- Satoshi/Ash Ketchum: 765 episodes
- Team Rocket: 706 episodes
- Takeshi/Brock: 630 episodes
- Kasumi/Misty: 280 episodes
- Hikari/Dawn: 201 episodes
- Haruka/May: 197 episodes
- Masato/Max: 192 episodes
- Iris: 108 episodes
- Dent/Cilan: 104 episodes
- Kenji/Tracey: 43 episodes
Meowth fantasy (no offense intended, just using the word because I fucking hate those things). Beats the heck out of them spending a minute or so an episode preparing for some big caper that that'll be twarted with surprising, almost anti-climactic ease...
Why does Ellie's Ampharos need to learn Thunderpunch out of all of the existing Electric-type attacks? It could've learned Electro Ball or Thunderbolt from Ash's Pikachu if it really wanted to help its trainer herd all of the Mareep. It just seems that the writers are shoehorning Iris and her pokemon without a good reason.
Ash did have a whole arc to shine on top of a battle with Cheren, and Pikachu is in every single episode. Dragonite does have the Charizard episode, sure. But Iris hasn't had an episode since BW106, and that was more of Axew's episode. I think giving an episode to Iris or Cilan would be a great idea, since Episode N seems like it will be a big thing for Ash in the long run. Plus ThunderPunch seems like an easy move to work with: you put your electricity into your fist.
Cilan and Stunfisk, on the other hand, really could have used an episode. But I guess it would be hard for Stunfisk to teach a move as opposed to trolling Ampharos and laughing at its misery.
- Flock of Mareep in Floccesy Ranch.
- Ellie slaps a Mareep on its behind and the Mareep walks toward the others.
- Ellie smiles.
- Axew and Pikachu bounce on a Mareep each and then hide on inside the other Mareep's wool before popping out.
- Ampharos tries to rub some of the Mareep's tails and get electrocuted from the last one.
- Axew pops out of a Mareep's wool.
- Ampharos doesn't looks so positive but gets encouragement from Ellie.
- Dragonite sits down and looks tired.
- Ampharos tries and fails at producing a ThunderPunch.
- Pikachu and Axew help train the Ampharos.
- Ampharos tries but Dragonite shakes his head as if to say that Ampharos is doing it wrong.
- Dragonite shows the proper way to punch.
- Ampharos gets pumped.
Marvin Gaye's Lets get it on plays.
Can't wait for this episode. Seems nice to me.
"Funneh bunneh and the dammut Bahamut go on an adventure!"-Chespin Circa 2009
I sure was funner back then, possibly even stupider....
It might be filler, but at least it'll be a FUN filler
Heck, looks like it'll be more entertaining than all the Junior Cup episodes put together (not that that would take much...)!
Last edited by SammyW27; 10th February 2013 at 01:46 PM.
Pack of Mareep. Wat. They're sheep, therefore they are a flock.
*nitpick is nitpicky*
"Yvonne" and Calem OTP!!!! ♥ ♥ ♥
It's okay ValetShipping I still love you too
That Ampharos is kinda how I would imagine myself if I was a Pokemon.....
....god that's depressing...
That aside, it actually looks like a fun ep.
I think this actually maybe a good filler episode.
Pretty Good Preview I say.