PREVIEW: BW96: Meloetta and the Undersea Temple! - Page 4

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Like Tree228Likes

Thread: BW96: Meloetta and the Undersea Temple!

Blog Entries

Default Re: BW96: Meloetta and the Undersea Temple!

Well, this is gonna be weird and anticlimactic.

BTW, both Satoshi and Persian are voiced by Rica Matsumoto. So basically this battle gonna be a severe case of Talking to Herself.

Blog Entries

Well, I'll just repeat what pretty much everyone has said and say FINALLY.

Although, I'm not really going to expect any sort of amazing battle, those kind of things never usually happen in these kinds of Villain Team Finale, so if I was to guess I'd say that the Persian Vs Pikachu battle will just be a couple of minutes with them exchanging attacks, but it'll still be great to see. I've always wanted IrisAsh to battle any kind of villain boss, but it never really happened. Finally, it happens, and with it being Giovanni too only increases my excitement. It's going to be so awesome with Giovanni confronting Ash.~
    ''A single thread in a tapestry though its color brightly shine, can never see its purpose, in the pattern of the grand design.''

Blog Entries

Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Silktree View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Moe View Post
    We have a shell of a Team Rocket having the climactic battle of 15 years over a Pokemon that hasn't been around for 15 episodes.
    I agree with this. Meloetta and the Kami trio look really out of place in what is allegedly Team Rocket's final plan. I still see have a much easier time believing that Operation Tempest is just the beginning of a greater plan, as one of the tweets said.
    Can you post the link to said tweet?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Human View Post
    In this tweet Giovanni says that Operation Tempest is indispensable for the beginning of the Unova takeover, with the ultimate goal being world domination. I'd call his plan a big massive failure if everything ended here.

Blog Entries

Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Silktree View Post
    In this tweet Giovanni says that Operation Tempest is indispensable for the beginning of the Unova takeover, with the ultimate goal being world domination.
    "First Operation" of Operation Tempest(i.e.Unova takeover)? That rekindled some of my hope for the Team Plasma two-parter to appear...

I wonder what they could achieve from this. They even got some Team Rocket members to help.

Registered User The Fighting Misty's Avatar
    Blog Entries

It's pretty obvious this isn't the finale, but the beginning of it.

We're not going to see the true end of TR until BW ends in late 2013.
    투 애니원 likes this.

Blog Entries

How in the world can taking control of all three of the kamis in Therian Form just be the beginning? Are they trying to get the attention of a much better target? (Reshi and Zek? Kyurem?) If so, then I would have to assume that TP was severely humiliated since undertaking something of this magnitude and not expecting reprisal seems stupid to me.
    Step into the Fairy circle

Trophies

We havent seen Givoanni Battle since EP063, and not even then did we see Persian fight. This will be epic. Due to the massive relation between Giovanni and Persian, Persian will be extrodinarily strong!! It will be the best battle in the BW series.

I love how they are finally meeting. I wonder what will be said? I wonder if Giovanni will finally understand what Jessie, James and Meowth goes through. This is what I call dramatic ;)
    djulienr likes this.

Huge thanks to Blue Dragon for my EPIC avatar & sig

[QUOTE=Human;4304313]

EDIT:Guys, remember that 2012 April Fools joke?: BW077 - BW086 episode titles revealed! (April Fool's)

BW086: Satoshi VS Sakaki! Pikachu VS Persian!!
    Wow....
    As the person who posted said joke, the fact this is actually happening just ten episodes later blows my mind. I thought of that title as the most unbelievably believable thing that could come out. And now, here we are.

Blog Entries

Wow. I totally forgot about that April Fools joke. That has to be the greatest one ever now.

http://www.dotup.org/uploda/www.dotup.org3362018.jpg

Another scan of it with glare on a different part of the page (and a crappy maze!).

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Fighting Misty View Post
    It's pretty obvious this isn't the finale, but the beginning of it.
    Pretty obvious? Are you saying that I'm dumb or what?

We're not going to see the true end of TR until BW ends in late 2013.
    Wait, what? Has it been confirmed that BW will end in 2013? Must've missed it.
    ''A single thread in a tapestry though its color brightly shine, can never see its purpose, in the pattern of the grand design.''

Bow before me, bitches! SammyW27's Avatar
    Add SammyW27 on Facebook
    Visit SammyW27's Youtube Channel

[QUOTE=WatcherMark;4304581]

EDIT:Guys, remember that 2012 April Fools joke?: BW077 - BW086 episode titles revealed! (April Fool's)

BW086: Satoshi VS Sakaki! Pikachu VS Persian!!
    Wow....
    As the person who posted said joke, the fact this is actually happening just ten episodes later blows my mind. I thought of that title as the most unbelievably believable thing that could come out. And now, here we are.
    Truly, Arceus works in mysterious ways... :o

Quote Originally Posted by Chiplet View Post
    Wait, what? Has it been confirmed that BW will end in 2013? Must've missed it.
    Not confirmed, but almost everyone's presuming that due apparent evidence (mainly that the hidden/event pokes have all been revealed and are being distributed, thus signaling Gen 5's apparent imminent end)

How in the world can taking control of all three of the kamis in Therian Form just be the beginning? Are they trying to get the attention of a much better target? (Reshi and Zek? Kyurem?)
    They could go after ALL the Legendaries (or at least as many as possible)!

Hey, it's the 15 Anniversary and it would make the ultamite plot!
    (just saying)

AND YOU MEAN PERSIAN'S ACTUALLY GOING TO DO SOMETHING?!?!
    Last edited by SammyW27; 28th August 2012 at 01:37 PM.
    Being a fan means being unashamed of what you like, no matter what anyone else says

Blog Entries

[QUOTE=Jeshi;4298027]
    Quote Originally Posted by Jez View Post
    They're not leaving tha anime. Before I was like 90% sure, but now after I learned that Banprest is going to put new Rocket figures on sale in 2013, I'm 100% sure. I mean, they wouldn't do that for characters that would be no longer on the show, right?
    Where did you find that information? The only thing I can find is this 一番くじ | 一番くじきゅんキャラわーるど ポケットモンスター -キャラホビ2012限定バージョン- , but I don't think it has anything to do with 2013. It's not that I don't believe you (because I believe!), but could you please share your source?
    Please "like" this page to help Portugal! We want to have Pokémon in HD! Please "like" this.

Also, sign this petition (you can sign by writing your Name and E-mail address on the "bolded" blanks and then clicking in "Assinar Petição")

Why is Cynthia apparently still here? I didn't like her in the games or the D/P anime. She came across as way too powerful, not helped by her superpowerful Pokemon. :\ I know she came back in the B/W games (which also irks me), but still...

Trophies

Quote Originally Posted by lalalei2001 View Post
    Why is Cynthia apparently still here? I didn't like her in the games or the D/P anime. She came across as way too powerful, not helped by her superpowerful Pokemon. :\ I know she came back in the B/W games (which also irks me), but still...
    They are still at Her villa, so she would need to appear unless she says otherwise... I personally didnt watch DP but from what Ive seen of her in the small time in Unova, she isnt annoying, shes a good (yes strong) character. I think its good they are introducing old recurring characters. :)
    djulienr likes this.

Huge thanks to Blue Dragon for my EPIC avatar & sig

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. 25th August 2012, 04:27 AM