PREVIEW: BW106: Dageki Appears! Satoshi VS Kenyan!! - Page 16
Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
Results 226 to 240 of 316

Thread: BW106: Dageki Appears! Satoshi VS Kenyan!!

  1. #226
    Only 70 new Pokemon? Hoopa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,130
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: BW106 Krookodile and BW107 Hydreigon

    And palptoad the only one with only 3 known moves gets left out.

  2. #227
    Call me Robert guys 1rkhachatryan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    805
    Blog Entries
    2
    Follow 1rkhachatryan On Twitter Add 1rkhachatryan on Facebook Add 1rkhachatryan on Google+
    Visit 1rkhachatryan's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: BW106 Krookodile and BW107 Hydreigon

    Quote Originally Posted by Playerking View Post
    Iwane-san, on his blog, hinted that Unfezant and Leavanny will have new moves.
    Yay go Unfezant!!!!

    Poor toady though :(.

  3. #228
    Not even my final form GreatLiver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Straight Outta Africa
    Posts
    3,197

    Default Re: BW106 Krookodile and BW107 Hydreigon

    I absolutely hate that we won't be seeing a full roster for Kenyan. I really liked his character as far as the BW rivals went, so it's frustrating we'll only be getting the same 2 we already know rehashed with a random third thrown in there.

  4. #229
    Call me Robert guys 1rkhachatryan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    805
    Blog Entries
    2
    Follow 1rkhachatryan On Twitter Add 1rkhachatryan on Facebook Add 1rkhachatryan on Google+
    Visit 1rkhachatryan's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: BW106 Krookodile and BW107 Hydreigon

    Quote Originally Posted by GreatLiver View Post
    I absolutely hate that we won't be seeing a full roster for Kenyan. I really liked his character as far as the BW rivals went, so it's frustrating we'll only be getting the same 2 we already know rehashed with a random third thrown in there.
    Same with Bel, seriously Virgil and Kotetsu need to gtfo -_-.

  5. #230

    Default Re: BW106 Krookodile and BW107 Hydreigon

    Yeah, very disappointing that we don't see the full rosters of rivals that have been around much longer but rather the ones that got shoved in our faces right before the league. :|

    Oshawott used Baton Pass!
    ~Tumblr~Twitter~


  6. #231
    Only 70 new Pokemon? Hoopa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,130
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: BW106 Krookodile and BW107 Hydreigon

    Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GreatLiver View Post
    I absolutely hate that we won't be seeing a full roster for Kenyan. I really liked his character as far as the BW rivals went, so it's frustrating we'll only be getting the same 2 we already know rehashed with a random third thrown in there.
    Same with Bel, seriously Virgil and Kotetsu need to gtfo -_-.
    Lol, the writers are so lazy they had to give kotetsu 2 samurotts to pad out his team.

  7. #232
    Call me Robert guys 1rkhachatryan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    805
    Blog Entries
    2
    Follow 1rkhachatryan On Twitter Add 1rkhachatryan on Facebook Add 1rkhachatryan on Google+
    Visit 1rkhachatryan's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: BW106 Krookodile and BW107 Hydreigon

    Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GreatLiver View Post
    I absolutely hate that we won't be seeing a full roster for Kenyan. I really liked his character as far as the BW rivals went, so it's frustrating we'll only be getting the same 2 we already know rehashed with a random third thrown in there.
    Same with Bel, seriously Virgil and Kotetsu need to gtfo -_-.
    Lol, the writers are so lazy they had to give kotetsu 2 samurotts to pad out his team.
    Actually maybe not lol. That game didn't technically have anything to do with the anime.

  8. #233
    MEGA F'ING AMPHAROS!!! Ampharos King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Olivine Lighthouse
    Posts
    4,919
    Blog Entries
    9

    Default Re: BW106 Krookodile and BW107 Hydreigon

    Assuming that the moves for the pokemon on the Pokemon B2W2 download tournament teams are consistent with the anime (they are for Trip's pokemon anyway), it seems that Stephan and Kotetsu's pokemon have the following moves:


  9. #234
    Call me Robert guys 1rkhachatryan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    805
    Blog Entries
    2
    Follow 1rkhachatryan On Twitter Add 1rkhachatryan on Facebook Add 1rkhachatryan on Google+
    Visit 1rkhachatryan's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: BW106 Krookodile and BW107 Hydreigon

    Quote Originally Posted by Ampharos King View Post
    Assuming that the moves for the pokemon on the Pokemon B2W2 download tournament teams are consistent with the anime (they are for Trip's pokemon anyway), it seems that Stephan and Kotetsu's pokemon have the following moves:

    Technically they said Zebstricka will use a new technique so they could have it use a move in a different way for instance counter shield. Also I do believe we've seen Liepard use Double Team too.

  10. #235

    Default Re: BW106 Krookodile and BW107 Hydreigon

    Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Technically they said Zebstricka will use a new technique so they could have it use a move in a different way for instance counter shield. Also I do believe we've seen Liepard use Double Team too.
    'Techniques' is just the Japanese name for what are called moves in English.

  11. #236
    Call me Robert guys 1rkhachatryan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    805
    Blog Entries
    2
    Follow 1rkhachatryan On Twitter Add 1rkhachatryan on Facebook Add 1rkhachatryan on Google+
    Visit 1rkhachatryan's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: BW106 Krookodile and BW107 Hydreigon

    Quote Originally Posted by bluesun View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Technically they said Zebstricka will use a new technique so they could have it use a move in a different way for instance counter shield. Also I do believe we've seen Liepard use Double Team too.
    'Techniques' is just the Japanese name for what are called moves in English.
    Oh, so it can't just be a special way pf using a move??

  12. #237
    Only 70 new Pokemon? Hoopa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,130
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: BW106 Krookodile and BW107 Hydreigon

    I can't believe Ash vs Kotetsu is only 1 episode for a 6v6, I mean really writers? The only times this happened was when a character needed to be stomped into ground for plot reasons, its not enough time to do a full battle without it being horribly rushed.

  13. #238
    Call me Robert guys 1rkhachatryan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    805
    Blog Entries
    2
    Follow 1rkhachatryan On Twitter Add 1rkhachatryan on Facebook Add 1rkhachatryan on Google+
    Visit 1rkhachatryan's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: BW106 Krookodile and BW107 Hydreigon

    Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    I can't believe Ash vs Kotetsu is only 1 episode for a 6v6, I mean really writers? The only times this happened was when a character needed to be stomped into ground for plot reasons, its not enough time to do a full battle without it being horribly rushed.
    The rat is pwning at least two pokemon if not more -_-. Of course it's gonna be horribly rushed.

  14. #239

  15. #240
    You think you're bad, don't ya? Karamazov's Avatar Administrator
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    6,047
    Blog Entries
    794

    Follow Karamazov on Tumblr

    Default Re: BW106: Dageki Appears! Satoshi VS Kenyan!!

    Team Fairy

    Sprites from Serebii.net

Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •