PREVIEW: BW99: The Tag Battle of the Sky and the Earth!
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: BW99: The Tag Battle of the Sky and the Earth!

Default Re: BW99:Unsure

Tag battle. Yawn.

Blog Entries

Is it going to be Dento and Ash again? :s

I'd much rather see Iris and Dento do some tag battling, if not Iris and Ash. But, it'll probably be Dento and Ash again, not that I really mind that.

Blog Entries

Earth and Sky? :V. Yeah, yet another twins tag battle. Though these twins look interesting(is it me or their hairstyles are like Bolin and Mako). I wonder which Pokémon is the earth part though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellwarden View Post
    So....everyone is happy that a "Deux Ex Machina" is being taken down with another Deux Ex Machina....
    Quote Originally Posted by Iteru
    You know, it would be hilarious if Harley did get a sex change and became Langley.
    Youtube account, DA account, SerebiiForums account, Tinypic account, Imageshack account, Photobucket account,Smogon account, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

Registered User Spikemeister Sandeep's Avatar
    Add Spikemeister Sandeep on Facebook

I think its Palpitoad

Blog Entries

Default Re: BW99: The Tag Battle of the Sky and the Earth!

If it is indeed Iris and Ash doing the battling, I seriously do not want it to turn into a boring and predictable scenario like that one we got with Ash and Dawn in their first Tag Battle. They battle, they argue, they lose, they make up, they battle, they win. It was so boring, and if it's going to be repeated I'd much rather see Dento and Ash doing the battling again, or Iris and Dento (but that's not going to happen).

I usually love Tag Battles, with my favorites probably being all the Ash & Paul battles, so hopefully this one will actually prove to be rather entertaining. I can't see the writers dedicating a whole episode to team of Ash and Dento, as they already have Tag battled twice before, and not really encountered any kind of problems when doing so either, so why would it happen now? Surely there must be any kind of flaw with the two partners arguing or something and that they'll have to work it out in order to win, and even though it would be interesting I really can't see Ash and Dento arguing after that they both worked together in a rather good manner in their last two battles.
    Last edited by Chiplet; 19th September 2012 at 04:01 AM.

Blog Entries

Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

Sky and Earth? Flying VS. Ground then. This is the perfect opportunity for Ash and Cilan(assuming that they're the ones who are going to battle them) to use their ground-types together. Palpitoad and Stunfisk... The romance levels should be extremely high!

Surely there must be any kind of flaw with the two partners arguing or something and that they'll have to work it out in order to win, and even though it would be interesting I really can't see Ash and Dento arguing after that they both worked together in a rather good manner in their last two battles.
    Now that would be teasing the CafeMochaShippers xD
    Last edited by HumanDawn; 19th September 2012 at 04:09 AM.

Yeah, I can't imagine Ash/Cilan having problems...so it's either going to be Ash/Iris or Iris/Cilan here. Either way, not to terribly interested in this episode.

Ganbare Lizardon!! Araragi-hakase's Avatar Head Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Araragi-hakase On Twitter
    Follow Araragi-hakase on Tumblr

Can we have a Maggyo and Gamagaru tag battle, please? ;_;

p'li pls Zeb's Avatar Deputy Head Administrator
    Blog Entries

Follow Zeb on Tumblr

FUCK YEAH BRAVIARY finally

That's reason enough to be excited for this episode. It might be filler, but meh, Braviary is awesome. Excited!

Blog Entries

If it's Ash & Iris, I'm hoping for either an Axew and Scraggy combo or a team consisting of Emolga and Snivy. However, Scraggy and Axew really deserve a tag battle, nearly being brothers and all, so I think I'd like to see them before any other team. How the heck they are going to beat a Braviary + another Pokémon is a mystery to me, though.

Blog Entries

Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Chiplet View Post
    If it's Ash & Iris, I'm hoping for either an Axew and Scraggy combo or a team consisting of Emolga and Snivy. However, Scraggy and Axew really deserve a tag battle, nearly being brothers and all, so I think I'd like to see them before any other team. How the heck they are going to beat a Braviary + another Pokémon is a mystery to me, though.
    Scraggy OHKO Braviary's counterpart, Mandibuzz. But they're different Pokemon with different statistics. Braviary is apparently owned by a trainer as well. I say Scraggy could hold ground against him. Axew could too with his Giga Impact and Dragon Rage.

Proud Pokeservative! 97SaturnSL1's Avatar
    Blog Entries

from the picture on the Above website, I hope the dub title is "Meanwhile in Iowa..." for that picture.lol. but what is reased so far info wise us not too appealing to me. another tag battle, you say? YAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWN! Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

MEGA F'ING AMPHAROS!!! Ampharos King's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Ash and co. battle twin brothers in a tag battle. Hasn't this already been done before, you know, during DP?!

Braviary gets to debut here, so this episode can't be too bad.

Master of Ghosts......... Gengarzilla's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Gengarzilla on Tumblr Visit Gengarzilla's Youtube Channel

This had better be a tag battle with Palpitoad and Stunfisk together...
    I have claimed the Spell Tag and Kasib Berry, along with Adaptability and Shadow Ball. I have also claimed Gastly.

If you think Nintendo need to sue PETA up the ass for making Pokemon Black and Blue, copy and paste this into your sig.

Hypnodance FTW!

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast