PREVIEW: BW101: Soryu Gym! Iris VS Shaga!! - Page 7

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
Like Tree167Likes

Thread: BW101: Soryu Gym! Iris VS Shaga!!

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Default Re: BW101: Soryu Gym! Iris VS Shaga!!

Hopefully at the end of this episode , Iris will be ask to be Drayden Apprentice or Soryu city Gym Leader !
    Then Iris will think about this until the final episode of ''Worst Wishs'' !
    There she will have a battle with Ash and finally reach a decision .
    Then Next year , Team Plasma will make their move !

Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane Kishore View Post
    Hopefully at the end of this episode , Iris will be ask to be Drayden Apprentice or Soryu city Gym Leader !
    Iris and ash already battles twice. There is no need for it. We know that Iris is strong.
    Last edited by Caseydia; 22nd October 2012 at 12:37 PM.
    PockyAddict likes this.

Blog Entries

No. Hopefully she will see that she has a lot to learn and will decide to travel along Satoshi in Gen VI region. ;P

G50
    Night Owl G50's Avatar Bulbanews Deputy Editor-in-Chief
    Trophies
    Blog Entries

dengekiscan.png

new image, new summary(?)

Blog Entries

I love it how Iris is raising her fist in that scan. About to kick some ass.

Really, really looking forward to this small Iris arc. Both episodes are looking really nice, but this battle in particular is something that I've been looking forward to see since BW33. Hopefully it won't be rushed as f*ck.
    ''A single thread in a tapestry though its color brightly shine, can never see its purpose, in the pattern of the grand design.''

You think you're bad, don't ya? Karamazov's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries

Follow Karamazov on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Chiplet View Post
    I love it how Iris is raising her fist in that scan. About to kick some ass.
    Me, too, although it looks like Iris almost punched Excadrill in the back of the head.

Really, really looking forward to this small Iris arc. Both episodes are looking really nice, but this battle in particular is something that I've been looking forward to see since BW33. Hopefully it won't be rushed as f*ck.
    I agree about the battle. I wonder what kind of moves Drayden's Pokemon have? It looks like Druddigon is using Double Team, which is a move that's pretty much out of the blue here.

"Playing around?" Wrong.

Caught in a lab romance~ Araragi-hakase's Avatar Head Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Araragi-hakase On Twitter
    Follow Araragi-hakase on Tumblr

I'm so glad Iris is going with Doryuzu as well for this battle. It wouldn't feel right if she battled Shaga again without it.
    martianmister likes this.

MEGA F'ING AMPHAROS!!! Ampharos King's Avatar
    Blog Entries

There's still no mention of a third battle, so I am guessing that it will just be a 2-on-2 gym battle again.

Quote Originally Posted by Caseydia View Post
    Iris and ash already battles twice. There is no need for it. We know that Iris is strong. No need to show off.
    Do u really mean Iris is stronger than Ash.. come on.. u r missing the whole point.. Ash is a well experienced pokemon trainer being in 6 leagues and being a diverse pokemon type trainer.. meanwhile on the other hand we havent seen Iris really training her pokes seriously.. Axew stil unevolved(although knowing many new moves) lacks the power to battle stronger pokemon. Emolga not getting many battle eps but wins when it makes a guest appearance.. Excadrill pokeball is becoming rusted day by day, now it battles Drayden's Haxorus.. Dragonite was kicked out of junior cup by Krookodile.. Even if its a 3vs3/4vs 4 Ash will surely wipe the floor with Iris given she hasnt had any proper training for her pokemon. This is first proper experience for Iris to learn how to train any pokemon properly if she wants to be a dragon trainer/master..

Blog Entries

Visit Sweenix's Youtube Channel

Why does the anime have to give us the impression that iris is such a brat, i mean even a scan of her shows how bratty she is, i really wished they made her more poised, kinda like dawn and may.
    Proud Advance/Amour/Final Fantasy Shipper :)

Serebii | Youtube | Advancers | IGN | Ubiforums

Blog Entries

Let's just stick to the events in this episode than general complaints about Iris throughout the saga. The latter can be done here.

For one time i would like to see the power of Druddigon.. There hasnt been a major showcase of his power and being used by Drayden there has to be some meaning.. the pokemon has been shown til now being defeated by Iris's Excadrill and Georgia's Bisharp. could it be the pokemon delivering the winning blow(attack)???

MEGA F'ING AMPHAROS!!! Ampharos King's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rajagopal90 View Post
    For one time i would like to see the power of Druddigon.. There hasnt been a major showcase of his power and being used by Drayden there has to be some meaning. The pokemon has been shown til now being defeated by Iris's Excadrill and Georgia's Bisharp. could it be the pokemon delivering the winning blow(attack)???
    A Druddigon owned by a COTD in BW027 defeated Ash's Tepig and overwhelmed Team Rocket's pokemon with its Draco Meteor.

But to answer your concerns, this Druddigon will be as powerful as the writers want it to. Its first opponent seems to be Iris's Dragonite, and if the writers want Drayden's Druddigon to win against Dragonite, they will make that happen. Of course, Dragonite has received a lot of focus as of late, so it is very unlikely that it will lose during its first battle in this gym.

So Drayden's Druddigon might end up losing like most of the other Druddigon that were featured in the anime so far.
    Rajagopal90 likes this.

Is there any chance to see ""Öutrage"" attack here??? In BW2 every move seems to be re-animated and colored differently, so it must be worth to watch at this time.. And being a fight between dragons am waiting to see more dragon type moves used :)

Quote Originally Posted by Rajagopal90 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Caseydia View Post
    Iris and ash already battles twice. There is no need for it. We know that Iris is strong. No need to show off.
    Do u really mean Iris is stronger than Ash.. come on.. u r missing the whole point.. Ash is a well experienced pokemon trainer being in 6 leagues and being a diverse pokemon type trainer.. meanwhile on the other hand we havent seen Iris really training her pokes seriously.. Axew stil unevolved(although knowing many new moves) lacks the power to battle stronger pokemon. Emolga not getting many battle eps but wins when it makes a guest appearance.. Excadrill pokeball is becoming rusted day by day, now it battles Drayden's Haxorus.. Dragonite was kicked out of junior cup by Krookodile.. Even if its a 3vs3/4vs 4 Ash will surely wipe the floor with Iris given she hasnt had any proper training for her pokemon. This is first proper experience for Iris to learn how to train any pokemon properly if she wants to be a dragon trainer/master..
    Wha? Where did this come from? All I said was that they had battles twice. One win and one loss. There is not need for another one right now. And I already know about Iris's lack of training. But according to some she is more experienced because she was managed to catch a Pokemon earlier than him, that means she's better in some ways. I don't however think that this is true. I'm pretty sure now that even Pikachu has more wins than anyone on the show.
    Rajagopal90 likes this.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. 6th October 2012, 08:03 AM