BW135 - Mystery of the Treasure! Uninhabited Island Adventure! - Page 3

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: BW135 - Mystery of the Treasure! Uninhabited Island Adventure!

Default Re: BW135 - Mystery of the Treasure! Uninhabited Island Adventure!

I've already forgotten Ash has Charizard on his team, so when it appeared in the preview I was perplexed. Good going writers.
    Piplup and martianmister like this.

Blog Entries

Default Re: BW??? - Mystery of the Treasure! Uninhabited Island Adventure!

Quote Originally Posted by Druddigon View Post
    There will only be controversy if people choose to make it, Lizardon just came back to be a regular member of Satoshi-tachi. He isn't exclusive to wins.

There's only going to be controversy if people choose to conjure it. Lizardon just came back as a regular member of Satoshi-tachi, he isn't exclusive to wins.
    Repeating yourself in the same post doesn't give you bonus points. People have a right to be miffed about any of Ash's Pokémon losing to a wild Pokémon for no particular reason. Also, has Charizard won at all since coming back?
    Last edited by Silktree; 18th July 2013 at 09:12 AM.

Blog Entries

Episode doesn't look half-bad, looks like Kibago is getting some focus with guiding the Eevee(and Pikachu and Elikiteru) around. He also looks quite cute protecting the Eevee from Dirteng. Lizardon appearing at all is a winner in my book, I'm not angry about him getting damaged by Hidden Power by Kyukon. Seriously, why do people act as if Lizardon is some untouchable battle god that can only be hurt by the highest class moves?

Quote Originally Posted by Ampharos King View Post
    If Charizard loses to that Ninetales right there, there'd probably be some controversy.
    There will only be controversy if people choose to make it, Lizardon just came back to be a regular member of Satoshi-tachi. He isn't exclusive to wins.

There's only going to be controversy if people choose to conjure it. Lizardon just came back as a regular member of Satoshi-tachi, he isn't exclusive to wins.
    I'm going to be extremely upset if Charizard loses most people already know that I hate Best Wishes but it's not fair to bring Charizard back and hype up his return just to have him sit in the background and do nothing. First we believed that he would actually beat Iris's Dragonite but then N had to interrupt and screw everything up then we thought he would actually fight Reshiram but that didn't happen either. To be honest, as much as I like Charizard they shouldn't have brought him back it was just an insult to him they should have brought Gible back since he is a dragon type and Iris wants to be a dragon master.

Blog Entries

Follow Bubble Frog on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Ishida View Post
    To be honest, as much as I like Charizard they shouldn't have brought him back it was just an insult to him they should have brought Gible back since he is a dragon type and Iris wants to be a dragon master.
    It's obvious Lizardon should have never come back in the first place. Just like Hikari had no Contest and was useless, Lizardon should only return for big battles and not to be a regular member.

Lizardon isn't the only Pokemon not getting battles either, I'm still desperately waiting to see Gamagaru.

Quote Originally Posted by Silktree View Post
    Repeating yourself in the same post doesn't give you bonus points. People have a right to be miffed about any of Ash's Pokémon losing to a wild Pokémon for no particular reason. Also, has Charizard won at all since coming back?
    Wow, I didn't even notice that. Edit and save error.

Blog Entries

It's obvious Lizardon should have never come back in the first place. Just like Hikari had no Contest and was useless, Lizardon should only return for big battles and not to be a regular member.

Lizardon isn't the only Pokemon not getting battles either, I'm still desperately waiting to see Gamagaru.

Quote Originally Posted by Silktree View Post
    Wow, I didn't even notice that. Edit and save error.
    I agree, the writers shouldn't have brought him back and they made an even bigger mistake by hyping him up like this.
    Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting
    http://pokebeach.com/news/1212/best-wishes-season-2-episode-n.jpg

As for Palpitoad I don't know when we are going to see him again at this rate I feel I don't think we'll see him anymore in Best Wishes.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kairyu View Post
    I've already forgotten Ash has Charizard on his team, so when it appeared in the preview I was perplexed. Good going writers.
    Sometimes I almost forgot that currently Ash has Charizard in the team even remembering the return episode. Given that in Da! the members with battles are Piakchu, Pignite, Oshawott and Snivy.

Hikari is more useful than Lizardon. For a difference: Lizardon's effect in ratings is a 0.2-0.4; Hikari bring back ratings by 2.0 up. Hikari had Kairyu vs Manmoo while Lizardon got nothing. Hikari had focus on 3 episodes and half of 8 episodes while Lizardon is getting focus in one episode of 28? episodes.

However, the fact that Hikari feels useless in Isshu is the cause of why she left after Adeku vs Shootie and the debut of Kotetsu and not at the start of the Girls' episode like the Meloetta story implied.
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> GO, GO, GO, <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

I want to start with XY as soon as is possible.

I have unpopular opinions: I prefer an older character returning but it isn't from the original trio. I was one of the few who liked both DP and BW. And I think that TR shouldn't leave in the anime.

Blog Entries

Follow Bubble Frog on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Nymphia View Post
    Hikari is more useful than Lizardon. For a difference: Lizardon's effect in ratings is a 0.2-0.4; Hikari bring back ratings by 2.0 up. Hikari had Kairyu vs Manmoo while Lizardon got nothing. Hikari had focus on 3 episodes and half of 8 episodes while Lizardon is getting focus in one episode of 28? episodes.
    Neither impacts ratings, how many times are you going to ignore me when I tell you Hikari and Lizardon's return episodes and episodes with them get the exact same thing as any ol' BW episode?

Anyway, I'm kinda surprised Yanappu doesn't have a role in this episode, he is the only stone-evolution potential Pokemon of Satoshi-tachi at the moment.

M-Blaziken, so much yes Shiny Blaze's Avatar Bulbapedia Junior Administrator
    Blog Entries

Visit Shiny Blaze's Youtube Channel

Anyway, I'm kinda surprised Yanappu doesn't have a role in this episode, he is the only stone-evolution potential Pokemon of Satoshi-tachi at the moment.
    According to info from pocketmonsters.net, (a) Pansage is going to play a central role in one of DA's last episodes. What if Dento obtains a Leaf Stone here, just to use it later in a critical moment, in a similar fashion to Brock's Happiny? But I'm speculating too much now

Anyway nice to see a Stone-centered episode again. It's been a while, I think.
    Last edited by Shiny Blaze; 18th July 2013 at 01:13 PM.
    Shiny Blaze
    Owner of a Living Dex
    Owner of 80+ Shinies
    Obtained: 718 out of 719
    3DS Y FC: 0576-4616-1571

Blog Entries

What Roles will the Eevee play you think will the Treasure be some Stones to Evolve them or will it be something Else. Also is it Dig that the Eevee are also using does anyone Know?

Blog Entries

Follow Tsutarja on Tumblr

I hope Cilan gets a Leaf Stone here. Then Pansage might evolve in the upcoming Pansage episode (which I assume is Pansage episode).

Yeah, this is a bit of a long stretch. xD

Eternal ComakariShipper dracoflare's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow dracoflare on Tumblr

Episode doesn't look half-bad, looks like Kibago is getting some focus with guiding the Eevee(and Pikachu and Elikiteru) around. He also looks quite cute protecting the Eevee from Dirteng. Lizardon appearing at all is a winner in my book, I'm not angry about him getting damaged by Hidden Power by Kyukon. Seriously, why do people act as if Lizardon is some untouchable battle god that can only be hurt by the highest class moves?

Quote Originally Posted by Ampharos King View Post
    If Charizard loses to that Ninetales right there, there'd probably be some controversy.
    While I understand your sentiments, I would also like to say that if Lizardon does lose (getting hurt by Hidden Power is okay), anyone has a right to rage. Lizardon was made from just a Pokemon to Ash's team and was treated like a god through its multiple appearances to face legendaries (Entei and Articuno), and had two of the best battles (against Blastoise and Blaziken) in Johto. He was consistently treated well, so it's not unfair for people to expect the same in BW.
    Ever read an Ikari+Pearlshipping fic set in an AU?

Other Fanfiction
    Road to be a Pokemon Master <---Slightly Popular Tournament Fic featuring Ash.
    Beyond Truths and Ideals<--Featuring a clash between Ash, N, Team Rocket,Team Plasma and much more.
    50 Shippings to Boot With<--Mega Project to write 50 One-shots for 50 different Shippings.

Follow Gabo 2oo On Twitter
    Follow Gabo 2oo on Tumblr Visit Gabo 2oo's Youtube Channel

Now that Alexa will travel with the group to Kanto, I wonder if the opening will get updated and have her somewhere. I can't imagine how she will get in there, though.
    It doesn't matter if you aren't going to reach the goal, as long as you're still happy doing the trajectory.

Blog Entries

Well what does this episode mark the 347th time Hidden Power has been used in the Unova Saga?

Quote Originally Posted by Nymphia View Post
    Sometimes I almost forgot that currently Ash has Charizard in the team even remembering the return episode. Given that in Da! the members with battles are Piakchu, Pignite, Oshawott and Snivy.

However, the fact that Hikari feels useless in Isshu is the cause of why she left after Adeku vs Shootie and the debut of Kotetsu and not at the start of the Girls' episode like the Meloetta story implied.
    Dawn was always a useless character even in the DP series she didn't do that much, Charizard is a lot more useful then Dawn will ever be and i'm glad the writers brought back Charizard since hopefully there will be a episode for Charizard to be used in.

As for Cilan's Pansage it may evolve are it might not want to evolve in the last episodes of the DA series.

Swifter than Swift swiftgallade46's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Is anyone else awaiting the day that Yamask and Woobat evolve?
    Darth Darkrai likes this.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast