PREVIEW: BW123 - Farewell, Isshu! Setting Sail Once Again!! - Page 2

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree75Likes

Thread: BW123 - Farewell, Isshu! Setting Sail Once Again!!

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Default Re: BW123 - Farewell, Isshu! Setting Sail Once Again!!

Remember how you guys said The Fighting Misty was crazy for thinking a trip to the Indigo League or at least Kanto would occur in BW? Just look what happened now. Yup, way to bash the guy who pretty much predicted this correctly before all of us.

I myself can't really blame TPCi (the dubbers) for calling the dub season, "Adventures in Unova" for Season 16, seeing as they might not have known they would be heading to Kanto in BW123. If they did, though, it's just laziness and apathy on their part. However, I have a feeling it's the former in this case.

Anyway, maybe TRio might leave this saga after all. There's a good chance it may occur. It's no longer about Pikachu the way it was prior to BW so much as Ash's Pokemon altogether to TRio, they were pretty hyped in Episode N for returning to their older ways (not really to me, but moreso than when they turned serious at first in BW), and so on. I have a feeling we may be saying kudos to them after all.
    Last edited by Pokémon Master Ash; 27th March 2013 at 10:28 PM.

You think you're bad, don't ya? Karamazov's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries

Follow Karamazov on Tumblr

I remember a lot of people guessing they'd go back to Kanto, especially when Iris and Cilan seemed content in going with Ash to Kanto in the first or second Episode N ep. And like half the people figured the Da arc would take place in Kanto. Plus there is 0 evidence Ash is re-challenging the Indigo League.

As for the TRio stuff, you're free to discuss it here: http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f555/will-bw-end-team-rocket-rocket-dan-109382/

"Playing around?" Wrong.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Contrary View Post
    I remember a lot of people guessing they'd go back to Kanto, especially when Iris and Cilan seemed content in going with Ash to Kanto in the first or second Episode N ep. And like half the people figured the Da arc would take place in Kanto. Plus there is 0 evidence Ash is re-challenging the Indigo League.

As for the TRio stuff, you're free to discuss it here: http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f555/will-bw-end-team-rocket-rocket-dan-109382/
    True. I was mainly referring to the people who told him Kanto was completely out of the question. :)
    Azumarill39 likes this.

I am also Steve Smith! Toxsa Dalton's Avatar

Can't wait. Spring Break for Ash and Iris! But that does mean...

WAIT
    FOR
    IT...

Blog Entries

Visit Grabbergirl's Youtube Channel

Best Wishes will end really soon. And that means they have to reveal Cilan's past and his parents or legel guardian sooner (someone has to raise Cilan and his brothers). I hope Cilan stays! Iris will go (my poor friend is really upset). I wonder who will be the new girl then? I hope they show Chili and Cress on DA. How is Cress doing? Whatever happened to Chili? And good news we might get to see Cilan in his swimsuit!! yay!

Its just filler until they release Generation 6 in October then they'll make another series there... Same as the Battle Frontier when Ash went back to Kanto

Caught in a lab romance~ Araragi-hakase's Avatar Head Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Araragi-hakase On Twitter
    Follow Araragi-hakase on Tumblr

So DA is in Kanto? O_o I just....why????? What's wrong with having an island archipelago off the coast of Isshu? Is there a reason why all of these Isshu pokemon are on Kanto islands? Maybe Kanto and Unova aren't as far away as we thought?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Araragi Hakase View Post
    What's wrong with having an island archipelago off the coast of Isshu?
    For one thing, New York has no archipelago in its vicinity.

Is there a reason why all of these Isshu pokemon are on Kanto islands? Maybe Kanto and Unova aren't as far away as we thought?
    We don't know that the islands are in the proximity of Kanto. They could be anywhere between Unova and Kanto, with the latter being the destination.
    martianmister likes this.

Caught in a lab romance~ Araragi-hakase's Avatar Head Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Araragi-hakase On Twitter
    Follow Araragi-hakase on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Silktree View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Araragi Hakase View Post
    What's wrong with having an island archipelago off the coast of Isshu?
    For one thing, New York has no archipelago in its vicinity.

Is there a reason why all of these Isshu pokemon are on Kanto islands? Maybe Kanto and Unova aren't as far away as we thought?
    We don't know that the islands are in the proximity of Kanto. They could be anywhere between Unova and Kanto, with the latter being the destination.
    Hm, yeah, it's make sense if they were between Kanto & Isshu; would explain why there are both Kanto & Isshu pokemon there.

lets see the american dub get out of this one.. cant be adventures in unova since they are leaving unova now can it.. lol.. another forced name change for the dub lol Pokemon BW: Adventures in Dakora lol for a good whole 2 months..
    Azumarill39 likes this.

I poke your snoot UnovaCastaway's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GolfDude View Post
    lets see the american dub get out of this one.. cant be adventures in unova since they are leaving unova now can it.. lol.. another forced name change for the dub lol Pokemon BW: Adventures in Dakora lol for a good whole 2 months..
    Unless they go out of their way to say the archepelago is politically part of Unova, like a dependent territory. Other than that, it will be a big Dub-Induced Plothole.
    Azumarill39 likes this.

Blog Entries

Unlike some others I don't have a big issue with this news, though it will strike me as a bit odd if the islands are actually in Kanto, since Unova is supposed to be really far from the other regions. Still looking forward to this!
    New Member's Guide to BMGf
    icon by twilightblade

It could just be a shortened season, Adventures in Unova. I mean, not counting the unaired episodes, there are 26 episodes in that season alone, over half of the usual number. Depending on how long this new 'Da' season is, we could be at the usual four season already.

I'm curious what they're going to do while in Kanto. We've hit the battle frontier, there's little to no chance of touching on the Indigo League again, and even his old rival[who I hope makes an appearance] and Team Rocket are sort of.. out of commission. Could it be the Six Gen region is nearer to Kanto, or, in fact, between Kanto and Unova, and the Decolora islands are apart of it, or could led into the next series?

Who knows. They seem to like throwing wrenches in our theories, so I guess I'll have to wait and see.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DigiGras View Post
    It could just be a shortened season, Adventures in Unova. I mean, not counting the unaired episodes, there are 26 episodes in that season alone, over half of the usual number. Depending on how long this new 'Da' season is, we could be at the usual four season already.

I'm curious what they're going to do while in Kanto. We've hit the battle frontier, there's little to no chance of touching on the Indigo League again, and even his old rival[who I hope makes an appearance] and Team Rocket are sort of.. out of commission. Could it be the Six Gen region is nearer to Kanto, or, in fact, between Kanto and Unova, and the Decolora islands are apart of it, or could led into the next series?

Who knows. They seem to like throwing wrenches in our theories, so I guess I'll have to wait and see.
    The 6th Generation isn't happenign near Kanto because we know that the new games are set around Paris in la France courtoisie du très bon announcer trailer of the Pokemon X and Pokemon Y games that are released in October worldwide.
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> GO, GO, GO, <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

I want to start with XY as soon as is possible.

I have unpopular opinions: I prefer an older character returning but it isn't from the original trio. I was one of the few who liked both DP and BW. And I think that TR shouldn't leave in the anime.

I am aware of this, but by 'set around' do you mean within Paris or based off of? Although I agree with it being heavily based off of the city, possibly and hopefully the country as a whole, this doesn't push out the possibility the group could be taking an alternate route. While Ash flew to Unova in the beginning of the series, they could be going around the other side of the world, or taking a detour and touching on 'Da', or something of the sort.
    Just a thought. There are many possibilities tht could sprout up over time..Guess I just have to wait.
    Azumarill39 likes this.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. 27th March 2013, 09:22 AM