PREVIEW: BW131 - Satoshi and Iris's severed relationship!? One true road of parting! - Page 2
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: BW131 - Satoshi and Iris's severed relationship!? One true road of parting!

Default Re: BW131 - Satoshi and Iris's severed relationship!? One true road of parting!

Ash is trying to catch a Dunsparce? Yay??

Default Re: BW131 - Satoshi and Iris's severed relationship!? One true road of parting!

Quote Originally Posted by Masurao View Post
    Supposedly, Ash is trying to get a Dunsparce and Axew get's in the way. That's what starts the argument, and eventually leads Iris to apparently say "We're not friends anymore!".
    Supposedly, Ash is trying to get a Dunsparce
    Dunsparce
    YOU WENT TOO FAR THIS TIME, ASH.
    Quote Originally Posted by Druddigon View Post
    Oh shit, Team Rocket are in this episode. Hopefully they don't waste too much time with their nonsense.
    They're gonna follow the same "Oh they've separated their ways! Now is the time to steal Pikachu and whatnot!" idea made before, I think.

Follow the signs of the Crimson Thunder
    We will stay by your side
    Let our voices be there to guide you

Quote Originally Posted by Ash's Battle Coach View Post
    Ash is trying to catch a Dunsparce? Yay??
    If this was any other series I'd say he wouldn't get it. But knowing Best Wishes he'll capture it and leave it at Oak's like 10 episodes from now when the gen ends.

Not A Piece of Cake Bubble Frog's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Bubble Frog on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by The Fighting Misty View Post
    Iris obviously has the least memorable friendship with Ash of the 4 girls. So maybe they're bringing that to light?

There really is no real reason for Iris to be traveling with Ash all this time.
    What were Misty, May, and Dawn traveling with them for? Because they all wanted to. Iris doesn't need a reason. Ash met Zekrom and she was impressed and followed him. I'll never understand you guys sometimes, I'm really glad Iris isn't just sitting around fawning and soft-soaping Ash all the time. Ash hardly takes her seriously and with good reason given her Kodomo Ne is a joke. Yes, she is aware that Ash is a competent and viable trainer. She's said that an awful lot by this point, she doesn't need to say it every episode like Dawn for it to be taken at face-value.

MEGA F'ING AMPHAROS!!! Ampharos King's Avatar
    Blog Entries

So Ash is trying to actively obtain a pokemon, which he hasn't done since BW Season 2 started?

I don't see why Axew would get involved, and how this would cause a dispute between Ash and Iris, though.

Blog Entries

Ash is actually trying to catch a new Pokemon, this late in the series when he's traveling back to Kanto, and a Dunsparce no less; weird. So I'm assuming this is another episode where Ash bickers with the female companion and then they resolve their issue by the end of the episode. Not really exciting.

Ash should catch it and have it Aipom its way into his Kalos team and evolve into a new XY form.

They obviously aren't gonna separate this early. The new series won't be starting until around October so it wouldn't make sense to send off a character this soon.

Join the toad side! Emperor Palpitoad's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Maybe Ash and Cilan travels alone for some episodes and then something happens and they become friends again. But the writers made the Oshawott episode bad so I am sure they screw tis up too.
    JOIN THE TOAD SIDE
    AND MAY THE BLUE FORCE BE WITH YOU
    AND I AM NOT YOUR FATHER!

Follow PockyAddict On Twitter Add PockyAddict on Facebook
    Follow PockyAddict on Tumblr Visit PockyAddict's Youtube Channel

sounds like the best wishes version of the advance generation episode "the bicker the better".

Blog Entries

At this point I can't really say that I am surprised that he may catch a Dunsparce. BW already surprised me with his obtainment of Leavanny, Boldore, and Palpitoad.

In my opinion, all I can say is that this is a prime example of Aipom v2.0. Ash will probably take it to the Kalos region only to have it evolve into a new Pokemon with some new type.

snorlax | rest | dark aura | stick | tea | one-shot | poetry

Gonna be a tl;dr Master! Shinneth's Avatar
    Blog Entries

If this wasn't Best Wishes, the series where nothing makes any fucking sense, I'd say with certainty we're retreading Aipom territory here which would more or less confirm there being a Dunsparce evo in XY because... ffff... WHY ELSE... but since this IS Best Wishes, I say odds are 50/50 this and Ash just catching it for the hell of it for a few episodes before dumping it in Oak's lab.

Ash totally should take his frustration out on Axew, though. Part of me would love it if Ash just told Iris to stop being so goddamn irresponsible and KEEP HER AXEW IN A POKEBALL SO IT DOESN'T CONSTANTLY GET INTO STUPID INCONVENIENT MISCHIEF... but if he did I'm sure the episode will turn it around to make it look like Ash is being a jerk for using common sense.

I mean, what's the tally for things that went wrong in an episode because Iris wasn't keeping an eye on Axew? This both intrigues me and fills me with dread. There's just so much more justification Ash has to lose his shit on Iris. Hell, CILAN has even more justification to blow up on Iris. So obviously this is going to be a trainwreck of pain. :P

Chapter 19: Black Ice Battle!
    plurk | SPPF | dA | ff.net

Quote Originally Posted by Shinneth View Post
    Ash totally should take his frustration out on Axew, though. Part of me would love it if Ash just told Iris to stop being so goddamn irresponsible and KEEP HER AXEW IN A POKEBALL SO IT DOESN'T CONSTANTLY GET INTO STUPID INCONVENIENT MISCHIEF...
    I wish the show would friggin' explain exactly what's going on with his Poké Ball anyway... does he even have one?

Iris: You're such a kid!

Ash: STOP FUCKING SAYING THAT!!!

Onduru ruragittan disukaa Garren's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Hahahaha, I knew there was something up with the random Dunsparce in the OP.

Ash will catch it for Gen VI, where it's going to be re-typed as Fairy (being based off the mythical Tsuchinoko and having Serene Grace as an ability, very Fairy-sounding) and gain a new evolution. You heard it here first folks.
    Yu-Gi-Oh!
    Duel Monsters Sengoku!

An original Yu-Gi-Oh Fanfic! Join Yuto Masamune and his Imperial Monster Patch-Eye Dragon as they take on Sengoku Academy!

Current Chapter -Turn 2: One-Eyed Duelist, One-Eyed Dragon! Impress Summon, [Patch-Eye Dragon]!

Yuto continues his Duel against Shisa, a delinquent who calls himself a "Chain Duelist!". Just then, as Shisa's strong offense and defense overwhelms Yuto, a new type of summon occurs!

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast