BW135 - Mystery of the Treasure! Uninhabited Island Adventure! - Page 4

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: BW135 - Mystery of the Treasure! Uninhabited Island Adventure!

Blog Entries

Default Re: BW135 - Mystery of the Treasure! Uninhabited Island Adventure!

Why does Everyone HATE Hidden Power sooo much i have no complaints about it being used a lot it is totally fine by me and I Love the Move it is sooo Mysterious I think.

Blog Entries

Follow QuietDragon on Tumblr

People typically hate moves that are over-used because they want to see how different moves could be portrayed in the anime. And because even different Pokemon's Hidden Power tend to look similar nowadays.

Regardless, this looks like a fun episode and yaaay, a Kyuukon/Ninetales! I love them.

Musapion on SPPf, QuietxDragon on tumblr

Eternal ComakariShipper dracoflare's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow dracoflare on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Pikacuh View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymphia View Post
    Sometimes I almost forgot that currently Ash has Charizard in the team even remembering the return episode. Given that in Da! the members with battles are Piakchu, Pignite, Oshawott and Snivy.

Quote Originally Posted by Druddigon View Post
    It's obvious Lizardon should have never come back in the first place. Just like Hikari had no Contest and was useless, Lizardon should only return for big battles and not to be a regular member.
    Hikari is more useful than Lizardon. For a difference: Lizardon's effect in ratings is a 0.2-0.4; Hikari bring back ratings by 2.0 up. Hikari had Kairyu vs Manmoo while Lizardon got nothing. Hikari had focus on 3 episodes and half of 8 episodes while Lizardon is getting focus in one episode of 28? episodes.

However, the fact that Hikari feels useless in Isshu is the cause of why she left after Adeku vs Shootie and the debut of Kotetsu and not at the start of the Girls' episode like the Meloetta story implied.
    Dawn was always a useless character even in the DP series she didn't do that much, Charizard is a lot more useful then Dawn will ever be and i'm glad the writers brought back Charizard since hopefully there will be a episode for Charizard to be used in.

As for Cilan's Pansage it may evolve are it might not want to evolve in the last episodes of the DA series.
    Winning 5 ribbons and entering a Grand Festival isn't doing anything? Presuming the role of a co-star in most Galactic episodes etc. etc. look like nothing to you? Oh, going by your logic Iris, Misty, May did nada too. Heck Ash didn't do anything too? What did Ash do?

Even if she did contribute nothing in Best Wishes, her presence was not as feeble as Charizard's. She did something and was at least onscreen. Just tell me what did Charizard do other than a small amount of focus in the climax of episode N and picking Pignite's nose? What did Charizard DO?

Quote Originally Posted by Chocadial View Post
    Why does Everyone HATE Hidden Power sooo much i have no complaints about it being used a lot it is totally fine by me and I Love the Move it is sooo Mysterious I think.
    Well, when you have 924274375 other moves (random number, but you get my point), and you keep spamming the same move, yes it's irritating. Even if you like Hidden Power, shouldn't you be wanting to see other moves? Different colors?
    Ever read an Ikari+Pearlshipping fic set in an AU?

Other Fanfiction
    Road to be a Pokemon Master <---Slightly Popular Tournament Fic featuring Ash.
    Beyond Truths and Ideals<--Featuring a clash between Ash, N, Team Rocket,Team Plasma and much more.
    50 Shippings to Boot With<--Mega Project to write 50 One-shots for 50 different Shippings.

Blog Entries

I would like to se other Moves and their Animation but I do not have a Problem with Hidden Power because how come there is not a lot of Complaints to ThunderBolt, FlameThrower, and Water Gun and those Moves have been used since the Beginning how Bout Them Apples. No I'm Joking about the Apples but what about those Moves, Does anyone get annoyed with those Moves being used OVER, AND OVER, AND OVER AGAIN.

Proud Pokeservative! 97SaturnSL1's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: BW??? - Mystery of the Treasure! Uninhabited Island Adventure!

Quote Originally Posted by Druddigon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ampharos King View Post
    If Charizard loses to that Ninetales right there, there'd probably be some controversy.
    There will only be controversy if people choose to make it, Lizardon just came back to be a regular member of Satoshi-tachi. He isn't exclusive to wins.
    Well Ninetails vs Ash's Charizard is like a drag race between a stock V6 Camaro and a fully modded Nissan GTR. both are strong but one has a greater advantage due to power. if Charizard were to lose, it would rustle many jimmys because Charizard is a powerhouse (see the battle with dragonite) and he has been revered as a force of sheer power. to see a V6 camaro beat a supercar, or Ninetales beat charizard, people will form controversies of what went wrong

Blog Entries

Default Re: BW??? - Mystery of the Treasure! Uninhabited Island Adventure!

Who is excited to see a Ninetails after a couple OF Years now.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Pikacuh View Post
    Dawn was always a useless character even in the DP series she didn't do that much, Charizard is a lot more useful then Dawn will ever be and i'm glad the writers brought back Charizard since hopefully there will be a episode for Charizard to be used in.
    I get that you don't like DP, but Dawn was the co-star of the series. She did a lot. She had a lot of focus episodes, partook in contests, even a couple of movies tried to give her something to do. I think it'd more accurate for you to just say you don't like her or her role...

Quote Originally Posted by dracoflare View Post
    Well, when you have 924274375 other moves (random number, but you get my point), and you keep spamming the same move, yes it's irritating. Even if you like Hidden Power, shouldn't you be wanting to see other moves? Different colors?
    Not for nothin', but a lot of Unova Pokémon have pretty crappy movesets, which I guess is more Game Freak's fault than anything else. A lot of anime Pokémon have crappy movesets too. Like James' Amoonguss spams Hidden Power alot, when it could use moves like Giga Drain or Sludge Bomb. Hidden Power in the anime is ultra-generic, since I don't believe anything about type is ever mentioned in relation to it.
    Kanto's Route 23 doesn't exist in the Johto games!

My ideas for a more game-faithful Best Wishes! series.

The Jewel Party

Blog Entries

TRUE, Amooonguss could use Sludge Bomb or Solar Beam.

You think you're bad, don't ya? Karamazov's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries

Follow Karamazov on Tumblr

Enough arguing over Dawn and DP and such. That has nothing to to with the thread.

"Playing around?" Wrong.

Swifter than Swift swiftgallade46's Avatar
    Blog Entries

It just occured to me that i dont remember Ash ever telling Iris or Cilan why he never evolved his Pikachu. Maybe they'll find a T-stone and he'll tell them about it.
    The Blade is Swift but the Wielder is Swifter

My URPG Stats!
    Ask me to ref on URPG's AIM!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Paulisthebest View Post
    Well what does this episode mark the 347th time Hidden Power has been used in the Unova Saga?
    Pokemon with Hidden Power:
    Iris' Emolga
    Katharine's Gothita
    Tornadus
    Georgia's Beartic
    Tornadus-T
    Mikael's Watchog
    James' Ammoonguss
    Jessie's Woobat
    Rhoder's Haxorus
    Jenny's Croconaw.
    Weavile (Eevee short)

That's less than you think.
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> GO, GO, GO, <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

I want to start with XY as soon as is possible.

I have unpopular opinions: I prefer an older character returning but it isn't from the original trio. I was one of the few who liked both DP and BW. And I think that TR shouldn't leave in the anime.

Blog Entries
    Add L-05308 on Facebook
    Visit L-05308's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Nymphia View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulisthebest View Post
    Well what does this episode mark the 347th time Hidden Power has been used in the Unova Saga?
    Pokemon with Hidden Power:
    Iris' Emolga
    Katharine's Gothita
    Tornadus
    Georgia's Beartic
    Tornadus-T
    Mikael's Watchog
    James' Ammoonguss
    Jessie's Woobat
    Rhoder's Haxorus
    Jenny's Croconaw.
    Weavile (Eevee short)

That's less than you think.
    Three Pokémon on the main cast though... But Hidden Power is not as over used as other moves, heck we've seen Shadow Ball in bw way more than Hidden power. I guess with stuff like Flamethrower, we expect it, I expect this Ninetails to have Flamethrower but with Hidden Power, there aren't any Pokémon that we think "Oh, ____ is appearing, I'm sure we'll see Hidden Power if it battles" except for Unown and maybe Burmy. So with that its quite a unique move compared to Flamethrower. What I don't like is that Hidden Power is the go to unique move. I'd much pefer Ninetails to show us Incinerate, Dark Pulse or Extrasensory.

Blog Entries

What Moves will the Shiftry know you think Guys because it could no some really cool ones.

Follow Gabo 2oo On Twitter
    Follow Gabo 2oo on Tumblr Visit Gabo 2oo's Youtube Channel

What Moves will the Shiftry know you think Guys because it could no some really cool ones.
    How about... Hidden Power?
    It doesn't matter if you aren't going to reach the goal, as long as you're still happy doing the trajectory.

Blog Entries

Is thgat a Retorical Question Man, because I do not think so ok, I was thinking like Razor Leaf or Overused Shadow Ball or even SolorBeam.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast