PREVIEW: BWS2DA!E19 - Best Wishes! Until The Day We Meet Again!! - Page 4

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 125
Like Tree85Likes

Thread: BWS2DA!E19 - Best Wishes! Until The Day We Meet Again!!

  1. #46
    Registered User johnpoke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    246

    Default Re: BWS2DA!E19 - Best Wishes! Until The Day We Meet Again!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Hidden Mew View Post
    The title itself sounds like it could be the last or second to last episode of the series since DP's finale also had its title in the last episode, but it seems kind of odd to end it there when there is a good couple of weeks before XY starts. I could see the series ending with a week or two left before XY starts if they want to use the time to promote X/Y, but this seems a bit early to do that.
    Why do you insist on stating that its odd to have a month break. Who cares. its not that long. and its not that unprecedented. its just one month and considering there may be one more ep after this one that drops it down to three weeks. so why do you see this as a big deal im just asking. i get that every one is intitled to the opinion and im but i just dont see what the big deal is

  2. #47
    Serena's boyfriend Burakeon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Kalos with my friends
    Posts
    241
    Blog Entries
    10
    Follow Burakeon On Twitter Add Burakeon on Facebook
    Visit Burakeon's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: BWS2DA!E19 - Best Wishes! Until The Day We Meet Again!!

    Why does anyone think that Iris and Cilan will leave ????!!! Just because they "may have not" to do doesn't mean they will leave.

    As for the episode, it really sounds like a farewell one. But I want to remind, that most of titles in BW, were totally dissapointing.
    For example :
    -Iris and Monozu! Day Care Training!!
    -The Junior Cup of Farewells and Meetings!
    -Isshu League Conclusion! Pikachu VS Lucario!!
    -Burn, Lizardon! VS Kairyu!
    -Goodbye Mijumaru!? The Path to Being Hotachi King
    -Satoshi and Butterfree! Until the Day We Meet Again!!
    -Satoshi and Iris's Severed Relationship!? The Path of Separation

    All these episodes didn't run how everyone excpected, and they were dissapointing at one point. :/
    In the junior cup final episode, The Junior Cup of Farewells and Meetings! , everyone thought for another character rather than Cameron.
    Also, beside the episode title Oshawott didn't leave.

    As we're still in Best Wishes I doubt that Iris and Cilan will leave.
    Maybe Alexa leaves !!??

    Edit: As I forgot to say, Porter might be James in disguise.

  3. #48
    Moderator Hidden Mew's Avatar Forum Head
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Somewhere dreaming forever
    Posts
    4,221

    Default Re: BWS2DA!E19 - Best Wishes! Until The Day We Meet Again!!

    Quote Originally Posted by johnpoke View Post
    Why do you insist on stating that its odd to have a month break. Who cares. its not that long. and its not that unprecedented. its just one month and considering there may be one more ep after this one that drops it down to three weeks. so why do you see this as a big deal im just asking. i get that every one is intitled to the opinion and im but i just dont see what the big deal is
    Because outside of the Porygon situation, I don't think that the anime has taken a month break before. I know that it's taken two weeks off before, but I'm pretty sure that they haven't taken a month break before. I'm not even sure if they've taken three weeks off before. It is pretty long to take that much time off before the next series. Granted, I don't think that would necessarily hurt the XY series by any means, but it would just seem odd to take that much time off when they could use at least a couple of more weeks to finish off the series. We know that there's at least one more episode after this one, but I don't see the need to take three weeks off either. I'm just expressing my opinion here and I don't see the need for you to get so upset about it, especially when this isn't the first time this has happened. Just please try to calm down.

    Quote Originally Posted by Burakeon
    As we're still in Best Wishes I doubt that Iris and Cilan will leave.
    Maybe Alexa leaves !!??
    That's possible. I think that it was mentioned somewhere that she would only travel with Ash and his friends until they got to Kanto. Though, it would be kind of strange to use a title like this one for Alexa leaving instead of the trio going their separate ways. She does have sixth generation Pokemon to market, so that could be why they'd make a bigger deal about her leaving.

  4. #49
    Registered User johnpoke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    246

    Default Re: BWS2DA!E19 - Best Wishes! Until The Day We Meet Again!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Hidden Mew View Post

    Because outside of the Porygon situation, I don't think that the anime has taken a month break before. I know that it's taken two weeks off before, but I'm pretty sure that they haven't taken a month break before. I'm not even sure if they've taken three weeks off before. It is pretty long to take that much time off before the next series. Granted, I don't think that would necessarily hurt the XY series by any means, but it would just seem odd to take that much time off when they could use at least a couple of more weeks to finish off the series. We know that there's at least one more episode after this one, but I don't see the need to take three weeks off either. I'm just expressing my opinion here and I don't see the need for you to get so upset about it, especially when this isn't the first time this has happened. Just please try to calm down.

    Quote Originally Posted by Burakeon
    As we're still in Best Wishes I doubt that Iris and Cilan will leave.
    Maybe Alexa leaves !!??
    That's possible. I think that it was mentioned somewhere that she would only travel with Ash and his friends until they got to Kanto. Though, it would be kind of strange to use a title like this one for Alexa leaving instead of the trio going their separate ways. She does have sixth generation Pokemon to market, so that could be why they'd make a bigger deal about her leaving.
    I'm not upset. I just don't see a problem with them taking a three week break. We don't need anymore episodes. It's pretty much done already, and considering that Zekrom is in the next episode after this. That would bring it full circle. i see no reason to beat a dead horse. Let it die. I was just wondering why you cared. It wouldn't effect you, and and its absolutely not going to hurt the x/y series

    Okay let me put it to you this way. I am in love with the show Teen Wolf. I have to wait six months for it to come back on that might as well be an eternity. So in my mind 3 weeks is nothing.

  5. #50
    Registered User PockyAddict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Birmingham, Alabama
    Posts
    1,014
    Follow PockyAddict On Twitter Add PockyAddict on Facebook
    Follow PockyAddict on Tumblr Visit PockyAddict's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: BWS2DA!E19 - Best Wishes! Until The Day We Meet Again!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Burakeon View Post
    Why does anyone think that Iris and Cilan will leave ????!!! Just because they "may have not" to do doesn't mean they will leave.

    As for the episode, it really sounds like a farewell one. But I want to remind, that most of titles in BW, were totally dissapointing.
    For example :
    -Iris and Monozu! Day Care Training!!
    -The Junior Cup of Farewells and Meetings!
    -Isshu League Conclusion! Pikachu VS Lucario!!
    -Burn, Lizardon! VS Kairyu!
    -Goodbye Mijumaru!? The Path to Being Hotachi King
    -Satoshi and Butterfree! Until the Day We Meet Again!!
    -Satoshi and Iris's Severed Relationship!? The Path of Separation

    All these episodes didn't run how everyone excpected, and they were dissapointing at one point. :/
    In the junior cup final episode, The Junior Cup of Farewells and Meetings! , everyone thought for another character rather than Cameron.
    Also, beside the episode title Oshawott didn't leave.

    As we're still in Best Wishes I doubt that Iris and Cilan will leave.
    Maybe Alexa leaves !!??

    Edit: As I forgot to say, Porter might be James in disguise.
    I agree with you on everything and yep best wishes has so many bait titles, I also think it may prob be alexa's farewell episode.

    And I am also believe that dent and iris would leave in the next episode after this.
    SammyW27 likes this.

  6. #51
    ポケモン Tsutarja's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    3,346
    Blog Entries
    564

    Follow Tsutarja on Tumblr

    Default Re: BWS2DA!E19 - Best Wishes! Until The Day We Meet Again!!

    Imo, this is rather obvious, so the very discussion about who is leaving is surprising.

    Final DP episode, the episode where the DP trio split up used 'diamond and pearl' from the saga name in the title. In the same manner is this episode using best wishes for the title of the episode where Ash, Iris and Cilan split up. I mean for crying out loud, it says Best Wishes in the title, how can it NOT be the departure of our BW trio? And why would this be about Alexa leaving? Why make a big deal out of it when she will obviously make more appearances in Kalos, she's a game character from Kalos, she's bound to appear.

    She already is a recurring character.

    Next episode could easily be Ash finally reaching Pallet and deciding he's going to Kalos. The Zekrom could be seen in the sky or seen through a flashback, it doesn't really matter anyway. It could even be an episode for Iris as Silktree suggested.

  7. #52
    Moderator Hidden Mew's Avatar Forum Head
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Somewhere dreaming forever
    Posts
    4,221

    Default Re: BWS2DA!E19 - Best Wishes! Until The Day We Meet Again!!

    Quote Originally Posted by johnpoke View Post
    I'm not upset. I just don't see a problem with them taking a three week break. We don't need anymore episodes. It's pretty much done already, and considering that Zekrom is in the next episode after this. That would bring it full circle. i see no reason to beat a dead horse. Let it die. I was just wondering why you cared. It wouldn't effect you, and and its absolutely not going to hurt the x/y series

    Okay let me put it to you this way. I am in love with the show Teen Wolf. I have to wait six months for it to come back on that might as well be an eternity. So in my mind 3 weeks is nothing.
    I've already explained why I think taking three weeks off before the new series starts seems weird to me. It's not like they couldn't use another week or two's worth of episodes or that they would need that time to further promote X/Y. Plus, I don't remember them taking three weeks off before and certainly not before a new series starts, so I do think that it would be kind of an odd choice. I understand why three weeks wouldn't mean much compared to other shows that do take longer breaks, but Pokemon doesn't tend to take breaks that long. If it does, then I wouldn't be upset or anything. I'd just be kind of surprised and confused as to why they didn't need at least another episode or two before taking a break.

  8. #53
    Bow before me, bitches! SammyW27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,056
    Add SammyW27 on Facebook
    Visit SammyW27's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: BWS2DA!E19 - Best Wishes! Until The Day We Meet Again!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Hidden Mew View Post
    I've already explained why I think taking three weeks off before the new series starts seems weird to me. It's not like they couldn't use another week or two's worth of episodes or that they would need that time to further promote X/Y. Plus, I don't remember them taking three weeks off before and certainly not before a new series starts, so I do think that it would be kind of an odd choice. I understand why three weeks wouldn't mean much compared to other shows that do take longer breaks, but Pokemon doesn't tend to take breaks that long. If it does, then I wouldn't be upset or anything. I'd just be kind of surprised and confused as to why they didn't need at least another episode or two before taking a break.
    Ain't nuthin' to be surprise/confused about, honey. Don't worry your pretty little head over it

    As has been said, there should another episode after this one (and as Burakeon pointed out, it could yet another fake out). And heck, Best Wishes has pretty much run out of steam and the producers have had a "Let's just get this over with " mentality for a while.
    Last edited by SammyW27; 21st August 2013 at 05:26 PM.
    Being a fan means being unashamed of what you like, no matter what anyone else says

  9. #54
    zzz YamiiDenryuu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Genderless
    Posts
    1,816
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default Re: BWS2DA!E19 - Best Wishes! Until The Day We Meet Again!!

    Quote Originally Posted by SammyW27 View Post
    And heck, Best Wishes has pretty much run out of steam and the producers have had a "Let's just get this over with " mentality for a while.
    Please, share your Pokemon-writer-mind-reading powers with the rest of us. For science.

    I was thinking there'd be a break or two between the last couple episodes before this one, but apparently that's not the case. And I don't think they'd have a break between the second-to-last and last episode of a series. Maybe the 3rd and/or 10th of October will be Cilan and Iris specials? This is assuming the Zekrom episode is actually the last BW episode, though, which might not even be the case.
    Bubble Frog likes this.

  10. #55
    Registered User Pikacuh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    153

    Default Re: BWS2DA!E19 - Best Wishes! Until The Day We Meet Again!!

    I will miss Iris and Cilan when they do finallly leave, but all good things come to an end sooner or later.

    It is a bit odd for them to take a three week break.
    Reila likes this.

  11. #56
    Registered User Gabo 2oo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Chile
    Posts
    314
    Follow Gabo 2oo On Twitter
    Follow Gabo 2oo on Tumblr Visit Gabo 2oo's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: BWS2DA!E19 - Best Wishes! Until The Day We Meet Again!!

    They won't be taking a three week break, it's already confirmed by the following episode featuring Zekrom. Now, they could take a two week break, though. Lately, they've been obviously taking more breaks than usual, probably to allow the English dub to catch up more so the difference between the games and the series release would be less big in the US.
    It doesn't matter if you aren't going to reach the goal, as long as you're still happy doing the trajectory.

  12. #57
    Moderator Hidden Mew's Avatar Forum Head
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Somewhere dreaming forever
    Posts
    4,221

    Default Re: BWS2DA!E19 - Best Wishes! Until The Day We Meet Again!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Gabo 2oo View Post
    They won't be taking a three week break, it's already confirmed by the following episode featuring Zekrom. Now, they could take a two week break, though. Lately, they've been obviously taking more breaks than usual, probably to allow the English dub to catch up more so the difference between the games and the series release would be less big in the US.
    I don't think that they would be taking a break to allow the English dub to catch up, especially when other countries are further behind than the U.S. is. Any break would have more to due with any schedule issue on their end or giving more promotion for X/Y.

  13. #58
    Registered User johnpoke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    246

    Default Re: BWS2DA!E19 - Best Wishes! Until The Day We Meet Again!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Hidden Mew View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabo 2oo View Post
    They won't be taking a three week break, it's already confirmed by the following episode featuring Zekrom. Now, they could take a two week break, though. Lately, they've been obviously taking more breaks than usual, probably to allow the English dub to catch up more so the difference between the games and the series release would be less big in the US.
    I don't think that they would be taking a break to allow the English dub to catch up, especially when other countries are further behind than the U.S. is. Any break would have more to due with any schedule issue on their end or giving more promotion for X/Y.
    you do realize that the us is second to japan in pokemon in terms of popularity right

  14. #59
    Moderator Hidden Mew's Avatar Forum Head
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Somewhere dreaming forever
    Posts
    4,221

    Default Re: BWS2DA!E19 - Best Wishes! Until The Day We Meet Again!!

    Quote Originally Posted by johnpoke View Post
    you do realize that the us is second to japan in pokemon in terms of popularity right
    Yes. I never implied that Pokemon wasn't popular in the U.S. I just don't think that the Japanese version would take a break just for the U.S. to catch up a bit more regardless of its popularity here. They aren't going to take a break just to help out the dub version in another country. At the very least, it seems highly unlikely to me that they would do that.
    PockyAddict likes this.

  15. #60
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    37

    Default Re: BWS2DA!E19 - Best Wishes! Until The Day We Meet Again!!

    oooh this is interesting.. after todays pokemon epsiode aired, they showed a clip of BROCK MEETING CILAN .. wonder if this could be the episode they meet.. The Return of Brock Is Coming?

    with the finale on the 26th, it would have to be here...
    Last edited by GolfDude; 22nd August 2013 at 05:37 AM.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •