PREVIEW: BW99: The Tag Battle of the Sky and the Earth! - Page 3

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree51Likes

Thread: BW99: The Tag Battle of the Sky and the Earth!

Blog Entries

Default Re: BW99: The Tag Battle of the Sky and the Earth!

Quote Originally Posted by Ampharos King View Post
    I am disappointed that Cilan is using Pansage, though. This could have been the one moment where we have seen Palpitoad and Stunfisk interact with one another after they got caught together back in BW032, but no the writers would rather have him use his Pansage again.
    I could not agree more. I like Yanappu, but this really could have given a good win to Maggyo and really treated Gamagaru as something other than just a soulless battling machine. As for the twins, yeah, it's kinda formulaic, but hey, if Dent's and Satoshi are entertaining and the battle is good, I really couldn't care less. Glad to see Wargle, couldn't really be less enthused by Mogurew. I really liked both previous Satoshi/Dent tag battle episodes so I'm looking forward to this one.

Proud Pokeservative! 97SaturnSL1's Avatar
    Blog Entries

now if they play the song "Red Solo Cup" during the battle in this episode then i will actually have an intrest in this episode

Don
    Blog Entries

Follow Don on Tumblr

At first the only thing I was interested in seeing from this episode was Wargle (who's one of my favourite Isshu region Pokémon). Now that I find out it is Satoshi and Dent teaming up for the tag battle I'm looking forward to it even more.

I don't care if they're tag battling together yet again, the two work so well. I will never tire of it. Maybe those boys will give Dent and Satoshi a hard time, then followed by training after a loss to match up to their skills and then a rematch.
    Last edited by Don; 21st September 2012 at 12:05 PM.
    martianmister likes this.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

I hope this isn't like the previous Bullshit Tag Battle where Cilan single-handedly took down two Pokemon while Ash get his butt kick !

The Sworn Brothers Adyniz's Avatar Archives StaffBulbapedia Staff
    Blog Entries
    Follow Adyniz On Twitter

Looking forward to this episode, please don't be a let down.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiplet View Post
    I'm a bit disappointed.

I was really hoping that we'd finally get a chance to see Iris do some Tag battling, as Dento already participated in Tag battles twice, but it does indeed seem like he's the new Dawn in that way. Counting with this one, hasn't he had more Tag battles with Ash than she had with him? (excluding the one from the movie)
    That's because he was always a bit more active than her in battling. But whenever there is dragons involved, then she steps up. But I like that the second main boy is active compared to how little Brock was. It's a nice change of pace.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Caseydia View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiplet View Post
    I'm a bit disappointed.

I was really hoping that we'd finally get a chance to see Iris do some Tag battling, as Dento already participated in Tag battles twice, but it does indeed seem like he's the new Dawn in that way. Counting with this one, hasn't he had more Tag battles with Ash than she had with him? (excluding the one from the movie)
    That's because he was always a bit more active than her in battling. But whenever there is dragons involved, then she steps up. But I like that the second main boy is active compared to how little Brock was. It's a nice change of pace.
    That doesn't mean that Iris shouldn't be given a chance to participate in a Tag battle too, if there's anything that'd be a nice change of pace it'd be seeing her do it instead of either Dento or Ash.
    ''A single thread in a tapestry though its color brightly shine, can never see its purpose, in the pattern of the grand design.''

True but that's not what's happening here and you know it. Iris is already getting two episodes to herself. She will be battling in one of them, so she will be fine as far as battles goes. Iris and Ash don't get along well enough for a tag battle yet.

Blog Entries

True but that's not what's happening here and you know it.
    Which is why I'm displeased.

Iris is already getting two episodes to herself. She will be battling in one of them, so she will be fine as far as battles goes.
    Even so, seeing Iris participate in a Tag battle would be something new that the writers would bring forth, but as she gets lots of episodes otherwise I guess it's only fair for Cilan/Ash to get this battle instead. Still hoping that we'll see her participate in one in the future.

Iris and Ash don't get along well enough for a tag battle yet.
    What? Of course they do. It's obvious that they'll encounter some ''problems'' once battling together (if they will, that is), but that's exactly what they're supposed to work out in the episode they battle together in. It's not like they are arguing or anything and which they'll have to solve.
    ''A single thread in a tapestry though its color brightly shine, can never see its purpose, in the pattern of the grand design.''

It will be interesting to see Braviary in battle, but this is the only reason I have an interest with the episode! I think it will be kinda boring! It would be more interesting if they use Braviary and Mandibuzz against Unfezant and Excadrill! Now it will be Braviary and Drilbur VS Pansage and Pikachu -.-

True but that's not what's happening here and you know it. Iris is already getting two episodes to herself. She will be battling in one of them, so she will be fine as far as battles goes. Iris and Ash don't get along well enough for a tag battle yet.
    It will be Cialn, because in the magazine image we can see Bullet Seed, which only Pansage knows (unless Snivy learns it too)

H.M
    Follow H.M On Twitter
    Follow H.M on Tumblr

Would've preferred Stunfisk, but Pansage is ok. When was the last time he had a good battle? At least it's not Crustle this time...

Oshawott used Baton Pass!
    ~Tumblr~Twitter~

BattleFanatic Eitarou's Avatar Archives StaffBulbapedia Editorial BoardModerator
    Blog Entries

Soran and Riku are the twin's names.

Insert Kingdom Hearts joke here.
    martianmister and guardian468 like this.

Surgeon of Death 捷克羅姆's Avatar Bulbanews WriterBulbapedia Staff
    Blog Entries
    Follow 捷克羅姆 On Twitter
    Follow 捷克羅姆 on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Eitarou View Post
    Soran and Riiku are the twin's names.

Then, Kairi must be their sister.
    *Joke inserted*

Blog Entries

How interesting, we've had another リーク in the anime already. Name recycling's alright with me! :-P

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. 19th September 2012, 03:20 AM