PREVIEW: BWS2DA!E19 - Best Wishes! Until The Day We Meet Again!! - Page 2

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree85Likes

Thread: BWS2DA!E19 - Best Wishes! Until The Day We Meet Again!!

Blog Entries

Default Re: BWS2DA!E19 - Best Wishes! Until The Day We Meet Again!!

Quote Originally Posted by Piplup View Post
    Are we sure though that we'll have an additional ep in October? I can see them taking one week break and then the week before XY have some special show about it (like how pre-BW they had an animated Pokémon Sunday thing, I think...)
    Why would they take a random break? They don't owe an episode to Naruto anymore, Origin will air on Wednesday, and there will still be time for XY promotion on October 10th.

The title of this really make it sound like the penultimate ep... I guess we'll have to wait and see...
    What exactly is the penultimate episode "supposed" to be like? I could understand your point if you said that it sounds like the last episode, but that isn't the case.

I guess it just gives me a feeling of a closure... idk... it makes sense to me that Iris and Cilan would only leave in either the final or penultimate ep... I'd think this is the final one if we wouldn't know for sure there's at least one more ep
    For AG and DP the final ep had Ash's friends leaving him, while at the end of Johto Misty and Brock left in the penultimate ep... I can't see why they'd get rid of Iris and Cilan earlier than that (and I also still don't really expect to see much if anything of what they'll do after leaving Ash, since they never really did that and just had us follow Ash)

Blog Entries

It would also make sense if Iris were given an episode before her departure, but that isn't happening. As far as we know, there is no reason for a break on October 3rd.

(and I also still don't really expect to see much if anything of what they'll do after leaving Ash, since they never really did that and just had us follow Ash)
    It's been done before via specials. And Best Wishes has shown us that not every episode has to focus on Ash.

Blog Entries

Seems odd that as soon as they get to Kanto, they have to leave. I don't see why they wouldn't have them go to see Ash's hometown.
    Guy_Spy and 8ther like this.

Blog Entries
    Add L-05308 on Facebook
    Visit L-05308's Youtube Channel

Calling it now, every Parker has been a Team Rocket grunt!

Blog Entries

Hmmm...if this is the departure ep, then I think they're using the previous ep as an excuse to get rid of Cilan. If not, then I don't know what's going on. This could just be the end of the island hopping and next is the Kanto endgame. Regardless, something tells me they've been waiting the entire generation to use this title.
    Step into the Fairy circle

I am sneaking at you! Spypitoad's Avatar
    Blog Entries

This sounds like an "goodbye" episode to me. This could be the last BW episode or maybe the Iris and Cilan leaves Ash episode. Alexa is not there anyway. We can be sure of that.
    Darth Darkrai and Hidden Mew like this.
    I know all your secrets!

BECAUSE I AM THE SPYPITOAD!

Who wants to bet that Kibago's evolution dream doesn't even get referenced here?

I'll take a wild guess that this is TR's last stand

Registered User TheMaskedMeowth's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by L-05308 View Post
    Calling it now, every Parker has been a Team Rocket grunt!
    Calling it now, the Parker in the picture is James!

I think it's the final episode. It shouldn't be, I wished they would spend at least 2 episodes in Kanto, but it almost definitely is. UNLESS it's a 2-parter. Think about it; the final episode of DP made reference to the series name in the Japanese title (Memories are Pearls! Friendship is a Diamond!). I don't see why Best Wishes would make reference to this without it being the final episode.
    Last edited by TheMaskedMeowth; 20th August 2013 at 09:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by WatcherMark View Post
    Who wants to bet that Kibago's evolution dream doesn't even get referenced here?
    Me. But it would be nice if they would have gave Axew more treatment before it leaves.

Blog Entries

I didn't want Iris and Dent to leave :/ Oh well, hopefully they will get specials like those of Takeshi and Hikari.

M-Blaziken, so much yes Shiny Blaze's Avatar Bulbapedia Junior Administrator
    Blog Entries

Visit Shiny Blaze's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by TheMaskedMeowth View Post
    I think it's the final episode. It shouldn't be, I wished they would spend at least 2 episodes in Kanto, but it almost definitely is. UNLESS it's a 2-parter. Think about it; the final episode of DP made reference to the series name in the Japanese title (Memories are Pearls! Friendship is a Diamond!). I don't see why Best Wishes would make reference to this without it being the final episode.
    Actually, some time time ago, pocketmonsters.net released broadcast data for upcoming episodes. There was data for an episode with a Lapras (which, going by dates and releases is this episode) and another episode after that, which will feature Zekrom. So far that data has been accurate, so it's safe to say there will be another episode after this one which will be the final episode of BW (which will probably feature Ash visiting Pallet Town).

On-topic: interesting to see Vermilion City again. But we'll probably won't see much of it. I certainly hope Cilan and Iris won't leave in this episode, I hope they will at least go to Pallet Town with Ash in the next episode.
    Shiny Blaze
    Owner of a Living Dex
    Owner of 80+ Shinies
    Obtained: 718 out of 719
    3DS Y FC: 0576-4616-1571

In the picture, Cilan is there, which means he doesn't leave in the Striaton Gym Crisis episode. But that doesn't mean he won't leave in this episode. But if he was just at the Striaton Gym, I don't think he would be going back there. If Cress and Chili came on the boat with that "Icy Challenger", then they would probably be still on the boat in this episode (?) or they could have left without telling Cilan he should come back home. What I'm trying to say is, if they went to the gym, which I think they didn't if they're back on the boat this episode (they wouldn't go completely back to Unova unless it was reasonable and stuff), then only Iris will leave. If they ran into Cress and Chili on one of the islands, then they'd probably be on the boat with Cilan in this episode.

We don't really know much at the moment, but once we get either the next episode, or the Striaton Gym Crisis one, we can't be exactly sure what will become of Iris and Cilan in the anime.

Blog Entries

This will be an Interesting Episode I think and it will be Good and What is Parker doing but I think it is James in Disguise because I can not think of Parker doing this at all.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast