ greninja ~ dark aura ~ stick ~ sail fossil ~ rest

    team black

  3. #18
    Registered User PockyAddict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Birmingham, Alabama
    Posts
    1,014
    Follow PockyAddict On Twitter Add PockyAddict on Facebook
    Follow PockyAddict on Tumblr Visit PockyAddict's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: BWS2DA!E20 - My Dream, Pokémon Master!!

    I really hope that the brock/cilan and iris/gible episodes are not a part of this, because it will be a rushed mess.

  4. #19
    zzz YamiiDenryuu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Genderless
    Posts
    1,816
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default Re: BWS2DA!E20 - My Dream, Pokémon Master!!

    We have both the 3rd and the 10th with no episodes. There's usually only a one-week break before a new saga, so there could be specials on the 3rd.

  5. #20
    Time Traveler Silktree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,396
    Blog Entries
    8

    Default Re: BWS2DA!E20 - My Dream, Pokémon Master!!

    Quote Originally Posted by YamiiDenryuu View Post
    We have both the 3rd and the 10th with no episodes. There's usually only a one-week break before a new saga, so there could be specials on the 3rd.
    There could be, but the preview mentioned September 26th as the finale with no mention of specials, and now we know that Gyarados is going to appear in the penultimate episode.

  6. #21
    (-, - )…zzzZZZ Reila's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    4,370
    Blog Entries
    59

    Default Re: BWS2DA!E20 - My Dream, Pokémon Master!!

    So now you remember you had a dream of becoming a Pokémon Master, Satoshi? I really hope he get more serious about his dream in the XY anime, like he was in DP. Anyway, yay Bulbasaur :D I missed him. I hope his appearance is foreshadowing he appearing in the XY and evolving in order to get a Mega Evo, eventually

  7. #22
    Bow before me, bitches! SammyW27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,056
    Add SammyW27 on Facebook
    Visit SammyW27's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: BWS2DA!E20 - My Dream, Pokémon Master!!

    Quote Originally Posted by PockyAddict View Post
    I really hope that the brock/cilan and iris/gible episodes are not a part of this, because it will be a rushed mess.
    With our dumb luck that's likely what'll happen

    Though here's the weird thing: I want the Misadventures of Cilan & Brock to be as long as possible, but want the Iris bit to be as really, really short.

    Because the idea of two sidekicks hanging out without Ash around sounds potentially fun and interesting while I've had more than enough of Iris and her Dragon Master BS, thank you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Silktree View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Robo-Floatzel View Post
    Pity this is the last episode, I never got a single Mienshao filler episode, it made so few appearances in BW, and now it won't ever because Mienshao is a Gen 5 Pokemon and unless they make Mega Mienshao, it won't ever make an appearance ever again because it will all be Gen 6 Pokemon from here on out, and it depresses me.
    That is not necessarily true. There are plenty of old Pokémon featured in XY, and the anime preview also showed quite a few of them. There were a lot of fillers about "random" old Pokémon in previous series, and even now in the Decolore saga.
    Here, here! :yes:

    Heck, I wouldn't surprised if some (shot, several) Gen Fivers got better treatment in XY than they did in BW!
    Last edited by SammyW27; 29th August 2013 at 01:05 PM.
    Being a fan means being unashamed of what you like, no matter what anyone else says

  8. #23
    Only 70 new Pokemon? Hoopa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,080
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: BWS2DA!E20 - My Dream, Pokémon Master!!

    This ep smells of flashback fest.
    Rex Kamex likes this.

  9. #24
    ポケモン Tsutarja's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    3,346
    Blog Entries
    564

    Follow Tsutarja on Tumblr

    Default Re: BWS2DA!E20 - My Dream, Pokémon Master!!

    The thing is, Ash constantly talks about his goal but the writers do nothing to help him realize it. It's like in DP they realized after he defeated 2 legendaries, they were like 'oh shit man, he's getting strong, quick REGRESS REGRESS' and then came up with BW. Because the stronger Ash gets to closer he is to his goal. Sadly, I wish he had a more realistic goal, something actually achievable.

  10. #25
    Registered User Pikacuh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    153

    Default Re: BWS2DA!E20 - My Dream, Pokémon Master!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Reila View Post
    So now you remember you had a dream of becoming a Pokémon Master, Satoshi? I really hope he get more serious about his dream in the XY anime, like he was in DP. Anyway, yay Bulbasaur :D I missed him. I hope his appearance is foreshadowing he appearing in the XY and evolving in order to get a Mega Evo, eventually
    No way i won't to ever see Ash go back to the way he was like in the DP series, atleast in the BW series he did stated he wanted to become a Pokemon master.

    Hopefully XY series will keep wth the tone of Ash's character like the BW series did.

  11. #26
    Serena's boyfriend Burakeon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Kalos with my friends
    Posts
    241
    Blog Entries
    10
    Follow Burakeon On Twitter Add Burakeon on Facebook
    Visit Burakeon's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: BWS2DA!E20 - My Dream, Pokémon Master!!

    Yeah, Oak, Oak's Lab, Bulbasaur, Brock and I really really hope that Misty and Tracey will appear.
    Damn, I missed Kanto and Pallet much more than Ash.
    Last edited by Burakeon; 29th August 2013 at 03:39 PM.

  12. #27
    Registered User Pikacuh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    153

    Default Re: BWS2DA!E20 - My Dream, Pokémon Master!!

    Hell i missed the OS Kanto , Pallet Town, the old Classic Prof. Oak, Ash,Misty and Brock, Gary. Those were the good old days.
    Last edited by Pikacuh; 29th August 2013 at 01:41 PM.

  13. #28
    Only 70 new Pokemon? Hoopa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,080
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: BWS2DA!E20 - My Dream, Pokémon Master!!

    Zekrom should try to destroy pallet town and charizard beats him :D

  14. #29
    Vestjysk Gimpe Chatsy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Dänemark
    Posts
    840
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: BWS2DA!E20 - My Dream, Pokémon Master!!

    If this becomes an episode where Ash reflects about his ultimate dream and what he's achieved so far, I will become anemic from explosive nosebleeding because WE DON'T GET ENOUGH EPISODES LIKE THESE

    I'm probably getting my hopes up too high, but this can almost be nothing else but an Ash-centric episode and that alone pleases me.
    As for Cilan and Iris, surely they'll get episodes to themselves about what's going on after parting with Ash - after all, the scenes we've seen of Cilan were clearly done by Iwane whereas the scenes of Iris were done by someone else (I'm not quite soo who, though. Ogata?) so they're separate episodes. If this episode is the one where we saw a scene of Ash looking up at the sun, sees Cilan and Iris and reaches put to them, I'm pretty sure that was a scene by Natsume (although it was a very brief scene so I could be wrong).

  15. #30
    Only 70 new Pokemon? Hoopa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,080
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: BWS2DA!E20 - My Dream, Pokémon Master!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Chatsy View Post
    If this becomes an episode where Ash reflects about his ultimate dream and what he's achieved so far, I will become anemic from explosive nosebleeding because WE DON'T GET ENOUGH EPISODES LIKE THESE

    I'm probably getting my hopes up too high, but this can almost be nothing else but an Ash-centric episode and that alone pleases me.
    As for Cilan and Iris, surely they'll get episodes to themselves about what's going on after parting with Ash - after all, the scenes we've seen of Cilan were clearly done by Iwane whereas the scenes of Iris were done by someone else (I'm not quite soo who, though. Ogata?) so they're separate episodes. If this episode is the one where we saw a scene of Ash looking up at the sun, sees Cilan and Iris and reaches put to them, I'm pretty sure that was a scene by Natsume (although it was a very brief scene so I could be wrong).
    How is he ever supposed to compare slaying a darkrai to being swept by a lucario in good conscience?

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •