PREVIEW: BW103: "Opening of the Isshu League Higaki Conference!" - Page 3

Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 444
Like Tree348Likes

Thread: BW103: "Opening of the Isshu League Higaki Conference!"

  1. #31
    Ook ook! Eek eek! MonkeyBoy210's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Grooseland
    Posts
    2,767
    Blog Entries
    18

    Default Re: BW103: "Opening of the Isshu League Higaki Conference!"

    I just can't really get excited for the start of the Unova League given how the series has gone so far...
    Claimed Monferno on 12/8/13

  2. #32
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    A, A
    Posts
    241
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: BW103: "Opening of the Isshu League Higaki Conference!"

    So this is it after all these months

  3. #33
    Lurker Zistal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    Genderless
    Posts
    417

    Default Re: BW103: "Opening of the Isshu League Higaki Conference!"

    #1: Virgil's Eevee evolves into a Gen 6 Eeveelution, and it proves to be Ash's downfall. Harrison's Blaziken 2: Eevee Boogaloo.
    #2: The return of good ol' Trollbias.
    #3: N crashes the League and wrecks him with Reshiram/Zekrom.
    #4: Benga shows up with his Latios and Latias.
    #5: Other.

    Let's see how Ash loses this time around. When the League is over, I'm gonna come back and quote this post to mark which one happened.
    ArginX and Robo-Floatzel like this.

  4. #34
    Registered User The Fighting Misty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    28,646
    Blog Entries
    49

    Default Re: BW103: "Opening of the Isshu League Higaki Conference!"

    Quote Originally Posted by Zistal View Post
    #1: Virgil's Eevee evolves into a Gen 6 Eeveelution, and it proves to be Ash's downfall. Harrison's Blaziken 2: Eevee Boogaloo.
    #2: The return of good ol' Trollbias.
    #3: N crashes the League and wrecks him with Reshiram/Zekrom.
    #4: Benga shows up with his Latios and Latias.
    #5: Other.

    Let's see how Ash loses this time around. When the League is over, I'm gonna come back and quote this post to mark which one happened.
    If there was a 6th gen Eevee we'd know about it by now. The writers would hype it up ahead of time to get kids excited to see it. So I find that unlikely.

    I think the finals will simply be Ash and Trip.

  5. #35
    Lurker Zistal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    Genderless
    Posts
    417

    Default Re: BW103: "Opening of the Isshu League Higaki Conference!"

    Quote Originally Posted by The Fighting Misty View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Zistal View Post
    #1: Virgil's Eevee evolves into a Gen 6 Eeveelution, and it proves to be Ash's downfall. Harrison's Blaziken 2: Eevee Boogaloo.
    #2: The return of good ol' Trollbias.
    #3: N crashes the League and wrecks him with Reshiram/Zekrom.
    #4: Benga shows up with his Latios and Latias.
    #5: Other.

    Let's see how Ash loses this time around. When the League is over, I'm gonna come back and quote this post to mark which one happened.
    If there was a 6th gen Eevee we'd know about it by now. The writers would hype it up ahead of time to get kids excited to see it. So I find that unlikely.

    I think the finals will simply be Ash and Trip.
    They don't have to hype it up from the very beginning; it could easily be a late-game surprise. After all, the League will be ending by around the time Gen 6 is thought to be announced...

  6. #36
    The sound of drums
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Tijuana, Mexico
    Posts
    271
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: BW103: "Opening of the Isshu League Higaki Conference!"

    man i'm hype up for this,I hope that ash gets to the finals and that all the rest of the main cast does a surprise return to suport ash

  7. #37
    You Are (Not) Fine Winterdaze's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,569
    Blog Entries
    29

    Follow Winterdaze on Tumblr

    Default Re: BW103: "Opening of the Isshu League Higaki Conference!"

    While I can't say I'm particularly invested in any of the rivalries this league, I'm hoping that we'll get at least a few good battles out of it. They won't be one on one like the Don Tournaments, which usually helps.

  8. #38
    Registered User Grabbergirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    124
    Blog Entries
    1

    Visit Grabbergirl's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: BW103: "Opening of the Isshu League Higaki Conference!"

    I hope the prize is an Elesa Keychain!! I hope Chili or Cress paticipate or have Chili or Cress in the audience at least.

  9. #39
    Christmas Bubble Frog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Unova
    Posts
    4,508
    Blog Entries
    185

    Follow Bubble Frog on Tumblr

    Default Re: BW103: "Opening of the Isshu League Higaki Conference!"

    Judging from this picture:



    I think Shooti VS. Satoshi is up first. I could see Satoshi losing, sorry. He doesn't have an answer to Shooti's quick-as-hell Jalorda and I could really see it costing him, of course there's Pikachu's "Static" ability and we see Jalorda using Dragon Tail on Pikachu. Perhaps Satoshi will lose to Shooti? It's just a thought, and the filler saga would be focused on Shooti, Satoshi, and the World Tournament and Satoshi beating him? Or perhaps Team Plasma enters and interrupts the battles between them. Audino, it's just a thought.

    Thinking this battle will continue forward to the next episode.

  10. #40
    Only 70 new Pokemon? Hoopa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,082
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: BW103: "Opening of the Isshu League Higaki Conference!"

    Lol, Satoshi vs Shooti will not be first. It's just a promo shot, and there's no way Satoshi will ever lose in round 1.

  11. #41
    Christmas Bubble Frog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Unova
    Posts
    4,508
    Blog Entries
    185

    Follow Bubble Frog on Tumblr

    Default Re: BW103: "Opening of the Isshu League Higaki Conference!"

    Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Lol, Satoshi vs Shooti will not be first. It's just a promo shot, and there's no way Satoshi will ever lose in round 1.
    Why do you think it represents the league rather than the episode itself?

  12. #42
    The sound of drums
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Tijuana, Mexico
    Posts
    271
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: BW103: "Opening of the Isshu League Higaki Conference!"

    Quote Originally Posted by Gotpika View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Lol, Satoshi vs Shooti will not be first. It's just a promo shot, and there's no way Satoshi will ever lose in round 1.
    Why do you think it represents the league rather than the episode itself?
    well it IS the rivary of the BW series so that would be why i mean what did you expect that the fight that reprecents the league is kotetsu vs stephan or what???

  13. #43
    Christmas Bubble Frog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Unova
    Posts
    4,508
    Blog Entries
    185

    Follow Bubble Frog on Tumblr

    Default Re: BW103: "Opening of the Isshu League Higaki Conference!"

    Quote Originally Posted by aloasa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gotpika View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Lol, Satoshi vs Shooti will not be first. It's just a promo shot, and there's no way Satoshi will ever lose in round 1.
    Why do you think it represents the league rather than the episode itself?
    well it IS the rivary of the BW series so that would be why i mean what did you expect that the fight that reprecents the league is kotetsu vs stephan or what???
    I still don't see how that's concrete on it solely representing the league itself rather than the episode when the Shaga and Eevee eps had pictures to represents themselves. Why do you think the picture represents the league rather than the episode? I'm not denying, just asking why.

  14. #44
    Only 70 new Pokemon? Hoopa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,082
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: BW103: "Opening of the Isshu League Higaki Conference!"

    Quote Originally Posted by Gotpika View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Lol, Satoshi vs Shooti will not be first. It's just a promo shot, and there's no way Satoshi will ever lose in round 1.
    Why do you think it represents the league rather than the episode itself?
    Because it looks more like a thought process than a battle. I bet the other 4 rivals will have simlar unshown screens.

  15. #45
    Christmas Bubble Frog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Unova
    Posts
    4,508
    Blog Entries
    185

    Follow Bubble Frog on Tumblr

    Default Re: BW103: "Opening of the Isshu League Higaki Conference!"

    Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gotpika View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Lol, Satoshi vs Shooti will not be first. It's just a promo shot, and there's no way Satoshi will ever lose in round 1.
    Why do you think it represents the league rather than the episode itself?
    Because it looks more like a thought process than a battle. I bet the other 4 rivals will have simlar unshown screens.
    You're assuming though, true it could be a thought process or flashback-y type thing but you can't state for fact it represents the league as a whole or Satoshi VS. Shooti won't be round 1. It could be a practice battle, we don't know.

Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

  1. 23rd October 2012, 01:45 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •