Thread: BW97: "The Reijuu Formes Advance! Isshu's Greatest Crisis!!"

Blog Entries

Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

Default Re: BW97: "The Reijuu Formes Advance! Isshu's Greatest Crisis!!"

Quote Originally Posted by Musashi View Post
    Can Seger die in Sakaki's rage?

Please?
    No...?

Assuming that Musashi, Kojirou and Nyasu are still near him, they would die as well.

Blog Entries

They'd escape on their jetpacks, of course.
    Jeshi, HumanDawn, djulienr and 1 others like this.

Blog Entries

They'd escape on their jetpacks, of course.
    Good point. But then Zager has his helicopter

it would then turn out that it ran out of fuel xD
    @Jeshi; Moved to her since it doesn't belong in the review thread.

Because now I'm sure we will not see much the Rocket Trio in the final... The episode next week will still be entirely focused on Meloetta and organization but not the trio and I did not even expect them to know a real development later. Personally I have lost all hope. I'm so disappointed, I expected so much these episodes. Each time we are promised great double episode and it is not the case...
    This is true. The next preview indicates that they won't appear much other than push Giovanni. It can't be helped that this show focuses more on advertising the Pokemon than showing off the humans. Still, that doesn't mean that nothing compelling or awesome can happen to them. What I'm worried the most about is that they'll be used as sacrifices for Giovanni to control the legendaries. I've seen many shows with similar markings and it always tends to lead to somebody being sacrificed. I honestly hope that it isn't the case here. If it does happen, I'm sure that when Giovanni is beaten, they'd return.

Blog Entries

ポケットモンスター ベストウイッシュ シーズン2:あにてれ:テレビ東京

This says the TRio are giving stuff away next week too. Kinda doubt they'd do that if this episode writes them off for good.

Blog Entries

When this all end Jessie James should be sells man and women so they can live their drema

∠(>w<) #634 Argy's Avatar Retired Staff
    Blog Entries
    Follow Argy On Twitter
    Add Argy on Linkedin

I have this nagging feeling that it seems unlikely that the entire Kanto-based TR organization would be taken down by one incident on the other side of the world. So, if Sakaki does disappear after this next episode, what happens to all the grunts and lower-level admins and whatnot in Kanto? "Well, guys, that was fun, but it's time to go home!"

In any case, I will be disappointed if the TRio aren't the ultimate heroes of the next episode. (Like "Revelation Lugia.")

Registered User The Fighting Misty's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Argy View Post
    I have this nagging feeling that it seems unlikely that the entire Kanto-based TR organization would be taken down by one incident on the other side of the world. So, if Sakaki does disappear after this next episode, what happens to all the grunts and lower-level admins and whatnot in Kanto? "Well, guys, that was fun, but it's time to go home!"

In any case, I will be disappointed if the TRio aren't the ultimate heroes of the next episode. (Like "Revelation Lugia.")
    That's how it works. If the leader disappears, like we've seen with Cyrus, the whole organization crumbles.

You don't think Team Galactic still exists, do you? If Giovanni dies so does Team Rocket.
    djulienr likes this.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Fighting Misty View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Argy View Post

That's how it works. If the leader disappears, like we've seen with Cyrus, the whole organization crumbles.

You don't think Team Galactic still exists, do you? If Giovanni dies so does Team Rocket.
    In the games, Team Galactic and Team Rocket still stayed after their leader couldn't help them any more. Team Galactic went after Heatran, and Team Rocket went for the Goldrenrod radio tower. This was in the games, though. Still, your logic is extremely flawed. Just because Team Galactic stopped functioning when Cyrus died, it doesn't undeniably mean that Team Rocket will crumble as well.

What if the Rockets try to take revenge for the fall of their leader? o.o It'd be a way for Butch and Cassidy to show up again too if they blame the TRio for helping cause it.

BattleFanatic Eitarou's Avatar Archives StaffBulbapedia Editorial BoardModerator
    Blog Entries

ポケットモンスター ベストウイッシュ シーズン2:あにてれ:テレビ東京

This says the TRio are giving stuff away next week too. Kinda doubt they'd do that if this episode writes them off for good.
    They'll sell them as zombies.

Quote Originally Posted by Moe View Post
    That really looks like Pikachu when it absorbed the Red Orb - Giovanni gets possessed and goes insane with the power? Great.

Ash does look weak when there's a Garchomp, a Golruk and a Dragonite and he's left with Unfezant. Though Pikachu looks really powerful there, I wish Ash had a big flying Pokemon on hand here.
    I hope you are getting to the point where Ash is missing his "powerhouse"... he may choose to leave his old pokemon to train but the league is on its way.. sure if Charizard was there wit Ash...,,,, the legendaries would be atleast scared to see its power

Guys, seriously, Team Rocket won't be destroyed in this arc. Defeated?, yes. Destroyed?, no. Think about it:
    + Team Rocket has been operating in several regions of the Pokemon world: Kanto, the Orange Islands, Johto, Hoenn (presumably after Team Magma and Team Aqua were disbanded) and Sinnoh (presumably after Team Galaxy was disbanded). I think the organization is already too big to be destroyed in just one story.
    + To see the end of Team Rocket, we should see most of the members we have met over the years. We have already seen many things of Giovanni, Jessie, James, Meowth, Pierce and Dr Zager. But now I'm missing other members from past adventures: Cassidy and Botch (I mean, Butch), Dr Namba, Attila and Hun (from Raikou's special), Tyson (from the Red Gyarados arc), Pr Sebastian, Domino (from "Mewtwo Returns") and even Iron-Masked Marauder (from "Pokemon 4ever"). The most important members of this organization should be present at the story about its end.
    + And just like I said before, after so many years and nearly 700 episodes of the series, we finally have a battle "Ash vs Giovanni"; but it was too short. They have to give us more!!!

Don't you think I'm right?

Even Rocky had a Montage AlphaMouse's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Given that they're continuing the radion show, I'm pretty sure that TRio are going nowhere. The others....maybe

Blog Entries

NEW FACES IN THE LINEUP! | InterFM : インターFM [ 76.1MHz TOKYO / 76.5MHz YOKOHAMA ]

Yes, as AlphaMouse just said, Interfm's October program guide just came out, and the radio show is continuing on. So this isn't the end of the TRio no matter what the anime does. Though I still retain my belief that it's the end of Sakaki for sure, and the TRio will either be written off at the end of BW, or continue on with trying to catch Pikachu somehow.

Everything we've seen has told us this is it for the organization.

Registered User The Fighting Misty's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I've said before, I don't think Jessie/James/Meowth will be written out entirely until BW ends overall in late 2013.

That being said its pretty obvious in the next few episodes they probably won't appear at all. In fact I'm willing to bet Jessie/James/Meowth won't appear again until after the Unova league ends.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. 6th September 2012, 06:06 AM