PREVIEW: BW116 "Burn up, Lizardon! VS Kairyu!!" - Page 29
Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1927282930 LastLast

Thread: BW116 "Burn up, Lizardon! VS Kairyu!!"

Default Re: BW116 "Burn up, Lizardon! VS Kairyu!!"

Does Charizard stil knows its previous moves Overheat,Dragonbreath... I could see only Flamethrower,Steel wing(sort of),Slash/Metal claw.. And is seismic toss existing in the anime??

Quote Originally Posted by Quattro ~ Bajeena View Post
    Misty already had detailed, colored eyes. They changed Ash's because, unlike the other characters, he had plain, black pupils and no eye color.
    that's not completely true. i just watched the orignal series over again and there was an episode or to that showed ash had color in his eyes. i think on of them was in the episode he caught primeape.
    and the color was the same as they are in black and white

Blog Entries

Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by johnpoke View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Quattro ~ Bajeena View Post
    Misty already had detailed, colored eyes. They changed Ash's because, unlike the other characters, he had plain, black pupils and no eye color.
    that's not completely true. i just watched the orignal series over again and there was an episode or to that showed ash had color in his eyes. i think on of them was in the episode he caught primeape.
    and the color was the same as they are in black and white

Lizardon has had a ton of one-time moves... Rage, Mega Punch, Take Down, DragonBreath, Overheat, Fire Spin for instance. The idea that he is gonna lose Steel Wing in tomorrow's episode is not surprising. The only moves that have ever really stuck were Flamethrower, Seismic Toss and Dragon Rage.

And I'm going to call it now - Kairyu will beat Lizardon. Should it happen? No. Will I be angry? Yes.

Blog Entries

Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by WatcherMark View Post
    And I'm going to call it now - Kairyu will beat Lizardon. Should it happen? No. Will I be angry? Yes.
    How did you come to that conclusion when what is already known of the episode implies otherwise? Kairyu is going to be manipulated, as shown from the red eyes, so why would the writers make a "bad guy wins" situation here?

Quote Originally Posted by HumanDawn View Post
    How did you come to that conclusion when what is already known of the episode implies otherwise? Kairyu is going to be manipulated, as shown from the red eyes, so why would the writers make a "bad guy wins" situation here?
    That red eyes thing is from the ep after. Im picking Charizard to win now, in fact he might even dominate, but if he loses it will be complete and utter bullshit

Quote Originally Posted by Ash's Battle Coach View Post
    That red eyes thing is from the ep after. Im picking Charizard to win now, in fact he might even dominate, but if he loses it will be complete and utter bullshit
    I'm just letting you know that you should be prepared just incase Charizard loses. This is Best Wishes after. Not so much Best Wishes for Ash's sake but just Best Wishes.

I doubt Charizard would lose. Most likely the battle will be interrupted or stopped with no conclusion.

I guess we will just wait and see who wins tomorrow... HYPE!

I'm not that excited myself aside from the good animation. Charizard has returned so many times now its lost impact. If something like Pidgeot returned for the first time in 15 years, now that would be something to be hyped about.

This is Charizard making his umpteenth return in the series, and I know it's because he's marketable but I feel bad for Ash's other pokemon who just rot at Oak's lab and are never used.

I don't think Kairyu's being manipulated. Some preview pics show them both with red eyes, I think Kairyu's just fired-up about the battle.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Fighting Misty View Post
    I doubt Charizard would lose. Most likely the battle will be interrupted or stopped with no conclusion.
    Indeed. I'm sure Cynthia will find a way to hear about the battle and shut it down.

This is going to be good especially because it is my birthday tomorrow and I am excited and got a Happy Birthday from Bulbagarden here a little while ago and thank you so much and I think this is go in to be a really good episode.

Quote Originally Posted by The Fighting Misty View Post
    I'm not that excited myself aside from the good animation. Charizard has returned so many times now its lost impact. If something like Pidgeot returned for the first time in 15 years, now that would be something to be hyped about.

This is Charizard making his umpteenth return in the series, and I know it's because he's marketable but I feel bad for Ash's other pokemon who just rot at Oak's lab and are never used.
    As great as it would be to see Satoshi's reserves playing in the background (I would kill for an appearance by Glion, just so we know where the hell it is), I can guarantee we won't see anything past Okido's head and Satoshi won't bother asking how they are... I mean, he didn't check on his reserves at Araragi's lab even while he was actually there.

Actually, that's a thought... now the League is over, shouldn't Satoshi be transferring his Isshu reserves to Okido by now. It's not like he really needs them for anything important at the moment.

It makes you wonder why the writers bother to keep us up to date on Ash's old Pokemon in the openings if they have no intention on Ash using most of them anymore.

Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1927282930 LastLast