PREVIEW: BW98: The Most Magnificent Pokemon in the World?! Chillaccino vs Tsutarja! - Page 10

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
Like Tree135Likes

Thread: BW98: The Most Magnificent Pokemon in the World?! Chillaccino vs Tsutarja!

MEGA F'ING AMPHAROS!!! Ampharos King's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: BW98: The Most Magnificent Pokemon in the World?! Chillaccino vs Tsutarja!

Quote Originally Posted by Masurao View Post
    In the extended preview it clearly shows Iris using Snivy against Chillaccino. It did show Cilan commanding something.. it might be Emonga. I'm going out on a limb and saying that Ash is using Pansage, because of how this series in general treats Ash and the fact that Pansage looks to be fairing the worst in the battles shown (losing his balance on the beam, and he's already covered in mud about to be hit by Energy Ball).
    Iris is using both Emolga and Snivy, considering that she said both of those pokemon's names during the preview.

Ash seems to be using a Pikachu that he is "disguising" as a female, and Cilan is using a Pansage that is also pretending to be a girl.

Registered User Trainer Gabriel's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: BW98: The Most Magnificent Pokemon in the World?! Chillaccino vs Tsutarja!

Then I guess Iris has simply asked - or demanded - Ash to allow her to use Snivy with Emolga in a double battle challenge (or maybe battle rounds) against Maya for the ugly comment. Though it appears that Ash and Cilan may be battling too.

But it's the crossdressing that I'm looking forward to seeing.

Smash Preview
    - Curtain open and show the girls.
    - Snivy uses Leaf Storm
    - Emolga has fainted near a cliff.
    - Iris is annoyed.
    - Roserade uses Bullet Seed
    - Emolga uses an attack, Discharge?
    - Roserade and it's trainer cry cry.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFB4rmoIEJg&feature=plcp
    Last edited by Playerking; 6th October 2012 at 07:17 PM.
    martianmister likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eitarou View Post
    Only Cilan can make holding a fishing rod look badass.
    This is Cilan's Stunfisk, he laughs at you.

G50
    Night Owl G50's Avatar Bulbanews Deputy Editor-in-Chief
    Trophies
    Blog Entries

2 Swanna, and 1 Cottonee are in this episode. They were shown when the curtains came up.

It looks like Cinccino may be using Tail Slap instead of DoubleSlap.

I hope Snivy vs Cinccino is the last battle.

I kinda love how the writers decide to take an episode with one of Satoshi's Pokémon at the centre of it and still make the story all about Iris...
    djulienr likes this.

Seriously does anyone know why Iris is getting more ep than Ash... league is just around the corner and the bonding b/w ash and his pokes really hangs by a string(especially snivy)... battling doesnt mean tht the pokes r close to its trainer. I think its a 3 on 3 battle with Ash and co vs Maya and co.. It seems Cilan and pansage are defeated, Iris and Emolga wins. The decider battle is b/w Ash's Snivy vs Maya's Cinccino where Snivy wins.. thats why Ash n pikachu are jumping in joy.. If this happens we may get to see some bonding of Ash's snivy..
    And i saw somewhere that Ash's Snivy will evolve to Serperior before BW2 ends.. If thats true this might be a good chance for it to evolve although there seems to be nothing mentioned abt it in previews..
    Caseydia and Duque like this.

You think you're bad, don't ya? Karamazov's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries

Follow Karamazov on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by WatcherMark View Post
    I kinda love how the writers decide to take an episode with one of Satoshi's Pokémon at the centre of it and still make the story all about Iris...
    I'm sort of glad we're getting this. Iris had too many character and plot-centric episodes. I really want to see a more comedic episode about her.

"Playing around?" Wrong.

Princess of Sinnoh martianmister's Avatar

Wow. This episode looks better that what I expected. :)
    1. Satoshi/Ash Ketchum: 801 episodes
    2. Team Rocket: 736 episodes
    3. Takeshi/Brock: 633 episodes
    4. Kasumi/Misty: 282 episodes
    5. Hikari/Dawn: 201 episodes
    6. Haruka/May: 197 episodes
    7. Masato/Max: 192 episodes
    8. Iris: 141 episodes
    9. Dent/Cilan: 138 episodes
    10. Kenji/Tracey: 44 episodes

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

LinkBacks (?)