PREVIEW: BW104: "Fierce Fighting! Win Out in the Rival Battle!" - Page 18

Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast
Results 256 to 270 of 320
Like Tree178Likes

Thread: BW104: "Fierce Fighting! Win Out in the Rival Battle!"

  1. #256
    Registered User Trainer Gabriel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,799
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default Re: BW104: "Fierce Fighting! Win Out in the Rival Battle!"

    Bianca pitting her Emboar against Koetsu's Samurott makes me at least see a good reason for Bianca's loss. I'm still disappointed about it, though.

  2. #257
    Registered User Hellwarden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    767

    Default Re: BW104: "Fierce Fighting! Win Out in the Rival Battle!"

    Quote Originally Posted by garrison-san View Post
    Presumably, Emboar defeats Samurott, since we know that he gets round to battling Riolu.
    Samurott might have beaten Riolu before hand.

  3. #258
    MEGA F'ING AMPHAROS!!! Ampharos King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Olivine Lighthouse
    Posts
    4,743
    Blog Entries
    9

    Default Re: BW104: "Fierce Fighting! Win Out in the Rival Battle!"

    Quote Originally Posted by Gotpika View Post
    How is that probable?
    I can't see Samurott being female, but of course it is still speculation. Even if Kotetsu's Samurott happens to be female, Attract still would not work because pokemon can easily dodge the attack or completely repel it in the anime.

  4. #259
    Christmas Bubble Frog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Unova
    Posts
    4,508
    Blog Entries
    185

    Follow Bubble Frog on Tumblr

    Default Re: BW104: "Fierce Fighting! Win Out in the Rival Battle!"

    Quote Originally Posted by Ampharos King View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gotpika View Post
    How is that probable?
    I can't see Samurott being female, but of course it is still speculation. Even if Kotetsu's Samurott happens to be female, Attract still would not work because pokemon can easily dodge the attack or completely repel it in the anime.
    Given that Bel's Emboar is being completely outclassed by Kotetsu's Daikenki, I think Daikenki is most likely gonna turn out female. Sure Daikenki seems like a male-specific Pokemon, but the same could be said of Langley's Komatana, the species looks masculine but hers was very much female. I think it would be an interesting turn-of-events if Mero-mero was just bait or a trick play by Bel and Daikenki does dodge it only to end up on the receiving end of a Hammer Arm.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hellwarden View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by garrison-san View Post
    Presumably, Emboar defeats Samurott, since we know that he gets round to battling Riolu.
    Samurott might have beaten Riolu before hand.
    Daikenki is seen facing off against Chevargo. Chevargo probably gets beaten and then outcomes Emboar and then Riolu finishes it.
    Last edited by Bubble Frog; 24th November 2012 at 10:41 PM.

  5. #260
    Call me Robert guys 1rkhachatryan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    805
    Blog Entries
    2
    Follow 1rkhachatryan On Twitter Add 1rkhachatryan on Facebook Add 1rkhachatryan on Google+
    Visit 1rkhachatryan's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: BW104: "Fierce Fighting! Win Out in the Rival Battle!"

    Lol Emboar using attract equals hilariousness. I can't believe Samurott is female O_o.

  6. #261
    Shurororororo Playerking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,846

    Default Re: BW104: "Fierce Fighting! Win Out in the Rival Battle!"

    Quote Originally Posted by Gotpika View Post
    How is that probable?
    Because Attract might not work, leaving Emboar to finish Samurott with other moves?

    Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    I can't believe Samurott is female O_o.
    Not confirmed.

    So, Dino, Antonio, Katharine, Flora, Marufuji and Rikio have advanced? Cool. Can't see Kenta or Emmanuel.

    I think I see Emmanuel in the 4th match up on the top row, along with the blue wavy haired guy, who reminds me of Falkner/Cress.

    And I think Hirokazu is in the 3rd match up box in the bottom row.
    Last edited by Playerking; 25th November 2012 at 01:56 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eitarou View Post
    Only Cilan can make holding a fishing rod look badass.
    This is Cilan's Stunfisk, he laughs at you.

  7. #262
    C-3
    C-3 is offline
    Registered User C-3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    104

    Default Re: BW104: "Fierce Fighting! Win Out in the Rival Battle!"

    My speculation about the battle:
    Emboar vs Riolu
    Emboar vs Samurott
    Escavalier vs Samurott

  8. #263
    Call me Robert guys 1rkhachatryan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    805
    Blog Entries
    2
    Follow 1rkhachatryan On Twitter Add 1rkhachatryan on Facebook Add 1rkhachatryan on Google+
    Visit 1rkhachatryan's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: BW104: "Fierce Fighting! Win Out in the Rival Battle!"

    Quote Originally Posted by Playerking View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gotpika View Post
    How is that probable?
    Because Attract might not work, leaving Emboar to finish Samurott with other moves?

    Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    I can't believe Samurott is female O_o.
    Not confirmed.

    So, Dino, Antonio, Katharine, Flora, Marufuji and Rikio have advanced? Cool. Can't see Kenta or Emmanuel.

    I think I see Emmanuel in the 4th match up on the top row, along with the blue wavy haired guy, who reminds me of Falkner/Cress.

    And I think Hirokazu is in the 3rd match up box in the bottom row.
    I think it should be female, she would be unique lol.

  9. #264
    Shurororororo Playerking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,846

    Default Re: BW104: "Fierce Fighting! Win Out in the Rival Battle!"

    Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Playerking View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gotpika View Post
    How is that probable?
    Because Attract might not work, leaving Emboar to finish Samurott with other moves?

    Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    I can't believe Samurott is female O_o.
    Not confirmed.

    So, Dino, Antonio, Katharine, Flora, Marufuji and Rikio have advanced? Cool. Can't see Kenta or Emmanuel.

    I think I see Emmanuel in the 4th match up on the top row, along with the blue wavy haired guy, who reminds me of Falkner/Cress.

    And I think Hirokazu is in the 3rd match up box in the bottom row.
    I think it should be female, she would be unique lol.
    I agree with that, I would like her to be female, because I wouldn't mind a female member of the Oshawott evolution line on the show, that is kind of important. And because I think Attract hasn't worked in a while.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eitarou View Post
    Only Cilan can make holding a fishing rod look badass.
    This is Cilan's Stunfisk, he laughs at you.

  10. #265
    Tracey's #1 fangirl Kenji-girl's Avatar Archives StaffBulbapedia Editorial Board
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Wouldn't you like to know :D
    Posts
    219

    Follow Kenji-girl on Tumblr

    Default Re: BW104: "Fierce Fighting! Win Out in the Rival Battle!"

    Now, when I saw on Bulbapedia about Samurott's gender being confirmed, I thought for sure it was Minccino's doing. But seeing that it's Emboar is just... the greatest. Being all tough sounding and then *wink* pink hearts XD

    Wonder if Minccino taught him that.
    Adyniz and martianmister like this.

  11. #266
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In my bed... XD
    Posts
    5

    Visit Pi-ka-pi-Pikachu432's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: BW104: "Fierce Fighting! Win Out in the Rival Battle!"

    Quote Originally Posted by Gotpika View Post
    Pikachu VS. Jalorda continues and Pikachu is in a bind.
    And according to a picture showing the episode (On Bulbapedia), is this a coloring error, or was Pikachu's top half kinda greyish?

  12. #267
    The Sworn Brothers Adyniz's Avatar Archives StaffBulbapedia Staff
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Pakistan
    Posts
    2,412
    Blog Entries
    2
    Follow Adyniz On Twitter

    Default Re: BW104: "Fierce Fighting! Win Out in the Rival Battle!"

    Quote Originally Posted by Pi-ka-pi-Pikachu432 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gotpika View Post
    Pikachu VS. Jalorda continues and Pikachu is in a bind.
    And according to a picture showing the episode (On Bulbapedia), is this a coloring error, or was Pikachu's top half kinda greyish?
    Not an error... Pikachu seems to be suffocating due to Jalorda's tight grip.

  13. #268
    samurai in autumn garrison-san's Avatar Administrator
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    Lake Wobegon
    Posts
    4,537
    Blog Entries
    9
    Follow garrison-san On Twitter
    Follow garrison-san on Tumblr

    Default Re: BW104: "Fierce Fighting! Win Out in the Rival Battle!"

    It's not like Samurott is an all-male species, so I don't find it especially far-fetched that this one might be female...it would still be amusing though. Given that there's nothing overtly feminine about it.^^

    Quote Originally Posted by Gotpika View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellwarden View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by garrison-san View Post
    Presumably, Emboar defeats Samurott, since we know that he gets round to battling Riolu.
    Samurott might have beaten Riolu before hand.
    Daikenki is seen facing off against Chevargo. Chevargo probably gets beaten and then outcomes Emboar and then Riolu finishes it.
    Yeah, I was under the impression that Samurott vs. Escavalier would be the initial match-up...though I guess we don't know for sure at this stage.

  14. #269
    You think you're bad, don't ya? Karamazov's Avatar Administrator
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    5,879
    Blog Entries
    780

    Follow Karamazov on Tumblr

    Default Re: BW104: "Fierce Fighting! Win Out in the Rival Battle!"

    Quote Originally Posted by Adyniz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Pi-ka-pi-Pikachu432 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gotpika View Post
    Pikachu VS. Jalorda continues and Pikachu is in a bind.
    And according to a picture showing the episode (On Bulbapedia), is this a coloring error, or was Pikachu's top half kinda greyish?
    Not an error... Pikachu seems to be suffocating due to Jalorda's tight grip.
    Wow, Trip does the coolest thing ever and it's right before he leaves. :/

    Poor Pikachu, though. I wonder if Trip's aware of the suffocation and using it as a battle tactics, or if he's completely unaware of the damage he's causing?
    Adyniz likes this.

    "Playing around?" Wrong.

  15. #270
    Only 70 new Pokemon? Hoopa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,080
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: BW104: "Fierce Fighting! Win Out in the Rival Battle!"

    If Pikachu can't breathe it can't use thunderbolt.

Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

  1. 23rd October 2012, 01:49 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •