PREVIEW: BW112: Achroma VS Handsome ! Team Plasma's Conspiracy!! - Page 3
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: BW112: Achroma VS Handsome ! Team Plasma's Conspiracy!!

LawLu | chibitorra (dA) Adyniz's Avatar Archives StaffBulbapedia Staff
    Blog Entries
    Follow Adyniz On Twitter

Default Re: BW 111/112? Team Plasma Appears

Yeah, I asked Sushi to translate them.

Translations:

N
    A young man who hears the voices of Pokémon. He travels through the Unova region, hoping to find an answer to the issue of how the relationship between humans and Pokémon should be. He calls Pokémon "friends".

Ghetsis
    Commander of Team Plasma, an evil organization, planning to take over the Unova region. He is looking for N.

Colress
    Team Plasma's scientist. Presently, he is conducting experiments and research on Pokémon to complete his Pokémon Control Machine.

Team Rocket
    An evil organization which wants to conquer the world. They've made a complete comeback to the Unova region! With their goal to get Pikachu in mind, they appear before Ash and his friends once again on their Meowth balloon! What are they plotting this time?!
    Nothing new.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eitarou View Post
    Only Cilan can make holding a fishing rod look badass.
    This is Cilan's Stunfisk, he laughs at you.

Giovanni is still on the page. Considering that Meloetta, Cynthia and Trip were removed, it is safe to assume that he will appear again.

LawLu | chibitorra (dA) Adyniz's Avatar Archives StaffBulbapedia Staff
    Blog Entries
    Follow Adyniz On Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Silktree View Post
    Giovanni is still on the page. Considering that Meloetta, Cynthia and Trip were removed, it is safe to assume that he will appear again.
    Yeah, TR has been marked with the 'new' tag along with the Plasma guys. And the TRios uniforms have been changed to White, with the exception of Sakaki.

Quote Originally Posted by Adyniz View Post

Any idea what's that place behind Ash?
    No idea, but I'm guessing it's the White Ruins.

Most likely. I don't know why the White Ruins seem to be so much more important than the Black Hero's ruins ever were. I am guessing we won't see the Dragonspiral Tower.

I don't know why the White Ruins seem to be so much more important than the Black Hero's ruins ever were.
    I think it's less that the Black Ruins themselves are less important, and more that they came up at a point where the Plasma-dragons-etc plot wasn't a thing, while the White Ruins will first show up as a part of that plot. The Black Ruins might be visited again during this story arc, too.

Blog Entries

I'm actually more excited for the female Plasma Grunt than Colress, really. It's not really an insult though, since I don't dislike Colress, it's just that she from previous scans where they confront Ash & the gang seemed to have a somewhat leader-roll which reminded me of the female Plasma Grunt we saw in the short clips for the B2/W2 promotion. And her voice was prettey cool, too. :>

God, Team Plasma will surely be the most awesome villain team as of yet. This just can't go wrong.

It's safe to say that N will be a protagonist, as he is being introduced as a friend who is worried about whatever happened in the P2 Lab. We also know that N encountered both Reshiram and Zekrom, which either suggests that some version of the Black and White has already happened, or N was never an antagonist to begin with. Just because he has a different philosophy from most people's about battling doesn't mean that he rejects their views. Even in B2W2 he is vocal about a world free of Poké Balls, but he doesn't want to force anyone to conform to that ideal.

The plot seems to be based on B2W2 on a superficial level; the focus on Genesect basically means that the writers are doing their own thing. I wouldn't bet on Kyurem being a major character here, especially as Best Wishes has already used the frozen Unova scenario twice.
    Pretty much, especially since the whole dragon plot was covered in the movies. In fact, I'm not surprised that they're attempting to use the device to get either Genesect under control, or to take control of N's Reshiram. Also, it's possible that Giovanni himself wanted that Mind Controlling device and sent TRio there to obtain it.
    Last edited by Dr. Mecha; 20th December 2012 at 11:05 PM.
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."
    Albert Einstein

Melonhead; 1032-2149-6593; Ground: Wooper, Marowak, Gastrodon
    PM me so I can add you back.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiplet View Post
    God, Team Plasma will surely be the most awesome villain team as of yet. This just can't go wrong.
    Actually, Chip, it can. Boy can it ever

Promotional materials have been very encouraging, but we've been burned by cool promos before. Mind you, I highly doubt it'll be the trainwreck the finale for Teams Aqua & Magma was (it'll take whole new levels of sheer arrogance & stupidity to be so) (
    the sad part was it could've and should've went better ), but things can still out less than what we're hoping for.

I myself am keeping my expectations at mid-level (already cautious at knowing Super Dragonite is involved), a practice that has served me very well throughout my life

The plot seems to be based on B2W2 on a superficial level; the focus on Genesect basically means that the writers are doing their own thing
    Fine by me. The anime doesn't HAVE to follow the games stories. It's actually hard to do sometimes. Just as long as its entertianing and enjoyable. Heck, for all we know this could be the kick in the pants BW needed (kinda like how the third year of Johto had the best episodes for that saga). I'm just happy TP is showing up (and their bringing TR and Unca Charizard with 'em to boot! )
    Last edited by SammyW27; 20th December 2012 at 08:04 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SammyW27 View Post
    Actually, Chip, it can. Boy can it ever
    It can't go wrong. N's in it. There's no question about it.

I myself am keeping my expectations at mid-level (already cautious at knowing Super Dragonite is involved), a practice that has served me very well throughout my life
    I don't really see how Dragonite's presence could have an negative impact on this arc. If you were ask me, its presence has nearly had the opposite impact, as it in the Team Rocket arc actually put up quite the spectacular battle against Kami Trio and thus put up a great battle.

I find it funny that TP is listed as wanting to take over Unova while the Rockets want the entire world.

Quote Originally Posted by Eitarou View Post
    Only Cilan can make holding a fishing rod look badass.
    This is Cilan's Stunfisk, he laughs at you.

Blog Entries

Follow Kyriaki on Tumblr

Wonder if there's going to be a Giovanni vs Ghetsis showdown XDD It would be EPIC

Quote Originally Posted by Chiplet View Post
    I don't really see how Dragonite's presence could have an negative impact on this arc. If you were ask me, its presence has nearly had the opposite impact, as it in the Team Rocket arc actually put up quite the spectacular battle against Kami Trio and thus put up a great battle.
    Just as long as he doesn't do what he did in the Junior Tournament...

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast