PREVIEW: BW98: The Most Magnificent Pokemon in the World?! Chillaccino vs Tsutarja! - Page 9

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
Like Tree135Likes

Thread: BW98: The Most Magnificent Pokemon in the World?! Chillaccino vs Tsutarja!

Blog Entries

Default Re: BW98: The Most Magnificent Pokemon in the World?! Chillaccino vs Tsutarja!

An episodes that focuses on Snivy (especially so close to the league), Ash should be using her. Instead he seems to be using Pansage, and just seems to be fodder in this episode? Why?

Blog Entries

Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

Default Re: BW98: The Most Magnificent Pokemon in the World?! Chillaccino vs Tsutarja!

Quote Originally Posted by Masurao View Post
    An episodes that focuses on Snivy (especially so close to the league), Ash should be training her. Instead he seems to be using Pansage, and just seems to be fodder in this episode? Smh
    Cilan is using Pansage, Ash is using Snivy and Iris is using Emolga. As the preview has clearly shown us, all of the characters get a chance to shine, inject comedy, battle and affect the plot of the episode.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Human View Post
    Cilan is using Pansage, Ash is using Snivy and Iris is using Emolga. As the preview has clearly shown us, all of the characters get a chance to shine, inject comedy, battle and affect the plot of the episode.
    In the extended preview it clearly shows Iris using Snivy against Chillaccino. It did show Cilan commanding something.. it might be Emonga. I'm going out on a limb and saying that Ash is using Pansage, because of how this series in general treats Ash and the fact that Pansage looks to be fairing the worst in the battles shown (losing his balance on the beam, and he's already covered in mud about to be hit by Energy Ball).

Follow ProfOaked On Twitter
    Follow ProfOaked on Tumblr Visit ProfOaked's Youtube Channel

Ash makes a sexy girl :D

Geodude says get outta here bro!

Load of Belloni
    Blog Entries

It's an episode about beauty, and yet Stunfisk is nowhere in sight.
    I, for one, am appalled. Like he wouldn't outshine them all with a powdered wig.

I'm glad to see they won't break the tradition of Satoshi cross-dressing once per generation XD Really looking forward to this episode :D
    martianmister likes this.
    つまらないものはさっさと消去。

You think you're bad, don't ya? Karamazov's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries

Follow Karamazov on Tumblr

Pikachu's cross-dressing, too! His tail had been shaped into a heart.
    Moe and martianmister like this.

"Playing around?" Wrong.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Karamazov View Post
    Pikachu's cross-dressing, too! His tail had been shaped into a heart.
    Haha yeah, in the preview it was like a blink and you miss kind of moment where you see that at the end of is tail a "heart-shaped" piece is taped on to it.

Don
    Blog Entries

Follow Don on Tumblr

This episode looks so ridiculous I'm already loving it. I've wanted Iris to have more fun roles.

These reactions are the best. Ash looks all like "This again?" while Cilan just seems speechless.
    DynoStretch and martianmister like this.

H.M
    Follow H.M On Twitter
    Follow H.M on Tumblr

Ash is angry he has to do this again. Cilan is surprised the dress fits him perfectly. "Nice taste~!"
    djulienr and martianmister like this.

Oshawott used Baton Pass!
    ~Tumblr~Twitter~

Blog Entries

Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

In the extended preview it clearly shows Iris using Snivy against Chillaccino. It did show Cilan commanding something.. it might be Emonga. I'm going out on a limb and saying that Ash is using Pansage, because of how this series in general treats Ash and the fact that Pansage looks to be fairing the worst in the battles shown (losing his balance on the beam, and he's already covered in mud about to be hit by Energy Ball).
    Ahh! Thanks for clearing that up for me. I didn't see the extended preview.

Has anyone noticed Pikachu's fake tail tip?

They made it to look like a heart so Pikachu would be thought to be female.

Ya, I don't think Ash would be celebrating like that if he loses a match this ep....and I'm kinda okay with the trio mixing up their pokes.

They did that back in DP and it made for some reasonably entertaining eps.

Blog Entries

Follow Madame Pika on Tumblr

I just hope that it turns out that the reason for the Iris focus is simply because they thought it would be a more interesting way of leading in to the cross dressing and tsutarja focus. With what little has been revealed to us, I could see it being the case.

Ahh! Thanks for clearing that up for me. I didn't see the extended preview.

Has anyone noticed Pikachu's fake tail tip?

They made it to look like a heart so Pikachu would be thought to be female.
    Damn! Ash and Cilan look better as girls than boys. I wish this was a longer competition so that they both could keep the outfits on a little longer.

Not much of a fan of Iris battling with Snivy. Under normal circumstances id be ok with it, everyone switching up for a bit of fun. But since where so close to the league Ash should be the one battling with his pokes. He needs to work with them, not muck around with this crap. It does look like a semi fun ep though

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. 29th January 2013, 06:26 PM
  2. 19th September 2012, 03:21 AM