PREVIEW: BW105:Kibago Gets Lost! - Page 6
Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 205

Thread: BW105:Kibago Gets Lost!

  1. #76
    Ganbare Lizardon!! Araragi-hakase's Avatar Head Administrator
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Nuvema Town, Unova
    Posts
    3,596
    Blog Entries
    9
    Follow Araragi-hakase On Twitter
    Follow Araragi-hakase on Tumblr

    Default Re: BW105:Kibago Gets Lost!

    Maybe Kibago will be found by someone Satoshi will compete in the League against later, so when it comes time for them to battle, they don't feel as much as a no-name trainer or COTD?



  2. #77
    Because I can. Caseydia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,791

    Default Re: BW105:Kibago Gets Lost!

    Quote Originally Posted by Musashi View Post
    Also keep in mind the TRio wont be there to steal screentime this time around. An episode like this is more necessary to make up for the lack of a break TRio scenes would give us.
    So since Team Rocket isn't the ones to make crap happen in between leagues anymore means a Pokemon within the group needs to? If that's the case then bring them back!

  3. #78

    Default Re: BW105:Kibago Gets Lost!

    I misread that as meaning one of Team Rocket's Pokemon would act independently to cause trouble.

    ...Which would be a neat idea. o.o

  4. #79
    Only 70 new Pokemon? Hoopa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,130
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: BW105:Kibago Gets Lost!

    Quote Originally Posted by Musashi View Post
    Also keep in mind the TRio wont be there to steal screentime this time around. An episode like this is more necessary to make up for the lack of a break TRio scenes would give us.
    That begs the question of why we even need those scenes.

  5. #80

    Default Re: BW105:Kibago Gets Lost!

    So it's not just battle after battle after battle. The viewers need a break unfortunately.

  6. #81

    Default Re: BW105:Kibago Gets Lost!

    Quote Originally Posted by Musashi View Post
    So it's not just battle after battle after battle. The viewers need a break unfortunately.
    *cough COMMERCIALS cough

  7. #82

    Default Re: BW105:Kibago Gets Lost!

    Quote Originally Posted by U-missed-a-spot View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Musashi View Post
    So it's not just battle after battle after battle. The viewers need a break unfortunately.
    *cough COMMERCIALS cough
    I mean plot wise.

  8. #83

    Default Re: BW105:Kibago Gets Lost!

    Oh. That's what you meant.

    But then they could just watch some other episode like the one with Piplup and Pikachu molesting each other.

  9. #84
    Because I can. Caseydia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,791

    Default Re: BW105:Kibago Gets Lost!

    Quote Originally Posted by U-missed-a-spot View Post
    Oh. That's what you meant.

    But then they could just watch some other episode like the one with Piplup and Pikachu molesting each other.
    Or can make some Pikachu/Piplup/Oshawott short episodes like they used to if they need to have a break in between the league. I find it painful to watch Axew get lost in the middle of the league like this for some reason.

  10. #85

    Default Re: BW105:Kibago Gets Lost!

    Quote Originally Posted by Musashi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by U-missed-a-spot View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Musashi View Post
    So it's not just battle after battle after battle. The viewers need a break unfortunately.
    *cough COMMERCIALS cough
    I mean plot wise.
    We have rest of the series for breaks. We certainly don't need or want something like this during the League of all times.

  11. #86

    Default Re: BW105:Kibago Gets Lost!

    I never said I want or liked it. But this is a show aimed at little kids who have short attention spans.

  12. #87
    Crimson Fighter PhilosophyPhlare's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    San Francisco
    Posts
    2,160
    Blog Entries
    225

    Default Re: BW105:Kibago Gets Lost!

    Human attention span is five minutes so let's say kids have the the attention span of 3 minutes. WILD GUESS I KNOW. That's about as much time as a round is or can be. different matchup different moves different pokemon sounds fine to me but then again I took a wild guess
    Nyanners is love. Nyanners is life.

  13. #88
    Registered User WatcherMark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Durham, UK
    Posts
    783

    Default Re: BW105:Kibago Gets Lost!

    Quote Originally Posted by p96822 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Adyniz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by p96822 View Post
    Is there more information about this episode
    I don't think so.
    OK thank anyway. So I think that Axew will learn a new move
    Yeah, it'll be nice for him to learn a new move that Iris will instantly forget about.

    But seriously, if the writers feel the need to do a filler in the middle of a league then that's fine but does it have to be a plot centering about Kibago getting lost?! Just feels like it's an excuse for them to steal more screentime and focus from Satoshi to give to Iris. Never mind the fact that Kibago has already gone missing about six times since the series has started, I half expect next week's episode to begin with Iris whipping out the sixteen Gym badges she's been collecting in secret and entering the league... hell, she'll end up winning the thing if that happens.

  14. #89
    Justice HumanDawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Another Plane
    Posts
    1,138
    Blog Entries
    21

    Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

    Default Re: BW105:Kibago Gets Lost!

    Quote Originally Posted by WatcherMark View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by p96822 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Adyniz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by p96822 View Post
    Is there more information about this episode
    I don't think so.
    OK thank anyway. So I think that Axew will learn a new move
    Yeah, it'll be nice for him to learn a new move that Iris will instantly forget about.

    But seriously, if the writers feel the need to do a filler in the middle of a league then that's fine but does it have to be a plot centering about Kibago getting lost?! Just feels like it's an excuse for them to steal more screentime and focus from Satoshi to give to Iris. Never mind the fact that Kibago has already gone missing about six times since the series has started, I half expect next week's episode to begin with Iris whipping out the sixteen Gym badges she's been collecting in secret and entering the league... hell, she'll end up winning the thing if that happens.
    ... When pigs fly xD

    Um, we can't say that it's going to be focused solely on Axew. I'm thinking that there will be some on screen training as well like in the episode Leavanny<333 evolved.

  15. #90

    Default Re: BW105:Kibago Gets Lost!

    I just hope Scraggy get's something out of this, I don't need to be reminded again that Axew is childish and weak.

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •