PREVIEW: BW92: Ash, Iris, and Shootie! The Last Battle!! - Page 6

Page 6 of 29 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Like Tree667Likes

Thread: BW92: Ash, Iris, and Shootie! The Last Battle!!

Registered User The Fighting Misty's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: BW92: Ash, Iris, and Shootie. The Last Battle

Iris should lose to Ash. I'd rather see that than Trip beat her.
    Aura7541 and Hidden Mew like this.

Lol. Haha. Hehe.

All I can do is laugh at this point. I'm seriously losing it. I mean this shit is really ridiculous! If one thing's for certain, Generation 6 can't come faster enough. Next please....Seriously.

I never was a Trip fan, I'm a fan of Iris when she's off the battle field but shocker she won't for this whole tourney clearly, and Ash...well he could've done better this saga but isn't nearly as shitastic.

I guess the Sinnoh League still holds the record for most epic episodes of the summer, because these are just....yikes.
    Aura7541, Caseydia, Meron and 8 others like this.

Blog Entries
    Add L-05308 on Facebook
    Visit L-05308's Youtube Channel

Dawn and manoswine losing makes me sad...

Hopefully ash will end Dragonite's Rene of terror.

I couldn't care less about trip before, but now I am hoping he can redeem himself in my eyes
    Caseydia, Hidden Mew and Aura7541 like this.

Blog Entries

So what happens to Cilan? The fact that he's not in the title means he likely loses early.

Damn! I was really looking forward to Ash and Trip having it out but Iris might end up screwing that up too. They might as well have had Iris won the last Don tournament instead of Kenyan, that way, she could win this one too. I think that this might all end up in Iris's favor due to her status in the BW2 game. But if so, how come they never did any thing for Ash in Johto to represent Red well.

This is so sad, but it's happening. It's funny that Iris gets passes from the writers of having Iris use a Dragon type against two ice types, yet Pikachu gets tossed around by Excadrill, a type disadvantage. The writers just don't like Ash, do they?
    Flare Blitz and The Froakster like this.

Stars, Rainbows and Stars Chronos's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Yeah, this is pretty fucked, lol. I said I called Ash vs. Trip earlier, but it will probably be Iris vs. Trip.
    Last edited by Aestivate; 23rd July 2012 at 12:42 PM. Reason: pp
    Hidden Mew and Aura7541 like this.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gliscor'd View Post
    It also makes Dawn's entire inclusion in this tournament seem pointless. May's inclusion in the Wallace Cup made far more sense than this and she lost in the finals. Dawn being knocked out early means she also only gets two battles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiplet View Post

Funny how the writers barely care for Dawn here. I guess people were right after all in saying that the only reason she was brought back was due to Piplup. Oh well.
    ...Except Hikari is most likely going to help out Iris and Kairyu with Mammoo, or at least try to. Not to mention, writers have been using as a jail free pass of sorts to use (more of) Hikari's plot points on Iris. It's more like her reason of being in BW is a very filmsy one.

Besides upcoming merchandise heavily suggest Pochama will be here till mid-late October... so yeah.

With this title being revealed, I finally got my hopes back up now. This might not turn into a Mikuri-Cup fiasco after all.
    ...Except this entire set up is Mikuri Cup.

-Trainers will be coming around the world.
    -Past champion will be hosting the show.
    -Current girl wins against past girl.
    -Current girl's bitchy rival loses early.

:/.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellwarden View Post
    So....everyone is happy that a "Deux Ex Machina" is being taken down with another Deux Ex Machina....
    Quote Originally Posted by Iteru
    You know, it would be hilarious if Harley did get a sex change and became Langley.
    Youtube account, DA account, SerebiiForums account, Tinypic account, Imageshack account, Photobucket account,Smogon account, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

I wish for the final match up to be Ash vs. Trip mainly because there is actually something for them to gain from battling Alder. It's sort of like how Ash battled Drake, Agatha, and, Flint or Paul battling Cynthia. It is a great learning experience for Ash and Trip. For Iris to win this tournament is pointless. She already battled Cynthia in the first episode of Season 2 and she'll learn more from battling Drayden than from battling Alder.
    Caseydia likes this.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Yusuf View Post

...Except this entire set up is Mikuri Cup.

-Trainers will be coming around the world.
    -Past champion will be hosting the show.
    -Current girl wins against past girl.
    -Current girl's bitchy rival loses early.

:/.
    Yet they are only sixteen trainers, not to mention that Georgia, Burgundy, Trip, Ash, Cilan, Iris and Dawn takes up 7 of those spots. What a spectacular world tournament. :P

Ursula wasn't even seen during the contest, not to mention that Iris is battling Georgia here, while Dawn didn't battle Ursula during the Mikuri Cup. Sheesh, she didn't even meet her. Jessie was the only one actually recognized her. :p
    And to be more specific, what I dreaded was that Dawn would beat Iris just the way she beat May during the Mikuri Cup. That's pretty much what destroyed the whole contest to me, although seeing how Dawn is losing this time I can finally hold my hopes up again.
    ''A single thread in a tapestry though its color brightly shine, can never see its purpose, in the pattern of the grand design.''

Blog Entries

Yet they are only sixteen trainers, not to mention that Georgia, Burgundy, Trip, Ash, Cilan, Iris and Dawn takes up 7 of those spots. What a spectacular world tournament. :P
    Precisely. Not to mention Mikuri Cup also had 16 Contestants that passed the appeal round and 4 of the places were occupied so..?
    Ursula wasn't even seen during the contest, not to mention that Iris is battling Georgia here, while Dawn didn't battle Ursula during the Mikuri Cup. Sheesh, she didn't even meet her. Jessie was the only one actually recognized her. :p
    And to be more specific, what I dreaded was that Dawn would beat Iris just the way she beat May during the Mikuri Cup. That's pretty much what destroyed the whole contest to me, although seeing how Dawn is losing this time I can finally hold my hopes up again.
    Reasonable enough.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellwarden View Post
    So....everyone is happy that a "Deux Ex Machina" is being taken down with another Deux Ex Machina....
    Quote Originally Posted by Iteru
    You know, it would be hilarious if Harley did get a sex change and became Langley.
    Youtube account, DA account, SerebiiForums account, Tinypic account, Imageshack account, Photobucket account,Smogon account, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Yusuf View Post
    Precisely. Not to mention Mikuri Cup also had 16 Contestants that passed the appeal round and 4 of the places were occupied so..?
    Oh, but how many did actually enter in the first round? From the looks of things, there were lots of people who actually entered, as they specifically stated that a win in the Wallace Cup would grant you a ribbon that you would be able to use in every region. With that kind of price, I'm sure that lots of people wanted to enter. A victory in the World Cup will grant you a battle against the Champion of Unova, which really won't help you that much in your journey more than giving you the honor to actually fight a highly formidable Trainer.

The fact that only 16 people made it through to the second round has nothing to with how many people entered the first round. For all we know, it could've been 50+, if not maybe much more. We really don't know. But I doubt that Dawn would have had any reason to be nervous of not making it through the first round if there only were like 20-30 Coordinators.
    Trainer Yusuf likes this.
    ''A single thread in a tapestry though its color brightly shine, can never see its purpose, in the pattern of the grand design.''

Gonna be a tl;dr Master! Shinneth's Avatar
    Blog Entries

It's already been mentioned before, but I find it highly suspect that all of the episode titles for the tournament arc thus far have had Iris getting top billing. Trip wasn't in the other two titles, hence it's only now that we can confirm that Trip even gets past the first round (even if it was pretty obvious he would). We've learned the fates of Dawn and Georgia, as well as how far Iris is getting in this tournament long before we even get news that Trip is still in the running. Hell, we haven't had news of Ash's performance either until now, and we still have no idea how Cilan and Burgundy will have fared other than that they won't make the semis.

I'm looking forward to the magazine promo for this episode, just to see if it makes Iris the underdog again.

Chapter 19: Black Ice Battle!
    plurk | SPPF | dA | ff.net

Blog Entries

Trip not facing Adeku wouldn't make much sense though.

Blog Entries

It's pretty obvious that this tournament is more important for Iris than anyone else. We have three seemigly Iris focused episode/battles in a row...four if you count her name being added in this one.

As it's already been said...we are just now getting Ash, and Trip's names as part of the title.
    Shinneth and Hidden Mew like this.

Bow before me, bitches! SammyW27's Avatar
    Add SammyW27 on Facebook
    Visit SammyW27's Youtube Channel

Hopefully the "last" parts means this will be the end of Shooti.

So long, Worst Rival Ever! Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out.
    Being a fan means being unashamed of what you like, no matter what anyone else says

Page 6 of 29 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)