PREVIEW: BW92: Ash, Iris, and Shootie! The Last Battle!! - Page 15

Page 15 of 29 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
Like Tree667Likes

Thread: BW92: Ash, Iris, and Shootie! The Last Battle!!

The Sworn Brothers Adyniz's Avatar Archives StaffBulbapedia Staff
    Blog Entries
    Follow Adyniz On Twitter

Default Re: BW92: Ash, Iris, and Shootie! The Last Battle!!

Quote Originally Posted by martianmister View Post
    I wonder who will be Shooty's rival?
    Cabernet Most probably a CotD.

Master of Ghosts......... Gengarzilla's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Gengarzilla on Tumblr Visit Gengarzilla's Youtube Channel

OH FUCK YES SHE LOST!

Now it looks like an Ash vs Trip finale? I'm not really a big fan of Trip, but if it revives that rivalry then bring it on!
    Trainer Yusuf likes this.
    I have claimed the Spell Tag and Kasib Berry, along with Adaptability and Shadow Ball. I have also claimed Gastly.

If you think Nintendo need to sue PETA up the ass for making Pokemon Black and Blue, copy and paste this into your sig.

Hypnodance FTW!

Blog Entries

So, like, what was the point of Dragonite's disobedience..if it only was going to last two episodes?

I would have much rather seen Iris lose to her actual main rival, than to Ash...since losing to the latter really doesn't serve that much purpose story-line wise.

Blog Entries

Okay I was wrong apparently, these scans do come from other magazines.

Regardless I am happy. I am very certain that Shooty's opponent will be Dent as all of his Pokémon were mentioned, so the chances are all of them will get battles.

The scan also confirms Hikari has helped Kairyu and Iris' issues. Not the best thing ever, but it stops the whole "Hikari has no point in here" argument. This also means Iris will most likely return the favour down the line, which might be pretty good or pretty bad, depending on how it will go. Here's hoping it doesn't turn out to be something like "Iris' First Contest! Doryuz and Emolga vs. Showers and Hakuryu!".

Waruvial defeating Kairyu with his current moveset is awesome, as it stops Kairyu's victory streak very nicely, and gives both Waruvial and Satoshi a much deserved victory. On the other hand, this completely kills off my speculation of Waruvial learning Imperial Wrath, setting up Langley's backstory and showing Iris why she is resentful towards dragons in the first hand. Waiting until December for Spartan beard is boring, especially since that timeline will be filled Therian Formes, Eivui, Riolu and Rayquaza, neither of which makes me give any kind of damn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellwarden View Post
    So....everyone is happy that a "Deux Ex Machina" is being taken down with another Deux Ex Machina....
    Quote Originally Posted by Iteru
    You know, it would be hilarious if Harley did get a sex change and became Langley.
    Youtube account, DA account, SerebiiForums account, Tinypic account, Imageshack account, Photobucket account,Smogon account, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

Blog Entries

Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Yusuf View Post
    Okay I was wrong apparently, these scans do come from other magazines.

Regardless I am happy. I am very certain that Shooty's opponent will be Dent as all of his Pokémon were mentioned, so the chances are all of them will get battles.

The scan also confirms Hikari has helped Kairyu and Iris' issues. Not the best thing ever, but it stops the whole "Hikari has no point in here" argument. This also means Iris will most likely return the favour down the line, which might be pretty good or pretty bad, depending on how it will go. Here's hoping it doesn't turn out to be something like "Iris' First Contest! Doryuz and Emolga vs. Showers and Hakuryu!".

Waruvial defeating Kairyu with his current moveset is awesome, as it stops Kairyu's victory streak very nicely, and gives both Waruvial and Satoshi a much deserved victory. On the other hand, this completely kills off my speculation of Waruvial learning Imperial Wrath, setting up Langley's backstory and showing Iris why she is resentful towards dragons in the first hand. Waiting until December for Spartan beard is boring, especially since that timeline will be filled Therian Formes, Eivui, Riolu and Rayquaza, neither of which makes me give any kind of damn.
    Is it confirmed that Trip will face Cilan and that Dawn will help Iris?

Default Re: BW92: Ash, Iris, and Shootie. The Last Battle

Did you see the pics form bulbanewsnow? Ash Vs. Iris! And Ash wins with his Krokorok evolving into Krookodile by beating Iris Dragonite!
    Did they battle in the semi-finals or the finals?
    Who is going to make to the finals?
    And who is the 4th semi-finalist?
    If anyone knows, please let me know.

Master of Ghosts......... Gengarzilla's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Gengarzilla on Tumblr Visit Gengarzilla's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by PokeMasterCroatia1997 View Post
    Did you see the pics form bulbanewsnow? Ash Vs. Iris! And Ash wins with his Krokorok evolving into Krookodile by beating Iris Dragonite!
    Yes. We came, saw, and cheered. That battle was in the semis and we might have another Ash vs Trip next. As for the 4th semi-finalist, we don't know.
    I have claimed the Spell Tag and Kasib Berry, along with Adaptability and Shadow Ball. I have also claimed Gastly.

If you think Nintendo need to sue PETA up the ass for making Pokemon Black and Blue, copy and paste this into your sig.

Hypnodance FTW!

The Sworn Brothers Adyniz's Avatar Archives StaffBulbapedia Staff
    Blog Entries
    Follow Adyniz On Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by PokeMasterCroatia1997 View Post
    Yes, we saw them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adyniz View Post
    FUCK YES! Warubiru evolves, and Dragonite loses. YES YES! *TEARS*

It doesn't show any new moves though, just that Stone Edge... But YES! SO HAPPY!

Ash defeats Iris in the semi finals and advances to the finals. The other trainer is not confirmed, but it's going to be Shooty most probably.
    Last edited by Adyniz; 28th July 2012 at 07:06 AM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Human View Post
    Is it confirmed that Trip will face Cilan and that Dawn will help Iris?
    If you mean actual written summary confirmed, then no, we still have to wait till August for that.
    Last edited by Iteru; 28th July 2012 at 08:38 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellwarden View Post
    So....everyone is happy that a "Deux Ex Machina" is being taken down with another Deux Ex Machina....
    Quote Originally Posted by Iteru
    You know, it would be hilarious if Harley did get a sex change and became Langley.
    Youtube account, DA account, SerebiiForums account, Tinypic account, Imageshack account, Photobucket account,Smogon account, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

Blog Entries

Visit Sweenix's Youtube Channel

Thank god iris lost XD!!! now for team rocket to ruin the final battle with ash and trip :)
    Caseydia and The Froakster like this.
    Proud Advance/Amour/Final Fantasy Shipper :)

Serebii | Youtube | Advancers | IGN | Ubiforums

Gonna be a tl;dr Master! Shinneth's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Phew. Well, that's one tragedy averted. NOW LET'S SEE THE MAGAZINES SPOIL THE FINALS-- oh wait there's no point in that, Trip's going to win, pbbbth.

Like I said. Lesser of two evils, but it still is an evil because this makes for a boring finals match. As if we were really in need to see Ash lose to Trip one more time just so Trip can waste our time with Alder that he wouldn't have needed to do if he had just stuck around for the entire episode in which Alder appeared. >:|

Welp, fine pre-League tournament ruined by Trip and Iris. Onward to whatever crap comes after this!

Chapter 19: Black Ice Battle!
    plurk | SPPF | dA | ff.net

Blog Entries

Will Ash face Clian or that jerk Trip?

Load of Belloni
    Blog Entries

This is one time I can let an evo slip because
    a.) That asswipe Dragonite is going to get taken down a peg.
    b.) We're getting an effing Krookodile out of this for God's sake.

This rest of this tournament isn't looking too hot imo, but this has me interested. It helps that Krokorok is probably one of Ash's most interesting pokemon this series too. I can really get into a battle when he's involved.
    Last edited by Grave-E; 28th July 2012 at 09:42 AM.

I agree. This is the least bad mid-battle evolution thus far. What I also like about this evolution is that Krookodile took down Dragonite with the moves it already has instead of relying on a superpowerful new move such as Outrage.

However, I have a bad feeling at how the finals will turn out. If it's Trip vs. Ash, then we'll all know how that's going to turn out. I don't see them tying again since the writers are probably sympathetic towards Trip and his two first round losses in the Don Tournament and Donamite. Unless Trip gets beaten in the semis, I don't see this tournament ending on a good note.

MEGA F'ING AMPHAROS!!! Ampharos King's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Wow, another last-minute evolution. Thanks a lot, writers... Well, at least Iris and her Dragonite lose. I expected her to battle Trip in the finals, but whatever. Let's see Ash lose to Trip again.

Page 15 of 29 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)