PREVIEW: BW136 - Ibuki and Iris! The Different Colored Crimgan!! - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: BW136 - Ibuki and Iris! The Different Colored Crimgan!!

Blog Entries

Default Re: BW??? - Johto Gym Leader Clair Returns

I'm just waiting to say I told you so when this episode Airs and iris walks off with a free shiny druddigon.

I'm surprised Clair was chosen myself, I don't remember the character ever being that popular. Whitney and Jasmine both seemed more popular as far as female Johto Gym leaders go.

Granted the Ash Gym battle with her was the best of all of Johto, and ironically enough Ash brought Charizard back to battle Clair way back then...

A bit late, but this is the thread to discuss it...so...

At least now we know that Druddigon belongs to Clair, or is at least a friend of hers. I hope there will be a 2 on 2 on battle with Iris and Clair, because I think the Dragonites would want to battle each other and I think Druddigon could be shown off in a battle as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eitarou View Post
    Only Cilan can make holding a fishing rod look badass.
    This is Cilan's Stunfisk, he laughs at you.

Blog Entries

Inb4 Claire gives iris the druddigon.

And here's something I've thought about: what if it's a two parter?

Part 1 could be about her & Ash-tachi finding/catching the shiny Druddigon and part 2 could be her Dragonite vs. Iris'/helping get him under control (again).

Just a thought.

Blog Entries

I see Information about Clair popping in any moment from Pokemon Fan.
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> GO, GO, GO, <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

I want to start with XY as soon as is possible.

I have unpopular opinions: I prefer an older character returning but it isn't from the original trio. I was one of the few who liked both DP and BW. And I think that TR shouldn't leave in the anime.

Now that it seems that Alexa will travel with the main characters through Decolora, we have Iris' Dragonite, Alexa's Noivern, Clair's Dragonite and Druddigon as Dragon-types here. Then a Double Battle would be something nice to do in this episode (if Alexa is going to appear of course). If not, Iris could use her Axew but that would be... out of place in my opinion.
    Unlike Sarah Natochenny, our current voice actor for Ash is not a sound-alike. The character's personality has also severely changed due to the voice actor switch.
    Please sign on "FIRMAR", and help us make Ash Ketchum's voice actor return! We Latin American fans would really appreciate it!
    Edit: We've reached the goal of 10000: Gabriel Ramos is currently planning his return! Thank you everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by Talonflame View Post
    I'm just waiting to say I told you so when this episode Airs and iris walks off with a free shiny druddigon.
    Son that Druddigon belons to Clair as far as we are concerned or will belong.

Why didn't they do something like this back when HG/SS was being released. Sure, we got Lyra and some flashbacks of the Johto Gym Leaders, including Clair, but wouldn't it make much more sense to do it then rather than now?

it will be nice to see a trainer with a Dragonite who actually deserves to have one. Iris is far too inexperienced to own a Dragonite.

Iris giving away her Dragonite to Clair would be nice, than she could actually train Axew before she leaves.
    Ash fan. Multi Ash shipper =]

I'm predicting either (a) Emlyn Morinelli is going to voice her in the dub, (b) Alyson Leigh Rosenfeld/current Joy will voice her, or (c) a new voice actor will voice her. Call it a hunch, but I think the former is most likely, as Emlyn seems to be TPCi's go-to VA for any roles previously done by Megan Hollingshead or Lee Quick in the 4Kids dub. Megan Hollingshead played Clair in the 4Kids dub.

That being said, Emlyn Morinelli's Officer Jenny was my favorite voice for Jenny besides Lee Quick: I was surprisingly disappointed in 4Kids' second VA Jamie Davyous Owens back in AG, and when it comes to VAs, my preferences usually lean towards them.

IT WILL BE A GOOD EPISODE I JUST KNOW IT.

Not A Piece of Cake Bubble Frog's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Bubble Frog on Tumblr

Ibuki and Iris! The Different Colored Crimgan!!
    August 1st
    Last edited by Bubble Frog; 5th July 2013 at 10:16 AM.

Blog Entries

Default Re: BW??? - Ibuki and Iris! The Different Colored Crimgan!!

So basically, Shiny Druddigon is just an excuse for Iris to meet Clair so she can later go to Johto. XD

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast