PREVIEW: BWS2DA!E20 - My Dream, Pokémon Master!! - Page 2

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Like Tree232Likes

Thread: BWS2DA!E20 - My Dream, Pokémon Master!!

Blog Entries

Default Re: BWS2DA!E20 - My Dream, Pokémon Master!!

Quote Originally Posted by Robo-Floatzel View Post
    Pity this is the last episode, I never got a single Mienshao filler episode, it made so few appearances in BW, and now it won't ever because Mienshao is a Gen 5 Pokemon and unless they make Mega Mienshao, it won't ever make an appearance ever again because it will all be Gen 6 Pokemon from here on out, and it depresses me.
    That is not necessarily true. There are plenty of old Pokémon featured in XY, and the anime preview also showed quite a few of them. There were a lot of fillers about "random" old Pokémon in previous series, and even now in the Decolore saga.
    Gabo 2oo, 8ther and SammyW27 like this.

Blog Entries

I've always loved the Oak's Lab episode, so I'm super excited for this!
    claims ~ greninja ~ dark aura ~ stick ~ sail fossil ~ rest

team black

Follow PockyAddict On Twitter Add PockyAddict on Facebook
    Follow PockyAddict on Tumblr Visit PockyAddict's Youtube Channel

I really hope that the brock/cilan and iris/gible episodes are not a part of this, because it will be a rushed mess.

Blog Entries

We have both the 3rd and the 10th with no episodes. There's usually only a one-week break before a new saga, so there could be specials on the 3rd.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by YamiiDenryuu View Post
    We have both the 3rd and the 10th with no episodes. There's usually only a one-week break before a new saga, so there could be specials on the 3rd.
    There could be, but the preview mentioned September 26th as the finale with no mention of specials, and now we know that Gyarados is going to appear in the penultimate episode.

Blog Entries

So now you remember you had a dream of becoming a Pokémon Master, Satoshi? I really hope he get more serious about his dream in the XY anime, like he was in DP. Anyway, yay Bulbasaur :D I missed him. I hope his appearance is foreshadowing he appearing in the XY and evolving in order to get a Mega Evo, eventually

Bow before me, bitches! SammyW27's Avatar
    Add SammyW27 on Facebook
    Visit SammyW27's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by PockyAddict View Post
    I really hope that the brock/cilan and iris/gible episodes are not a part of this, because it will be a rushed mess.
    With our dumb luck that's likely what'll happen

Though here's the weird thing: I want the Misadventures of Cilan & Brock to be as long as possible, but want the Iris bit to be as really, really short.

Because the idea of two sidekicks hanging out without Ash around sounds potentially fun and interesting while I've had more than enough of Iris and her Dragon Master BS, thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Silktree View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Robo-Floatzel View Post
    Pity this is the last episode, I never got a single Mienshao filler episode, it made so few appearances in BW, and now it won't ever because Mienshao is a Gen 5 Pokemon and unless they make Mega Mienshao, it won't ever make an appearance ever again because it will all be Gen 6 Pokemon from here on out, and it depresses me.
    That is not necessarily true. There are plenty of old Pokémon featured in XY, and the anime preview also showed quite a few of them. There were a lot of fillers about "random" old Pokémon in previous series, and even now in the Decolore saga.
    Here, here! :yes:

Heck, I wouldn't surprised if some (shot, several) Gen Fivers got better treatment in XY than they did in BW!
    Last edited by SammyW27; 29th August 2013 at 01:05 PM.
    Being a fan means being unashamed of what you like, no matter what anyone else says

Blog Entries

This ep smells of flashback fest.
    Rex Kamex likes this.

Blog Entries

Follow Tsutarja on Tumblr

The thing is, Ash constantly talks about his goal but the writers do nothing to help him realize it. It's like in DP they realized after he defeated 2 legendaries, they were like 'oh shit man, he's getting strong, quick REGRESS REGRESS' and then came up with BW. Because the stronger Ash gets to closer he is to his goal. Sadly, I wish he had a more realistic goal, something actually achievable.

Quote Originally Posted by Reila View Post
    So now you remember you had a dream of becoming a Pokémon Master, Satoshi? I really hope he get more serious about his dream in the XY anime, like he was in DP. Anyway, yay Bulbasaur :D I missed him. I hope his appearance is foreshadowing he appearing in the XY and evolving in order to get a Mega Evo, eventually
    No way i won't to ever see Ash go back to the way he was like in the DP series, atleast in the BW series he did stated he wanted to become a Pokemon master.

Hopefully XY series will keep wth the tone of Ash's character like the BW series did.

Blog Entries
    Follow Burakeon On Twitter Add Burakeon on Facebook
    Visit Burakeon's Youtube Channel

Yeah, Oak, Oak's Lab, Bulbasaur, Brock and I really really hope that Misty and Tracey will appear.
    Damn, I missed Kanto and Pallet much more than Ash.
    Last edited by Burakeon; 29th August 2013 at 03:39 PM.

Hell i missed the OS Kanto , Pallet Town, the old Classic Prof. Oak, Ash,Misty and Brock, Gary. Those were the good old days.
    Last edited by Pikacuh; 29th August 2013 at 01:41 PM.

Blog Entries

Zekrom should try to destroy pallet town and charizard beats him :D

Blog Entries

If this becomes an episode where Ash reflects about his ultimate dream and what he's achieved so far, I will become anemic from explosive nosebleeding because WE DON'T GET ENOUGH EPISODES LIKE THESE

I'm probably getting my hopes up too high, but this can almost be nothing else but an Ash-centric episode and that alone pleases me.
    As for Cilan and Iris, surely they'll get episodes to themselves about what's going on after parting with Ash - after all, the scenes we've seen of Cilan were clearly done by Iwane whereas the scenes of Iris were done by someone else (I'm not quite soo who, though. Ogata?) so they're separate episodes. If this episode is the one where we saw a scene of Ash looking up at the sun, sees Cilan and Iris and reaches put to them, I'm pretty sure that was a scene by Natsume (although it was a very brief scene so I could be wrong).

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Chatsy View Post
    If this becomes an episode where Ash reflects about his ultimate dream and what he's achieved so far, I will become anemic from explosive nosebleeding because WE DON'T GET ENOUGH EPISODES LIKE THESE

I'm probably getting my hopes up too high, but this can almost be nothing else but an Ash-centric episode and that alone pleases me.
    As for Cilan and Iris, surely they'll get episodes to themselves about what's going on after parting with Ash - after all, the scenes we've seen of Cilan were clearly done by Iwane whereas the scenes of Iris were done by someone else (I'm not quite soo who, though. Ogata?) so they're separate episodes. If this episode is the one where we saw a scene of Ash looking up at the sun, sees Cilan and Iris and reaches put to them, I'm pretty sure that was a scene by Natsume (although it was a very brief scene so I could be wrong).
    How is he ever supposed to compare slaying a darkrai to being swept by a lucario in good conscience?

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast