PREVIEW: BW106: Dageki Appears! Satoshi VS Kenyan!! - Page 3
Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: BW106: Dageki Appears! Satoshi VS Kenyan!!

Default Re: BW106 Krookodile and BW107 Hydreigon

Quote Originally Posted by Masurao View Post
    According to the forums over at Serebii....the Hydreigon is in fact Kotetsu's. Wow.

And that means...Bianca is out. Smh, oh well..
    It really is? Yikes.

If not for the fact that the Hydreigon episode is coming sooner rather than later, I'd seriously consider Kotetsu a more likely contender than Virgil to take out Ash at this point.

Call me Robert guys 1rkhachatryan's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow 1rkhachatryan On Twitter Add 1rkhachatryan on Facebook Add 1rkhachatryan on Google+
    Visit 1rkhachatryan's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Masurao View Post
    According to the forums over at Serebii....the Hydreigon is in fact Kotetsu's. Wow.

And that means...Bianca is out. Smh, oh well..
    Oh fuck the writers, seriously?? Ash better kick Kotetsu's stupid ass for beating Bel.

Blog Entries

Look on the bright side. Maybe Boldore will evolve and kick Kotetsu's ass like Kingler did Mandy.

Blog Entries
    Follow 1rkhachatryan On Twitter Add 1rkhachatryan on Facebook Add 1rkhachatryan on Google+

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Look on the bright side. Maybe Boldore will evolve and kick Kotetsu's ass like Kingler did Mandy.
    Eh, any evo would be great at this point although I hope it's Pignite.

Surgeon of Death 捷克羅姆's Avatar Bulbanews WriterBulbapedia Staff
    Blog Entries
    Follow 捷克羅姆 On Twitter
    Follow 捷克羅姆 on Tumblr

BW106: Dageki Appears! Satoshi VS Kenyan!!
    BW107: Satoshi Vs Kotetsu! Secret Weapon Sazandora!!

f22430adcbef7609b623d57e2edda3cc7dd99e7c.jpg
    690da044ad34598245cea9730cf431adc9ef84d8.jpg

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by 捷克羅姆 View Post

BW106: Dageki Appears! Satoshi VS Kenyan!!
    BW107: Satoshi Vs Kotetsu! Secret Weapon Sazandra!!

f22430adcbef7609b623d57e2edda3cc7dd99e7c.jpg
    690da044ad34598245cea9730cf431adc9ef84d8.jpg
    Oh look Sawk is staring again, so shocking lol.

Blog Entries

You know Virgil should totally get a Volcarona to make things more fair. It's painfully obvious he is after Kotetsu and after a 6v6 with Kotetsu mostly likely it would just feel wrong for him to beat a hydreigon then lose to an eeveelution.

it would just feel wrong for him to beat a hydreigon then lose to an eeveelution.
    No, it wouldn't. Especially if it were a new one.

You know Virgil should totally get a Volcarona to make things more fair. It's painfully obvious he is after Kotetsu and after a 6v6 with Kotetsu mostly likely it would just feel wrong for him to beat a hydreigon then lose to an eeveelution.
    You and I both know the Eeveelution merchandise advertisement squad isn't going to get broken up by a Volcarona. Ash is gonna trolled by an Eeveelution or that unevolved Eevee. C'est la vie.

Quote Originally Posted by Silktree View Post
    No, it wouldn't. Especially if it were a new one.
    This. Come on Jump Festa(or any day in December before then, who knows), don't let us down.

Even Rocky had a Montage AlphaMouse's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Bianca losing's a real shame, but I hope it's because of Riolu evolving more than anything else. Pignite vs Hydregion's gonna be a lol fest. The question is, what Pokémon is being thrown by/jumping on Ferrothorn?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMouse View Post
    Bianca losing's a real shame, but I hope it's because of Riolu evolving more than anything else. Pignite vs Hydregion's gonna be a lol fest. The question is, what Pokémon is being thrown by/jumping on Ferrothorn?
    It's the final eel lol. The Lucario and Riolu from that poster are two different ones.

Primordial ChaosKnight Five-Gate Omega's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I cannot actually believe this but color me surprised that Kotetsu would be the one to have the Hydreigon. After all who coulda guessed he would have it? Certainly not anyone who would apply some sort of logical thinking into this. I took into account the fact that Hydreigon is worthy of a Pokemon who could possibly be a repeat of how powerful Darkrai was in the Sinnoh League Tournament as well as the fact that this is the same dunderhead Kotetsu who thought that this League took place all the way in Johto. His personality seems more or less like Ash's which would lead me to believe that Kotetsu could be worthy of using or otherwise catching this particular Hydreigon. Also the fact that none of Ash league rivals in the past save for the person who ended up beating him(which was Tyson at the Hoenn League) have never used a psuedo-legend in any of the past league.

Using precedents and some logic,I came to the conclusion that there were only two possiblilities for this Hydreigon, either it was owned by a recurring COTD like Katherine or a Random COTD who woulda got beat in like 30-45 secs with it although I previously though it could also be owned by a mystery trainer ala Tobias. Now let me say that I don't generally approve of someone like Kotetsu using a Hydreigon as I feel he isn't worthy to be using it, especially since it just appeared in the league out of nowhere and we or at least I did not see it coming. Also because Kotetsu seems like an Ash 2.0 presonality-wise and seeing that Kotetsu in fact does have this Hydreigon, to me it is quite unfair that Kotetsu can get a Hydreigon while Ash can not get a Fully Evolved Psuedo-Legend. Where was the fully evolved Garchomp Ash coulda had at the Sinnoh League to combat Tobias' Darkrai. Seriously this turned Kotetsu from being the Morrison of the tournament to possibly being the Premiere DEM of the Unova League.

Short Version:Kotetsu owning this Hydreigon bugs me waayyy more than Iris catching Dragonite before the Junior Cup and plowing her way with it all the way to the top 4 of the Junior Cup with it alone.

Blog Entries

Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Five-Gate Omega View Post
    I cannot actually believe this but color me surprised that Kotetsu would be the one to have the Hydreigon. After all who coulda guessed he would have it? Certainly not anyone who would apply some sort of logical thinking into this. I took into account the fact that Hydreigon is worthy of a Pokemon who could possibly be a repeat of how powerful Darkrai was in the Sinnoh League Tournament as well as the fact that this is the same dunderhead Kotetsu who thought that this League took place all the way in Johto. His personality seems more or less like Ash's which would lead me to believe that Kotetsu could be worthy of using or otherwise catching this particular Hydreigon. Also the fact that none of Ash league rivals in the past save for the person who ended up beating him(which was Tyson at the Hoenn League) have never used a psuedo-legend in any of the past league.

Using precedents and some logic,I came to the conclusion that there were only two possiblilities for this Hydreigon, either it was owned by a recurring COTD like Katherine or a Random COTD who woulda got beat in like 30-45 secs with it although I previously though it could also be owned by a mystery trainer ala Tobias. Now let me say that I don't generally approve of someone like Kotetsu using a Hydreigon as I feel he isn't worthy to be using it, especially since it just appeared in the league out of nowhere and we or at least I did not see it coming. Also because Kotetsu seems like an Ash 2.0 presonality-wise and seeing that Kotetsu in fact does have this Hydreigon, to me it is quite unfair that Kotetsu can get a Hydreigon while Ash can not get a Fully Evolved Psuedo-Legend. Where was the fully evolved Garchomp Ash coulda had at the Sinnoh League to combat Tobias' Darkrai. Seriously this turned Kotetsu from being the Morrison of the tournament to possibly being the Premiere DEM of the Unova League.

Short Version:Kotetsu owning this Hydreigon bugs me waayyy more than Iris catching Dragonite before the Junior Cup and plowing her way with it all the way to the top 4 of the Junior Cup with it alone.
    Psuedo Legendaries is just a fan made term. It isn't official.

Kotetsu having a Hydreigon is like Ash having a Charizard.

Primordial ChaosKnight Five-Gate Omega's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Human View Post

Psuedo Legendaries is just a fan made term. It isn't official.

Kotetsu having a Hydreigon is like Ash having a Charizard.
    Well the way I see it, the only thing keeping Kotetsu's Hydreigon, who is generally seen as a type of Pokemon who's strength is second only to an actual legendary, from thourougly outclassing Ash's Charizard is the fact Ash had Charizard since his glory days in Kanto and of Course Hydreigon as a Species generally outclass all starter Pokemon like Charizard in strength. Charizard in my opinion is no better in the Anime than say Emboar. Speaking of which I believe Bianca's Emboar will lose against Hydreigon only for Ash's Pignite to evolve into an Emboar and beat. I really hope the writers go for the Ironic here.

MEGA F'ING AMPHAROS!!! Ampharos King's Avatar
    Blog Entries

So Silktree was right all along about Hydreigon belonging to Kotetsu. So we know that by BW107, Trip, Bianca, and Stephan will be eliminated. In that case, Krookodile is probably Ash's third pokemon for the Stephan battle (since it is the pokemon featured in Dare Da? in BW106). Kotetsu and Virgil are the only two rivals left for Ash, but wow I never saw this coming. I guess the writers were running out of individual species for any of the recurring characters to have; I would have never imagined Stephan being given a Liepard and Kotetsu having a Hydreigon. I can see Ash winning the battle against Kotetsu, and then losing to Virgil during BW108 or BW109.

EDIT: Ash using Pignite against a Hydreigon. It better have learned some Fighting-type moves, or Ash's battle here will be completely pointless.

Kotetsu owning this Hydreigon bugs me waayyy more than Iris catching Dragonite before the Junior Cup and plowing her way with it all the way to the top 4 of the Junior Cup with it alone.
    Pseudo-legendaries have been used in pokemon league competitions before. Tyson had a Metagross in the Hoenn League, and it was arguably his strongest pokemon (it effortlessly took down Swellow and Grovyle before losing to Pikachu). Yes, Kotetsu having a pseudo-legendary means that it will be particularly difficult for Ash to defeat him, but it doesn't mean that this isn't feasible. Ash has plenty of pokemon (Leavanny, Scraggy, Krookodile) that can inflict super-effective damage against Hydreigon. But I do wonder if this will be a 3-on-3 like the previous battle, or if this will be the first 6-on-6 battle in this league.
    Last edited by Ampharos King; 20th November 2012 at 08:06 AM.

Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast