PREVIEW: BW106: Dageki Appears! Satoshi VS Kenyan!! - Page 11
Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 316

Thread: BW106: Dageki Appears! Satoshi VS Kenyan!!

  1. #151
    Shurororororo Playerking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,857
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: BW106 Krookodile and BW107 Hydreigon

    Quote Originally Posted by Karamazov View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Playerking View Post
    Wait why would Palpitoad make Oshawott redundant? Oshawott was caught first and he was the one who defeated Palpitoad in order for Ash to capture it.
    Because Palpitoad already covers Water and Ground for Ash's team. I'd rather he have one or the other, so his team would have a little more variety in terms on Typing.
    True, but Palpitoad only has one Ground move so far. Though he could get more, which I would really like it to get, since it hasn't used a new move since it's debut.

    Quote Originally Posted by santiagus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Playerking View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Masurao View Post
    Too much Pikachu, I mean goddamn. Beats Samurott, and Swanna lol?
    Well if another Pokemon that doesn't get wins often gets 2 wins as well in the battle, would that make it better? Plus, they are two Pokemon that are weak to Pikachu.

    Quote Originally Posted by BlazingQuilava. View Post
    I'm seriously looking even more and more disappointed as I see more and more about this league. I'm calling it that this will be the worst league ever, a wonderful way to end of such a terrible series.
    Well whether you call it or not, it being the worst league and a terrible series is just your opinion.
    His opinion My opnion I think he is right but we have to wait till the league ends (I want to see TR again you know) I dont think koetsu will have 2 Samurotts its the stupidest idea ever but if its true...

    This season had very good episodes (TR arcs,The Movie ones,the Twp first episodes of BW 2 etc)
    but its the worst season in battles I liked alot of battles in other seasons:
    Ash vs Blaine
    Ash vs Gary
    Ash vs Harrison
    Ash vs Paul
    Ash vs Norman
    ...
    PD:Remember this magazine-Comic comittes errors remember when the make a magazine of Ash vs Skyla
    Well it still doesn't make it a fact. I for one enjoyed a lot of battles in this series.

    I don't remember the Ash vs. Skyla magazine mistake, but obviously this magazine has definitely made a mistake as Ash does not have a male Unfezant.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eitarou View Post
    Only Cilan can make holding a fishing rod look badass.
    This is Cilan's Stunfisk, he laughs at you.

  2. #152
    Call me Robert guys 1rkhachatryan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    805
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    2
    Follow 1rkhachatryan On Twitter Add 1rkhachatryan on Facebook Add 1rkhachatryan on Google+
    Visit 1rkhachatryan's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: BW106 Krookodile and BW107 Hydreigon

    Quote Originally Posted by Playerking View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Karamazov View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Playerking View Post
    Wait why would Palpitoad make Oshawott redundant? Oshawott was caught first and he was the one who defeated Palpitoad in order for Ash to capture it.
    Because Palpitoad already covers Water and Ground for Ash's team. I'd rather he have one or the other, so his team would have a little more variety in terms on Typing.
    True, but Palpitoad only has one Ground move so far. Though he could get more, which I would really like it to get, since it hasn't used a new move since it's debut.

    Quote Originally Posted by santiagus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Playerking View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Masurao View Post
    Too much Pikachu, I mean goddamn. Beats Samurott, and Swanna lol?
    Well if another Pokemon that doesn't get wins often gets 2 wins as well in the battle, would that make it better? Plus, they are two Pokemon that are weak to Pikachu.

    Quote Originally Posted by BlazingQuilava. View Post
    I'm seriously looking even more and more disappointed as I see more and more about this league. I'm calling it that this will be the worst league ever, a wonderful way to end of such a terrible series.
    Well whether you call it or not, it being the worst league and a terrible series is just your opinion.
    His opinion My opnion I think he is right but we have to wait till the league ends (I want to see TR again you know) I dont think koetsu will have 2 Samurotts its the stupidest idea ever but if its true...

    This season had very good episodes (TR arcs,The Movie ones,the Twp first episodes of BW 2 etc)
    but its the worst season in battles I liked alot of battles in other seasons:
    Ash vs Blaine
    Ash vs Gary
    Ash vs Harrison
    Ash vs Paul
    Ash vs Norman
    ...
    PD:Remember this magazine-Comic comittes errors remember when the make a magazine of Ash vs Skyla
    Well it still doesn't make it a fact. I for one enjoyed a lot of battles in this series.

    I don't remember the Ash vs. Skyla magazine mistake, but obviously this magazine has definitely made a mistake as Ash does not have a male Unfezant.
    Um nothing any of us say is fact lol. In certain aspects, yes this season has been the worst in.

  3. #153
    Shurororororo Playerking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,857
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: BW106 Krookodile and BW107 Hydreigon

    Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Playerking View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Karamazov View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Playerking View Post
    Wait why would Palpitoad make Oshawott redundant? Oshawott was caught first and he was the one who defeated Palpitoad in order for Ash to capture it.
    Because Palpitoad already covers Water and Ground for Ash's team. I'd rather he have one or the other, so his team would have a little more variety in terms on Typing.
    True, but Palpitoad only has one Ground move so far. Though he could get more, which I would really like it to get, since it hasn't used a new move since it's debut.

    Quote Originally Posted by santiagus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Playerking View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Masurao View Post
    Too much Pikachu, I mean goddamn. Beats Samurott, and Swanna lol?
    Well if another Pokemon that doesn't get wins often gets 2 wins as well in the battle, would that make it better? Plus, they are two Pokemon that are weak to Pikachu.

    Quote Originally Posted by BlazingQuilava. View Post
    I'm seriously looking even more and more disappointed as I see more and more about this league. I'm calling it that this will be the worst league ever, a wonderful way to end of such a terrible series.
    Well whether you call it or not, it being the worst league and a terrible series is just your opinion.
    His opinion My opnion I think he is right but we have to wait till the league ends (I want to see TR again you know) I dont think koetsu will have 2 Samurotts its the stupidest idea ever but if its true...

    This season had very good episodes (TR arcs,The Movie ones,the Twp first episodes of BW 2 etc)
    but its the worst season in battles I liked alot of battles in other seasons:
    Ash vs Blaine
    Ash vs Gary
    Ash vs Harrison
    Ash vs Paul
    Ash vs Norman
    ...
    PD:Remember this magazine-Comic comittes errors remember when the make a magazine of Ash vs Skyla
    Well it still doesn't make it a fact. I for one enjoyed a lot of battles in this series.

    I don't remember the Ash vs. Skyla magazine mistake, but obviously this magazine has definitely made a mistake as Ash does not have a male Unfezant.
    Um nothing any of us say is fact lol. In certain aspects, yes this season has been the worst in.
    Well some people treat is as such and you just did the same thing in your second sentence.

    There's no point to stopping this I guess...

    Anyway, I would love this battle either way, as long as there are 1-3 new moves shown for Ash's Pokemon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eitarou View Post
    Only Cilan can make holding a fishing rod look badass.
    This is Cilan's Stunfisk, he laughs at you.

  4. #154
    Call me Robert guys 1rkhachatryan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    805
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    2
    Follow 1rkhachatryan On Twitter Add 1rkhachatryan on Facebook Add 1rkhachatryan on Google+
    Visit 1rkhachatryan's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: BW106 Krookodile and BW107 Hydreigon

    Quote Originally Posted by Playerking View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Playerking View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Karamazov View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Playerking View Post
    Wait why would Palpitoad make Oshawott redundant? Oshawott was caught first and he was the one who defeated Palpitoad in order for Ash to capture it.
    Because Palpitoad already covers Water and Ground for Ash's team. I'd rather he have one or the other, so his team would have a little more variety in terms on Typing.
    True, but Palpitoad only has one Ground move so far. Though he could get more, which I would really like it to get, since it hasn't used a new move since it's debut.

    Quote Originally Posted by santiagus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Playerking View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Masurao View Post
    Too much Pikachu, I mean goddamn. Beats Samurott, and Swanna lol?
    Well if another Pokemon that doesn't get wins often gets 2 wins as well in the battle, would that make it better? Plus, they are two Pokemon that are weak to Pikachu.

    Quote Originally Posted by BlazingQuilava. View Post
    I'm seriously looking even more and more disappointed as I see more and more about this league. I'm calling it that this will be the worst league ever, a wonderful way to end of such a terrible series.
    Well whether you call it or not, it being the worst league and a terrible series is just your opinion.
    His opinion My opnion I think he is right but we have to wait till the league ends (I want to see TR again you know) I dont think koetsu will have 2 Samurotts its the stupidest idea ever but if its true...

    This season had very good episodes (TR arcs,The Movie ones,the Twp first episodes of BW 2 etc)
    but its the worst season in battles I liked alot of battles in other seasons:
    Ash vs Blaine
    Ash vs Gary
    Ash vs Harrison
    Ash vs Paul
    Ash vs Norman
    ...
    PD:Remember this magazine-Comic comittes errors remember when the make a magazine of Ash vs Skyla
    Well it still doesn't make it a fact. I for one enjoyed a lot of battles in this series.

    I don't remember the Ash vs. Skyla magazine mistake, but obviously this magazine has definitely made a mistake as Ash does not have a male Unfezant.
    Um nothing any of us say is fact lol. In certain aspects, yes this season has been the worst in.
    Well some people treat is as such and you just did the same thing in your second sentence.

    There's no point to stopping this I guess...

    Anyway, I would love this battle either way, as long as there are 1-3 new moves shown for Ash's Pokemon.
    I said in certain aspects which you can say about any season lol.

  5. #155
    rock dee jay garrison-san's Avatar Administrator
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    Lake Wobegon
    Posts
    4,809
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    9
    Follow garrison-san On Twitter
    Follow garrison-san on Tumblr

    Default Re: BW106 Krookodile and BW107 Hydreigon

    Guys, please get back on topic. This isn't the place to be debating whether BW as a whole is good or bad.

  6. #156
    Registered User Rajagopal90's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    India
    Posts
    117
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: BW106 Krookodile and BW107 Hydreigon

    From my opinion, i guess Oshawott will be missing.. coz it appears in ep 105 where it just eats n sleep. not in a league mood to be optimistic.. seriously i want it out of this 7 pokes. And pikachu getting 2 straight wins means Ash is steamrolling this match.. 2 samurotts for kotetsu is unbeleivable.. so far we havent seen anyone having 2 same starter pokemon of the region.. lets hope its a mistake also with ash's 7 pokes.. I would have also wanted Krookodile to appear in place of Palpitoad.. And i would bet Pignite wil be the one to defeat Hydreigon. Who will be up against Riolu(also evolving to Lucario).. no chance for boldore(weak against all except Hydreigon).. again its upto pignite due to type advantage.. lets just wait if it seems a good battle or an one sided affair..

  7. #157
    Night Owl G50's Avatar Bulbanews Deputy Editor-in-Chief
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    5,404
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: BW106 Krookodile and BW107 Hydreigon

    Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Masurao View Post
    Riolu evolving..I wonder against what?
    Where does it even hint at his evo, just curious??
    Quote Originally Posted by Masurao View Post
    Riolu evolving..I wonder against what?
    Quote Originally Posted by Airi Ranmaru View Post
    Wait! What? riolu Evolving?? Great to see character of arc's walking Pokemon evolves :O
    In the Famitsu summary, it states - "The 4th Round is 6v6 Full Battles. In the middle of the fierce fight, Kotetsu's Riolu's appearance is...!?"
    with bluesun translating


  8. #158
    The Sworn Brothers Adyniz's Avatar Archives StaffBulbapedia Staff
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Pakistan
    Posts
    2,455
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    2
    Follow Adyniz On Twitter

    Default Re: BW106 Krookodile and BW107 Hydreigon

    There is a slight chance that by appearance, it is referring to Riolu's evolution. Remember those Best Wishes cakes with Lucario, Jalorda etc?

    I am not saying that it must be the case, just pointing out a minor possibility.
    However, it is possible that said merchandise may not be hinting at anything at all, but has been used for merely an advertisement purpose.

    What I am saying here is my own opinion on the subject i.e speculation. So, don't take it seriously.

    Edit: Nevermind, I didn't know that you were talking about the exact same thing (didn't read the posts above summary)... The evolution.

  9. #159
    Registered User Nymphia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Waiting for XY.
    Posts
    508
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    53

    Default Re: BW106 Krookodile and BW107 Hydreigon

    Sorry, apparently the VA list problem was an error and that information doesn't exist.
    Last edited by Nymphia; 26th November 2012 at 12:29 PM.

  10. #160
    消え人
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,109
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: BW106 Krookodile and BW107 Hydreigon

    Quote Originally Posted by Adyniz View Post
    There is a slight chance that by appearance, it is referring to Riolu's evolution. Remember those Best Wishes cakes with Lucario, Jalorda etc?
    Also, note that the Japanese version of the games' line "What? _____ is evolving!" is "What!? _____'s appearance is...!". This same '_____'s appearance is...' is used in the summary.

  11. #161
    The Sworn Brothers Adyniz's Avatar Archives StaffBulbapedia Staff
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Pakistan
    Posts
    2,455
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    2
    Follow Adyniz On Twitter

    Default Re: BW106 Krookodile and BW107 Hydreigon

    Quote Originally Posted by bluesun View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Adyniz View Post
    There is a slight chance that by appearance, it is referring to Riolu's evolution. Remember those Best Wishes cakes with Lucario, Jalorda etc?
    Also, note that the Japanese version of the games' line "What? _____ is evolving!" is "What!? _____'s appearance is...!". This same '_____'s appearance is...' is used in the summary.
    Ah, I see. That makes it even more clear.
    Thanks :)

  12. #162
    Call me Robert guys 1rkhachatryan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    805
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    2
    Follow 1rkhachatryan On Twitter Add 1rkhachatryan on Facebook Add 1rkhachatryan on Google+
    Visit 1rkhachatryan's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: BW106 Krookodile and BW107 Hydreigon

    So not only does he get a mid battle evo, but he gets a Hydreigon and two Samurott like wtf writers -_-. You know your supposed to give Ash something too right <.<???

  13. #163
    Ma-ho-ho-ho! TeddiUrsa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    877
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    8

    Default Re: BW106 Krookodile and BW107 Hydreigon

    Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    So not only does he get a mid battle evo, but he gets a Hydreigon and two Samurott like wtf writers -_-. You know your supposed to give Ash something too right <.<???
    He most likely get his victory over Carsten. Everybody gets something! Carsten gets an evo, a pseudo-legendary and a stupid dub name and Satoshi gets to win! It's a win-win situation!

  14. #164
    Call me Robert guys 1rkhachatryan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    805
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    2
    Follow 1rkhachatryan On Twitter Add 1rkhachatryan on Facebook Add 1rkhachatryan on Google+
    Visit 1rkhachatryan's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: BW106 Krookodile and BW107 Hydreigon

    Quote Originally Posted by TeddiUrsa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    So not only does he get a mid battle evo, but he gets a Hydreigon and two Samurott like wtf writers -_-. You know your supposed to give Ash something too right <.<???
    He most likely get his victory over Carsten. Everybody gets something! Carsten gets an evo, a pseudo-legendary and a stupid dub name and Satoshi gets to win! It's a win-win situation!
    Wait that's his dub name??

    I mean like pokemon wise lol. All he got so far was one new move for Leavanny -_-.

  15. #165
    Night Owl G50's Avatar Bulbanews Deputy Editor-in-Chief
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    5,404
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: BW106 Krookodile and BW107 Hydreigon

    http://www.dotup.org/uploda/www.dotup.org3669025.jpg

    12/27 is confirmed to be a break.


Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •