PREVIEW: BW116 "Burn up, Lizardon! VS Kairyu!!" - Page 18

Page 18 of 30 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
Like Tree293Likes

Thread: BW116 "Burn up, Lizardon! VS Kairyu!!"

Master of Ghosts......... Gengarzilla's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Gengarzilla on Tumblr Visit Gengarzilla's Youtube Channel

Default Re: BW116 "Burn up, Lizardon! VS Kairyu!!"

Whether Seismic Toss is out or not, I really don't care. As if it was going to help against a Dragonite anyway.
    I have claimed the Spell Tag and Kasib Berry, along with Adaptability and Shadow Ball. I have also claimed Gastly.

If you think Nintendo need to sue PETA up the ass for making Pokemon Black and Blue, copy and paste this into your sig.

Hypnodance FTW!

Quote Originally Posted by Ampharos King View Post
    Why exactly does Charizard have Slash instead of Seismic Toss, again? And even if Charizard had Slash, why couldn't it have Shadow Claw or something that was similar in nature to Slash in its moveset?
    That's because this is Best Wishes. I wouldn't be surprised if they brought back his Squirtle with Bubble and Scratch.

Blog Entries
    Follow はるひ On Twitter Add はるひ on Facebook
    Follow はるひ on Tumblr Visit はるひ's Youtube Channel

And then Seismic Toss was a pretty bad defense move back then....

Hearing about a Misty and Brock flashback on top of Charizard's return looking pretty epic in animation has been the things to make me smile the longest time after watching this saga.

It's good to know that Misty and Brock are going to be shown in a flashback, because not only are they original, we now know they aren't forgotten and that Iris and Cilan can see Ash really wasn't a noob(well he was in Kanto-but he has evolved before devolving).

Also, is anyone else happy it's just a flashback? I would have loved to see Misty and Brock in person, but the way Dawn was handled: I don't want to see Paul, Harley, May, Flint, Max, Drew, Ursula or any character with some nice credibility be tarnished. Shit, I'm even torn if I want to see Georgia and Burgundy appear since they just may suffer another loss. This flashback does give hope for future cameos because it does prove that the writers haven't forgotten them! :D

And I just love how Charizard, a Fire/Flying type decides to appear(or Ash decides to recall it) right after he loses the League to Lucario, a steel/fighting type.

Gotta love the writer's logic, I think after DP they started to make shit up as they went along.

Registered User The Fighting Misty's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Charizard appeared in AG twice so it is possible May and Max are in the flashback too.

Will Rip Titles 4 Money speedingbulletbill's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow speedingbulletbill On Twitter Add speedingbulletbill on Facebook Add speedingbulletbill on Google+ Add speedingbulletbill on MySpace
    Add speedingbulletbill on Linkedin Follow speedingbulletbill on Tumblr Follow speedingbulletbill on Flickr Visit speedingbulletbill's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Cinderfella View Post
    Also, is anyone else happy it's just a flashback? I would have loved to see Misty and Brock in person, but the way Dawn was handled: I don't want to see Paul, Harley, May, Flint, Max, Drew, Ursula or any character with some nice credibility be tarnished.
    When you put that way, flasback > actual appearance, all the more reason for people to be excited :P

I disagree on Dawn's cameo to an extent, but I've gone over this already :D

You know, after some consideration, I kinda like Charizard's new moveset. It only has 1 ranged attack in Flamethrower, which honestly is all that is needed, and three close ranged ones where it uses all three major parts of its body - its tail, its wings and its arms/claws, which is nice. Seismic Toss is a move which usually only is used as a finisher, and with Best Wishes' four attacks only rule, that would essentially limit it to only three moves during the majority of its battling sequences. Overall I'd say this moveset will result in very diverse and entertaining fights.
    Rajagopal90 likes this.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Fighting Misty View Post
    Charizard appeared in AG twice so it is possible May and Max are in the flashback too.
    but they weren't on the list of VAs, unless they might flashback voiceless.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Haruhi. View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Fighting Misty View Post
    but they weren't on the list of VAs, unless they might flashback voiceless.
    There's no reason for everyone to speak.

Blog Entries

^ for which I would agree.

So this episode is going to be interesting.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by pokemon fan 132 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyvernphlare View Post

I don't know they were there for long time and they didn't really do anything

So they are flashbacks but they are speaking flashbacks not just a picture. That's probably the best way to go I don't want to see Ash get ganked with insults AGAIN.
    I don't think Misty would insult Ash for no reason. Judging by AG returns she likes to tease him out of endearment and sometimes bite, but as far as insults goes she is more grown up since Kanto days not exploding unless provoked (such as Colonel Hanson or her sisters did).
    I didn't think dawn would and she did. I don't think Ash would have to be taught how to catch a pokemon after explaining it to other people but he did.
    Quote Originally Posted by Linkara
    Gary reveals that he already has six pokemon. And judging by the pokemon around that area I'm guessing he has a rat a bird two bugs AND anouther bird

Slash huh? although it could be metal claw. Either way im not overly exited by the move change. Still, glad to see him, and his animation looks bad ass. It'll be pretty ridiculous if he loses or even draws with Dragonite, but then this is best wishes so Im getting a bad feeling about this.

I would think Ash will briefly explain how or why Charizard is back at oaks, since we have a flashback of him being left at the valley and all.

Man, imagine if he was used in the Unova league. Him and Pikachu would have taken out Cameron's team by themselves

Call me Robert guys 1rkhachatryan's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow 1rkhachatryan On Twitter Add 1rkhachatryan on Facebook Add 1rkhachatryan on Google+
    Visit 1rkhachatryan's Youtube Channel

Well at least he finally has a flying type move -_-.....

But Slash?? Really?? They should of given him Dragon Claw and replaced Dragon Tail with a second fire move.

Blog Entries

Does it really matter what moves Charizard has? His move set usually changes from time to time.
    Owain likes this.

Call me Robert guys 1rkhachatryan's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow 1rkhachatryan On Twitter Add 1rkhachatryan on Facebook Add 1rkhachatryan on Google+
    Visit 1rkhachatryan's Youtube Channel

Also, it seems we might be getting a Primape flashback here according to Dephender.

Page 18 of 30 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast