Page 22 of 30 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast
Like Tree348Likes

Thread: BW103: "Opening of the Isshu League Higaki Conference!"

Blog Entries

Default Re: BW103: "Opening of the Isshu League Higaki Conference!"

Quote Originally Posted by Rajagopal90 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Musashi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rajagopal90 View Post
    I dont know why everyone wants Bianca to be defeated early..
    Emboar is the featured Pokemon for BW104. For me, it's more she's obviously going to be defeated next.
    Featuring Emboar doesnt mean she is gonna be defeated.. there was a description somewhere mentioning that she wins.. so my guess is,, she defeats someone important during prelims and advances..
    Nah.

If you want to root for the low IQ upstart Kotetsu is the way to go.

Preview
    - Overhead shot of the stadiums.
    - Ash gets pumped upon arrival.
    - Trip, Stephan, Kotetsu, Bianca, Virgil.
    - Pikachu spins before landing on the stadium ground, before battling.
    - Vaporeon uses Shadow Ball.
    - Virgil commands a move.
    - Stephan commands a move.
    - Zebstrika does a Giga Impact into a Braviary.
    - Kotetsu and Ferrothorn.
    - Bianca's Emboar.
    - Bianca commands a move.
    - Trip brings out Serperior.
    - Sereperior attack Pikachu.
    - Ash gets excited and calls out a move?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnQXaQhz6cs&feature=plcp
    Last edited by Playerking; 15th November 2012 at 05:35 AM.
    martianmister likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eitarou View Post
    Only Cilan can make holding a fishing rod look badass.
    This is Cilan's Stunfisk, he laughs at you.

Blog Entries

With the eeveelutions are being so heavy advertised i have a feeling that Virgil is going to win the league, we all know the show is mainly being driven by marketing.

Blog Entries

The animation for Shooti vs Satoshi looks amazing.
    Guy_Spy likes this.

If wonder if that downloadable tournament is indicative of when the League will be ending, seeing as January 31st is a Thursday.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Zistal View Post
    If wonder if that downloadable tournament is indicative of when the League will be ending, seeing as January 31st is a Thursday.
    I doubt it, as 10 league episodes would be overkill. Besides, the event is going to start almost two weeks after the beginning of the league, so it stands to reason that it will end late, too.

Registered User The Fighting Misty's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Creeping Shadow View Post
    With the eeveelutions are being so heavy advertised i have a feeling that Virgil is going to win the league, we all know the show is mainly being driven by marketing.
    I doubt it. He looks completely beatable and I can see his Unova team beating Eevee forms.

Confirmed! According To BulbaNews, the Unova League Battle System could be exactly the same as Indigo Plateau Conference, but this league conference name is still unknown and info and other things as well! And it looks like that Ash, Trip, Stephan, Bianca, Kotetsu and Virgil will all pass the qualifying rounds because it would be ridiculous and stupid to see Ash Vs. Trip in the very first round! Still, there may be 256 trainers, with our 6 main characters all passing to the fifth round! So, Ash and Trip will face off in a Top 16 Round, assumingly! After him, next should be Ash Vs. Virgil or Ash Vs. Kotetsu, the semi-finals either Ash Vs. Virgil or Ash Vs. Kotetsu depending and then Ash will went to finals and he will wait to see will he battle Stephan or Bianca, these will face-off in the 2nd semi-final match! So the last battle should be Ash Vs. Stephan or Ash Vs. Bianca! Mostly likely it would be Ash Vs. Bianca because Bianca will crush Stephan after losing to him twice in a row! All the battles may be 1-1 matches! And as seen on BulbaNews, Ash and Trip will battle in the center stadium, like Ash Vs. Gary in Johto League!
    Last edited by PokeMasterCroatia1997; 15th November 2012 at 03:23 PM. Reason: P.S. I forgot something.

MEGA F'ING AMPHAROS!!! Ampharos King's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PokeMasterCroatia1997 View Post
    Confirmed! According To BulbaNews, the Unova League Battle System could be exactly the same as Indigo Plateau Conference, but this league conference name is still unknown and info and other things as well! And it looks like that Ash, Trip, Stephan, Bianca, Kotetsu and Virgil will all pass the qualifying rounds because it would be ridiculous and stupid to see Ash Vs. Trip in the very first round!
    If this tournament were to be played out exactly like the Indigo League, then it would not make any real difference. In the Indigo League, trainers who got eliminated in any of the four "qualifying" rounds could not advance to the final tournament (Top 16). It was this reason that Gary didn't make it to the Top 16 here, as he lost in the fourth qualifying match. Meanwhile, Trip would be eliminated in what is assumed to be the first round of the Unova League.

Still, there may be 256 trainers, with our 6 main characters all passing to the fifth round! So, Ash and Trip will face off in a Top 16 Round, assumingly!
    It is somewhat possible for the writers to just skip to a Top 16 round for Ash vs. Trip, and that all of the other rounds before it are also 1-on-1 battles. As wishful as that type of thinking happens to be, it is much more likely that the writers will eliminate Trip in the first round (Top 128) and just leave it on that note.

After him, next should be Ash Vs. Virgil or Ash Vs. Kotetsu, the semi-finals either Ash Vs. Virgil or Ash Vs. Kotetsu depending and then Ash will went to finals and he will wait to see will he battle Stephan or Bianca, these will face-off in the 2nd semi-final match!
    We don't know the order of the battles for the second round. There is speculation going on that because an Emboar will appear in BW104, Ash might battle Bianca in the next round. Bianca will be battling in this episode in addition to the other rivals, and her Emboar is seen here. However, it is equally possible for Bianca to battle somebody else in the second round too.
    Last edited by Ampharos King; 15th November 2012 at 03:45 PM.

Unova League Fifth Round- (Center Stadium) (1-1 Battles) (16 Finalists):
    Trip, Stephan, Bianca and Kotetsu defeat their opponents and advance to the next round.
    8th match of the fifth round (Top 16 Round): Virgil Vs. Ash: Umbreon Vs. Pikachu. Ash and Pikachu are victorious.
    Sixth Round (Center Stadium) (1-1 Battles) (8 Finalists):
    Trip, Stephan and Bianca defeat their opponents and advance to the semi-finals.
    4th match of the sixth round (Top 8 Round) Kotetsu Vs. Ash: Riolu (Lucario) Vs. Pikachu: Ash and Pikachu are victorious.
    Seventh Round (Semi-finals) (Final 4):
    1st match: Stephan Vs. Bianca: Stephan`s Sawk Vs. Bianca`s Emboar: Stephan and Sawk are victorious.
    2nd match: Trip Vs. Ash: Serperior Vs. Pikachu: Ash and Pikachu are victorious.
    Finale: Stephan Vs. Ash: Sawk Vs. Pikachu: Ash and Pikachu win!!
    New champions! Ash and Pikachu! This will happen rate: 49%.

Blog Entries

I am seriously disappointed its looking like it will only be a 1 on 1 with Ash vs. Trip...Trip is the primary(though terrible) rival and while most rivals like Gary and Paul got to have a full 6 on 6 with Ash in the league, the most "important" rivalry of BW only gets what looks like a 1 on 1....
    Claimed Monferno on 12/8/13

Avatar drawn by me. Yamashita-aka-Doragon's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Yamashita-aka-Doragon on Tumblr Visit Yamashita-aka-Doragon's Youtube Channel

The animation looks great here, I wonder who's the animation director for this episode...Please be Tamagawa.

About the competition itself...I'm looking forward it. No matter who will win or lose, I just wanna see some cool battles!

Blog Entries

I do wonder what Bianca gag will get abused. I know Ash will get knocked in the water.

Even Rocky had a Montage AlphaMouse's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I hope that the previous CoTDs aren't glossed over, and at least two of them become proper rivals in the tournament. I also hope for anything but three-second montages.

Blog Entries

It seems that Riolu, Eevee and the Eeveelutions are going to be the only non-Unova Pokémon in the league. Ash should really leave Unova after this is all over so that old Pokémon can become common again.

Page 22 of 30 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. 23rd October 2012, 01:45 AM