PREVIEW: BW92: Ash, Iris, and Shootie! The Last Battle!! - Page 21

Page 21 of 29 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast
Like Tree667Likes

Thread: BW92: Ash, Iris, and Shootie! The Last Battle!!

Blog Entries

Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

Default Re: BW92: Ash, Iris, and Shootie! The Last Battle!!

Quote Originally Posted by Chiplet View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Satoshi_Pikachu View Post
    Poor Satoshi, he hasn't been able to win anything important in Isshu.
    Yeah, 'cause the Gym Battles were totally not important or anything, they were just some random battles that have absolutely no influence on his goal of getting to compete in the Unova League. :p

If anything, the Gym Battles are way more important than any tournament that the gang has participated in, and this is due to the fact that the Gym Battles actually help Ash advancing further in his goal, while these tournaments will grant you nothing more than the ''honor'' of winning and some fancy items that the characters never uses.
    I beg to differ. This tournament's prize is an official battle against Alder! What could be more honourable?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Human View Post
    Yeah, 'cause the Gym Battles were totally not important or anything, they were just some random battles that have absolutely no influence on his goal of getting to compete in the Unova League. :p

If anything, the Gym Battles are way more important than any tournament that the gang has participated in, and this is due to the fact that the Gym Battles actually help Ash advancing further in his goal, while these tournaments will grant you nothing more than the ''honor'' of winning and some fancy items that the characters never uses.
    I beg to differ. This tournament's prize is an official battle against Alder! What could be more honourable?
    That still does not change the fact that the prize really won't help them in advancing further in their journey. Battling Alder is nice, yes, but I still wouldn't consider that to be important. Ash's Gym Battles are far more important.
    ''A single thread in a tapestry though its color brightly shine, can never see its purpose, in the pattern of the grand design.''

Blog Entries

That still does not change the fact that the prize really won't help them in advancing further in their journey. Battling Alder is nice, yes, but I still wouldn't consider that to be important. Ash's Gym Battles are far more important.
    One of the main requirements needed to be considered to be a Pokemon Master is to beat a Champion. If Ash beat him, he'd succeed. Ash can get as many Gym Badges as he wants and still not be considered to be one. Beating a Champion in an official battle? HECK YEAH!

Blog Entries

One of the main requirements needed to be considered to be a Pokemon Master is to beat a Champion. If Ash beat him, he'd succeed. Ash can get as many Gym Badges as he wants and still not be considered to be one. Beating a Champion in an official battle? HECK YEAH!
    Ruben, seriously... Even if Ash was to beat Alder, he surely wouldn't become a Champion. I mean, that way he would've practically skipped the whole Unova League and Champion League, just like that, and winning both of those tournaments are vital for becoming a Champion of the region. Not to mention that we all know that Ash won't win, at least not if Alder is battling seriously, and not the way he did the last time.
    ''A single thread in a tapestry though its color brightly shine, can never see its purpose, in the pattern of the grand design.''

Blog Entries

Ruben, seriously... Even if Ash was to beat Alder, he surely wouldn't become a Champion. I mean, that way he would've practically skipped the whole Unova League and Champion League, just like that, and winning both of those tournaments are vital for becoming a Champion of the region. Not to mention that we all know that Ash won't win, at least not if Alder is battling seriously, and not the way he did the last time.
    I never said that beating Alder in this tournament would make Ash the new Champion of Unova. This battle is probably going to be a 1 vs. 1, and we all know that that's not a good deciding factor of one's strength and versatility. What I said was that it was one of the main requirements. If you still not think that it's not important, then surely we can agree on that the prize for winning this tournament is better than the previous two tournament's prizes?

Blog Entries

Battling a Champion is valuable experience and serves a good indicator of your strength at that point in time (Sato saying to Kikuno "I just want to see how much I can do against you" back in DP comes to mind). It's definitely more useful than some feather or drinks are which we never really saw take an effect or be used.

Blog Entries

I never said that beating Alder in this tournament would make Ash the new Champion of Unova.
    Exactly, which means that it'll serve no other purpose than determining your current strength. It might be a life-time chance for a Trainer to battle a Champion, but it really won't serve the same level of importance as winning Gym Badges, where you'll actually advance further in your quest of competing in League for each badge you win.

What I said was that it was one of the main requirements.
    Yes, but if that battle won't be part of the Champion League, is the importance of winning really the same? No, it isn't.

If you still not think that it's not important, then surely we can agree on that the prize for winning this tournament is better than the previous two tournament's prizes?
    I still do not think that it's as important as gaining Gym Badges, but surely it is a way better prize than the Vitamin Drinks and the Feathers, but I can't recall saying that it wasn't.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

I don't support Trip winning Junior cup for some lame backstory!
    Because Ash & Kanto will humiliate again !
    I even prefer a complete cotd winning this rather then Trip
    Unless , Ash manage to get the upper hand against Trip in Junior cup but he suddenly recall his pokemon & walk away saying cool line like ''Kid , You need to battle Alder more then I Do !''
    But Seriously , Is this even possible ????
    By the way
    Why Ash & Iris's battle getting so much focus in this episode ?
    What about the final & prized Battle ?
    I think Shootie's going to win so they can kind wrap-up his little storyline with Adeku. Plus Satoshi needs someone to beat at the league, and as much as I dislike him, Shootie IS the main rival. Poor Satoshi, he hasn't been able to win anything important in Isshu. But I'm fine either way. I'm just glad Iris is going to lose.
    That why , if Ash losing that Junior Cup than writer has to make up for it by making Ash the Unova League victor !
    Because , I can't accept Ash leaving Unova without achieving anything important!
    By the way , Ash can have someone much better to beat rather a rookie who competing in his very league conference!
    Last edited by Hurricane Kishore; 3rd August 2012 at 10:26 AM.

Master of Ghosts......... Gengarzilla's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Gengarzilla on Tumblr Visit Gengarzilla's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane Kishore View Post
    What about the final & prized Battle ?
    All we know about that "final & prized Battle" is that Ash is there. That's all we know about it.
    I have claimed the Spell Tag and Kasib Berry, along with Adaptability and Shadow Ball. I have also claimed Gastly.

If you think Nintendo need to sue PETA up the ass for making Pokemon Black and Blue, copy and paste this into your sig.

Hypnodance FTW!

All I can sya is that Trip's Serperior looks awesome in the animation. It reminds me of Drew's Pokemon because of the sparkles.

Default Re: BW92: Ash, Iris, and Shootie. The Last Battle

So Trip semi-final opponent is.....?

Blog Entries

Default Re: BW92: Ash, Iris, and Shootie. The Last Battle

Quote Originally Posted by PokeMasterCroatia1997 View Post
    So Trip semi-final opponent is.....?
    Probably Cilan. Both Trip and Ash get their public rematches.

Blog Entries

Dent already lost.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Musashi View Post
    Dent already lost.
    He advanced in the second round. Do we have confirmation that he lost in that round?

Blog Entries

His name would be in the title if he had won.

Page 21 of 29 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)