PREVIEW: BW116 "Burn up, Lizardon! VS Kairyu!!" - Page 12

Page 12 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
Like Tree293Likes

Thread: BW116 "Burn up, Lizardon! VS Kairyu!!"

Blog Entries

Default Re: BW116 "Burn up, Lizardon! VS Kairyu!!"

Scott, they are appearing in some form. We know that they aren'0t in Unova because there were no advertisement and because if they are known to appear, we will already know that from other summaries from this and other episodes. Also, we know that after this, they will be 6 Plasma episodes. However, they can appear after Episode N... specially Brock.

I have more info:
    In the VA List only appears Ash, Pikachu, Iris, Cilan, Axew, Misty!!!!!!, Brock!!!!! , N and Narration. Misty and Brock will have speaking!!!! cameos. In the 14th MArch episode they aren't expected to appear but this give possiblities for the after Episode N saga.

VA taking roles in the episode:
    Rica Matsumoto, Ikue Ohtani, Aoi Yuki, Minami Tsuda, Mamoru Miyano, Mayumi Iizuka, Yuji Ueda, Hiroshi Kiyama, New VA, Wasabi Mizuta(most likely = Pignite), Misato Fukuen (most likely = Oshawott or ), Megumi Hayashibara (NOT Jessie, possibly Snivy or Joy's Audino), Shin'ichiro Miki Not James, Ash's Charizard and possibly Crustle), Kiyotaka Furushima (most possible_ Excadrill), Mika Kanai (possible role = Iris' Emolga), Kensuke Sato (confirmed to do Iris' Dragonite), Rikako Aikawa (???), Hiroshi Otake, Katsuyushi Konishi, Satomi Korogi, Chika Fujimura (possible roles = Unova Joy and Ciloan's Pansage), Yuriko Yamaguchi (Japan's based region's Joy), Hikaru Midorikawa, Houchu Otsuka, New VA's , Insho Ishizuka (at least Narration (specially listed ana Oak).

The reason why you aren't seeing many role is that there will be 26 VAs in this episode. When the episodes has too many VA, the VA List only list the roles of main characters. And Misty and Brock, although they wiull have a line from the flashbacks, they will be main characters and if because they are speaking, they appeared in the VA List.

Link:
    http://k.mobile.tv-tokyo.co.jp/e/epg/ext/20130307_21304.php

Now, the important part:

I'm not a translator and I need application that they have bad translations, but although I can't say the entire summary, Google Translate has detected the importnat part of the episode.

Ash wants to see Charizard when he see Charmander and Ash will call Oak (not Liza) to bring back Charizard. This is important because that means that older reserves could appear in Unova after Episode N's ending.

Registered User The Fighting Misty's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Since they're showing Kanto flashbacks its only natural Misty/Brock would appear in those flashback scenes. Ash might actually explain his whole Kanto journey to Iris/Cilan for once.

I wonder why they bothered recording new dialogue when they could have just used the old sound clips of Misty/Brock from those old Kanto eps.

Caught in a lab romance~ Araragi-hakase's Avatar Head Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Araragi-hakase On Twitter
    Follow Araragi-hakase on Tumblr

I don't want a flashback I want Takeshi and Dento to be best friends that share recipes together.....

Blog Entries
    Follow はるひ On Twitter Add はるひ on Facebook
    Follow はるひ on Tumblr Visit はるひ's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Araragi Hakase View Post
    I don't want a flashback I want Takeshi and Dento to be best friends that share recipes together.....
    watashi wa okoru to wa omowanai. thought that would be cool XD

guys who swap recipes are always the cool friends ;}

Wait a min. Ash wants to see Charizard again so he calls oak? So he's at Oaks? Interesting

Blog Entries

Wow, my mind was nearly blown when I read ''Misty and Brock to appear in BW116'', but I then I come here and realize that it's only speaking roles, or at least seems to be.

Though it would've been nice to see both of them again, I really do not miss either of them especially much, so I don't care honestly. Would've been different if it was May though
    MonkeyBoy210 and Owain like this.
    ''A single thread in a tapestry though its color brightly shine, can never see its purpose, in the pattern of the grand design.''

You Are (Not) Fine Winterdaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Follow Winterdaze on Tumblr

Brock's Croagunk would teach Crustle Poison Jab. And then there was no more Tasting Time.

Still, even a speaking flashback is more than I expected Misty and Brock to have. I kind of expected any flashblacks to just glaze over them since most kids would have no idea who Misty is anyway.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Winterdaze View Post
    I kind of expected any flashblacks to just glaze over them since most kids would have no idea who Misty is anyway.
    This is not true, as evidenced by Pokémon Smash and various reruns on other channels.

Personally, I don't see any difference between older Pokémon (like Charizard and Mewtwo) and older characters. If the former aren't a problem, why should the latter be?

pokemon fan 132 pokemon fan 132's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Like every Misty and Brock fan naturally im happy.
    Unfortunately its likely just speaking role in flashback but its still better than nothing, and im glad that two legendary characters like Brock and Misty and one of mot engaging characters this show ever had(no pun intended) will get deserved recognition and long time awaited acknowledgement of their existence(especially in Misty case).

Personally since i like both characters and care about them playing important part in pokemon series contributing to its success and what this show became nowadays deserving better than just being left abandoned and forgotten like they never existed in first place , i would rather prefer seeing them back in person getting some growth or contributing to current story like whole thing about N.
    Similar how Charizard is going to be used for.
    Personally if i were to ask i would bring them back for XY anime doing sequel to their story being certainly unexpected shaking things up from formulaic formula we got used to.
    Im sure many would be happy if it was true.

However putting my wishful thinking aside even simple flashback is still nice throwback for older fans and generous act toward new generations by giving them way to better comprehend pokemon history with current story being enriched with more substance better explaining whole past about Ash Charizard and get chance from first hand to get more familiar with companions which were in anime at that time setting foundations for anime.

So while not fully satisfied, yes im glad about this news.

That said this cognition still gives me some small hope Misty might appear in person eventually. That is, if expansion from world cup was made in form of Senior Cup which would be perfect way to reintroduce her back and help advance her goal of water master too. After all in games she competes in it.
    Nevermind catch new water type native to Unova and lift up interactions within group with her flamboyant, quirky personality.
    But i digress.

Blog Entries

Follow Zexy on Tumblr Visit Zexy's Youtube Channel

It's still nice we get something of them. It would be better if it was a present-time thing (like a call from Prof. Oak's Office), though that's the best we can get. Anyway...
    Still, I can't see how Ash calls Oak to see Charizard, just because he saw a Charmander over there. Bulbasaur is much easier to perform!
    Less than 10 days remaining, we'll find out soon...

Blog Entries

I can't understand why people are making a big deal out of this. They showed Kanto flashbacks in Battle Frontier the last time Charizard appeared and Misty was in them. And Brock was already brought up by Dawn twice in BW.

Blog Entries
    Follow はるひ On Twitter Add はるひ on Facebook
    Follow はるひ on Tumblr Visit はるひ's Youtube Channel

^ Well while I agree with you, I think the excitement is pretty much "I get to see a glimpse of a character I haven't seen in ages".

Who am I? Joshawott's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries
    Follow Joshawott On Twitter
    Follow Joshawott on Tumblr Visit Joshawott's Youtube Channel

My reaction to Misty and Brock:

Was not expecting that.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Haruhi. View Post
    ^ Well while I agree with you, I think the excitement is pretty much "I get to see a glimpse of a character I haven't seen in ages".
    But they're just going to be shown in Kanto flashback form, so its not any new material.

The Sworn Brothers Adyniz's Avatar Archives StaffBulbapedia Staff
    Blog Entries
    Follow Adyniz On Twitter

From Misty's VA.
    https://twitter.com/MayuTama0103/status/306755680042360832

Not sure if it's related. Any translator around?

Page 12 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast