PREVIEW: BW98: The Most Magnificent Pokemon in the World?! Chillaccino vs Tsutarja! - Page 5

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Like Tree135Likes

Thread: BW98: The Most Magnificent Pokemon in the World?! Chillaccino vs Tsutarja!

Blog Entries

Default re: BW98: The Most Magnificent Pokemon in the World?! Chillaccino vs Tsutarja!

Quote Originally Posted by Isaac Gravity View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by p96822 View Post
    I hope that Iris doesn't blackmail Ash if she take a picture of him when he is in the dress
    Hey now, while I'm really getting frustrated with the trainer aspect of Iris' story, the above action is asshole territory. As far as Iris as a character goes, at worst, she's a snide brat. Going by that, she's more likely to tease the boy (should she even care esp since the info titbits make her sound more annoyed at the matter at hand).

All I'm hoping is that Snivy gets some much starved and extremely deserved coverage FOR ONCE.
    Iris is not like that for I see of her. Unlike the other girls from other series, there is more to Iris then her "your such a kid" joke with Ash. There some charter that we need to discover from her past so we can understand why she acts this way. I think about Iris as a better version of Misty because she has a little bit more charter devopment from Iris then Misty. It wierd that I like Iris as a charter and everyone else hate.

Default re: BW98: The Most Magnificent Pokemon in the World?! Chillaccino vs Tsutarja!

I hope that Iris doesn't blackmail Ash if she take a picture of him when he is in the dress
    Why would she do that? It would be more likely that Iris has a problem with wearing the dress as much as he does. So if she does blackmail than Ash can tease her back since she's not really a dress lover.

Iris is not like that for I see of her. Unlike the other girls from other series, there is more to Iris then her "your such a kid" joke with Ash. There some charter that we need to discover from her past so we can understand why she acts this way. I think about Iris as a better version of Misty because she has a little bit more charter devopment from Iris then Misty. It wierd that I like Iris as a charter and everyone else hate.
    ....So, if that's how you feel, why would you even express fears of Iris doing something as plain assholish and OOC as blackmail in the first place?

EDIT: And before you ask (just in case), being a brat and being an asshole are two different things...
    Last edited by Isaac Gravity; 24th September 2012 at 01:44 PM. Reason: Ugh, I hate coming off as pretentious but I relly need to cover my bases here.
    martianmister likes this.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Caseydia View Post
    Why would she do that? It would be more likely that Iris has a problem with wearing the dress as much as he does. So if she does blackmail than Ash can tease her back since she's not really a dress lover.
    She didn't have a problem wearing a dress for Luke's first movie. (Two, in fact.) Just sayin'.
    You Might Be A Redneck If...

You think The Nutcracker is something you did off the high dive.
    You've ever smuggled food out of an all-you-can-eat buffet.
    The original color of your carpet is an unsolved mystery.
    You've had more court dates than second dates.
    The closest you've come to royalty is eating at Burger King.
    You've ever stared at a carton of orange juice because it said "concentrate."
    You think a quarterhorse is that ride in front of K-Mart.

G50
    Night Owl G50's Avatar Bulbanews Deputy Editor-in-Chief
    Trophies
    Blog Entries

bw098summary.png

Emolga appears in this episode.

Blog Entries

I love the thought of this episode! Cilan would say it has an elegant taste!

...although, the only thing I can think is that both Jessie and James already have the perfect outfits for this ep. James in the red dress and Jessie in the blue uniform... Man, I love those outfits.
    I don't even like fruit smoothies. Give me a double-tall half-caf latte with foam any day.

remember me jda95's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Follow jda95 on Tumblr

Satoshi and friends are headed to Higaki City, the site of the next Isshu League tournament. In the forest, they meet Maya and the scarf Pokemon, Chillachino of a garden opera troupe. After the troupe speaks rudely about Tsutarja and Emonga, an angered Iris challenges them to a battle.
    Summary!

Blog Entries

Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by jda95 View Post
    Satoshi and friends are headed to Higaki City, the site of the next Isshu League tournament. In the forest, they meet Maya and the scarf Pokemon, Chillachino of a garden opera troupe. After the troupe speaks rudely about Tsutarja and Emonga, an angered Iris challenges them to a battle.
    Summary!
    Wait a minute... Who came up with the idea that Iris was going to use Tsutarja!?! By the looks of the summary, it's possible that Ash and Iris will be in a tag battle against this troupe.

remember me jda95's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Follow jda95 on Tumblr

Uh, no, it doesn't say Iris is going to use Tsutarja. She's just battling because they were rude to Tsutarja. As far as I know it's just Iris battling.

Blog Entries

So, who will battle Cinccino??

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Summary!
    Seriously , What's Ash doing ?
    Iris angry about insulting Emolga & Battling them while Ash doing nothing.
    He's not the old Ash , He's worst then the old Ash .

Blog Entries

Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane Kishore View Post

Summary!
    Hell, no! Ash has never been this manly! Honestly, who has the balls to crossdress like he does?! He's an inspiration to real men all over the world!

On a more serious note, the summary is implying that Ash is having a say in it as well.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Human View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane Kishore View Post

Summary!
    Honestly, who has the balls to crossdress like he does?!
    Jemes & Cilan does !
    Jemes even wear fake **** which cause a very good episode to be Banned !
    And Summary anything about Ash accept he & Co heading somewhere of again.
    Honestly , I think Ash should handle the whole thing with his Snivy.
    Plus ,
    Ash should personally spend more time with Snivy.

Blog Entries

Oh, great, so Iris will battle after all. I hope that she's going to go with Emolga who desperately needs another battle.

A likely scenario I could see would be close to the one in ''The School of Hard Knocks'', having Iris lose her battle while Ash then would win his, and that I'd be perfectly okay with, even though it'd be nice seeing Emolga get another win.

It's so typical for Iris to immediately butt in as soon as someone's insulting/treating another Pokémon badly, so all of this makes perfect sense to me. ALSO LOOK AT GORGEOUS CILAN.
    ''A single thread in a tapestry though its color brightly shine, can never see its purpose, in the pattern of the grand design.''

Creator of Nathan Castle BlazeMaster's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Let's hope for an Emolga and Snivy tag battle. That would be awesome, except we don't have a partner for Maya. Cilan?
    http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f425/hunger-games-pok%C3%A9mon-136008/

Hunger Games RPG

21 Places Left.

Officials needed

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. 29th January 2013, 06:26 PM
  2. 19th September 2012, 03:21 AM