PREVIEW: BWS2DA!E20 - My Dream, Pokémon Master!! - Page 14

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314
Like Tree232Likes

Thread: BWS2DA!E20 - My Dream, Pokémon Master!!

Visit ShadowZone1996's Youtube Channel

Default Re: BWS2DA!E20 - My Dream, Pokémon Master!!

Quote Originally Posted by Chocadial View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pokemon fan 132 View Post
    I expected much more from this episode. I guess its cool to see at least Bulbasaur showed out of older pokemon with of course Charizard and Pikachu. While Alexa presence might bring some animated dynamic and funny moments in this episode. I imagine meeting famous professor like prof. Oak who is globally renowned scientists and one of biggest experts out there certainly gives lot of material to write about.

But some would think Ash would rather want to interact and see his other older veterans he didn't got in touch for years like Glalie, Bayleef, Muk, etc rather than spending most of episode on bonding further with Unova team he spent last 3 years with.

Lack of Tracey is very disappointing too. Its like every past companion is going to be completely removed from existence pretending it never existed.
    Im not gonna lie i wouldn't have mind seeing Gary at Pallet playing some role in influencing Ash decision to go to Kalos, or Misty from who we didn't heard for years (but than again seeing how they wasted much better opportunities to bring her back where her story could advance im not that surprised).

But ignoring even Tracey who lives in Pallet town?
    This just shows how little writers care about continuity and past companions which helped move plot forward and build its popularity ending abandoned with unfinished stories.
    Shame.
    I Agree with this it is *ucking Insulting that Tracy is being Ignored here Especially when I Thought he was a Good Character to Me.

Also was anyone Confused when Yuji Ueda was Announced and everyone was Like who is he going to Paly, well I was kind of Narrowing down on Who and it was Mimey.
    My guess on why he wasn't listed with a specific character was because he also voices the third most prominent Pokemon in the entire anime, namely Wobbuffet who we know is set to return in the next series. They could've done it this way to make it a surprise or something.

Blog Entries

Ash is probably hanging out with his Unova reserves because they barely appeared during the series proper. This actually makes perfect sense.
    SammyW27 likes this.
    Kanto's Route 23 doesn't exist in the Johto games!

My ideas for a more game-faithful Best Wishes! series.

The Jewel Party

Blog Entries

Follow Tsutarja on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Ambipom666 View Post
    Ash is probably hanging out with his Unova reserves because they barely appeared during the series proper. This actually makes perfect sense.
    Thank God someone in this thread is making some sense.

It's the final hurrah for his Unova team, let them be.

Blog Entries

They could have appeared together in any of the filler episodes before this one (the Unova departure episode comes to mind). This is a poor excuse if I ever saw one, as two wrongs don't make a right.

Follow Gabo 2oo On Twitter
    Follow Gabo 2oo on Tumblr Visit Gabo 2oo's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Tsutarja View Post
    Thank God someone in this thread is making some sense.

It's the final hurrah for his Unova team, let them be.
    The problem isn't that he is going to be with his Unova team, the problem is that Bulbasaur aside, his older Pokémon are nowhere to be seen.
    It doesn't matter if you aren't going to reach the goal, as long as you're still happy doing the trajectory.

Call me Robert guys 1rkhachatryan's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow 1rkhachatryan On Twitter Add 1rkhachatryan on Facebook Add 1rkhachatryan on Google+
    Visit 1rkhachatryan's Youtube Channel

I'm so excited!! Finally this episode is airing <3!! Can't wait to see Bulbasaur :) :) :)!!

It might be nice to see other old Pokemon mentioned or show, but I'm just happy that Bulbasaur, Charizard, all of Ash's Unova Pokemon, Delia and Mr. Mime and Oak will be here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eitarou View Post
    Only Cilan can make holding a fishing rod look badass.
    This is Cilan's Stunfisk, he laughs at you.

Call me Robert guys 1rkhachatryan's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow 1rkhachatryan On Twitter Add 1rkhachatryan on Facebook Add 1rkhachatryan on Google+
    Visit 1rkhachatryan's Youtube Channel

As long as we even get a glimpse, I'll be happy. They don't need to speak xD.

True, even a shot where Ash remembers his old Pokemon together in like a group photo shot. Ash remembering them individually might be too long, but I would like that. Although, Ash remembering all of his Unova captures individually could happen.

If they appear without speaking, I might find that weird, but an appearance is and appearance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eitarou View Post
    Only Cilan can make holding a fishing rod look badass.
    This is Cilan's Stunfisk, he laughs at you.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314